Keioshin

May 4, 2017
All this time talking up about how good THS is to my daughter in the game and I don't even get a choice to have her join?! it's just an instant NO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

blubber23

Jun 2, 2018
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
Thanks, much appreciated!
I guess the files go into the "TheHigherSociety-0.7.1.illustrated-pc\game"-folder?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm confused... Did the Dev announce it was abandoned on his Patreon or something?

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm confused... Did the Dev announce it was abandoned on his Patreon or something?
As you probably know, this game is based on another one that is text based. It seems he decided to drop this version, due to some commenters here.
The other game
I don't really know anything, but that seems to be the reason for now.

• Sad
Reactions: Glooskabe

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
As you probably know, this game is based on another one that is text based. It seems he decided to drop this version, due to some commenters here.
The other game
I don't really know anything, but that seems to be the reason for now.
it not abandoned, the dev said if it keeps bein leaked on here without it being finsihed then it gets abandoned on here but lives on patreon. both text and ilistrated are same game one is ilistread with text in scrpted with pixes the other just text

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarulf

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
what i meant was it gets uploaded on pateron but then it gets uploaded here before the updates final build. then some people complain that it gets buggy,. that what the argument thing i think ws about. but if i was wrong im sure erik can say why the ilistrated version is now abandoned

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
what i meant was it gets uploaded on pateron but then it gets uploaded here before the updates final build. then some people complain that it gets buggy,. that what the argument thing i think ws about. but if i was wrong im sure erik can say why the ilistrated version is now abandoned
My Patreons was sort of my test-group. They helped me with test-playing the game. Finding bugs, wrong coding, grammar mistakes... Without having the opportunity to let the Patreons help me without someone leaking it to F95zone then that makes my job a lot more difficult.

It also hurt my motivations for putting in the thousands of hours required to make a game like this when people are purposely trying to sabotage the game. It kills the motivations even further when those guys who brags about fucking this game gets cheered on by other trolls on F95zone.

I have better things to spend my time on than fighting trolls. If it's that important for them to make sure that this game fails, then I have no problem with letting them win.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
My Patreons was sort of my test-group. They helped me with test-playing the game. Finding bugs, wrong coding, grammar mistakes... Without having the opportunity to let the Patreons help me without someone leaking it to F95zone then that makes my job a lot more difficult.

It also hurt my motivations for putting in the thousands of hours required to make a game like this when people are purposely trying to sabotage the game. It kills the motivations even further when those guys who brags about fucking this game gets cheered on by other trolls on F95zone.

I have better things to spend my time on than fighting trolls. If it's that important for them to make sure that this game fails, then I have no problem with letting them win.

so it lives on on patreon but it now abandoned on here because of the trolls.

• Angry
Reactions: PreachyLocust

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

The best way to take care of Trolls is to not feed them. Do that and they starve, find something else to do. Maybe taking a sabbatical from this version of the game may be what is best for you. Come back to it when the cockroaches have scattered and you are feeling it again. I still believe that the success or failure of this game is only in your hands. No version of this game I've played yet has been half as buggy as the majority of incomplete games here on the forum.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
The best way to take care of Trolls is to not feed them. Do that and they starve, find something else to do. Maybe taking a sabbatical from this version of the game may be what is best for you. Come back to it when the cockroaches have scattered and you are feeling it again. I still believe that the success or failure of this game is only in your hands. No version of this game I've played yet has been half as buggy as the majority of incomplete games here on the forum.
The trolls will find another game to attack, don't worry about them. They will not starve here on F95zone. They will have their victory party tonight and then they will start looking for their next target tomorrow.

Reactions: Paul Newmon
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes