underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Oh man. Abandoned? I have just found about this one and I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad :/ Well, good luck, dev! Wish all good to you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

karrek

May 14, 2017
That sucks, this was my favorite game. I have been a patron and was planning to continue to be, but only for the illustrated version, I'm not interest in text-only Ren'Py. :(

• Red Heart

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Sorry to see this abandoned. That is actually the first thing I should have said. I only discovered it recently, and have been enjoying it a lot, but I think I understand your frustration though.

I'll probably give the text version a try soon.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Well, this was my least favorite update. I have wanted to keep Angelinca away from the Bisexual relations and it happened with no option to avoid. I had hoped Sofia and the MC would have finally gotten intimate, and they did not. I was hoping there would be more MC/Agelinca content. I like Jenny, but her being the only outlet other than the one step forward, two steps back with Angelinca most of the time is getting old. I realize these are my expectations, but it makes me question where its going and do I want to continue to support. More because of the bisexual relations not being optional.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
My Patreons was sort of my test-group. They helped me with test-playing the game. Finding bugs, wrong coding, grammar mistakes... Without having the opportunity to let the Patreons help me without someone leaking it to F95zone then that makes my job a lot more difficult.

It also hurt my motivations for putting in the thousands of hours required to make a game like this when people are purposely trying to sabotage the game. It kills the motivations even further when those guys who brags about fucking this game gets cheered on by other trolls on F95zone.

I have better things to spend my time on than fighting trolls. If it's that important for them to make sure that this game fails, then I have no problem with letting them win.
Wow, I'm impressed how you've been able to shift the narrative so quickly. I guess it helps that you (or someone else) got all the comments removed that showed the real reason you've been going on a tirade in this thread (simply the fact that your game has been shared here on F95)...you know, the forum created for people to share and discuss pirated games.

I've still not seen any evidence of anybody trying to "sabotage" your game, or trying to "make sure the game fails" as you keep insisting. All I've seen is people asking for updates, because they ENJOY the game and want it to continue. All I've seen is you attacking people for asking for updates, or anybody that questions your persecutory delusions.

People aren't "trolling" for thanking others for sharing content, respectfully explaining to you how piracy works, or for pointing out your terrible attitude when you attack others. Nobody "wins" when you abandon this game, no matter how much you've convinced yourself otherwise. People can no longer play the game they enjoy, and you also lose an audience for your work. I guarantee way less people will be interested in a text-only version, which btw has WAY more "trolls" in that game thread pointing out that very thing.

Your entire argument for denying money being the determining factor, and being ok with paying patreons playing your game never made any sense anyway. "Play-testing" and "Finding bugs, wrong coding, grammar mistakes" is also what F95 users do in these very threads! So go ahead and abandon this game if you really want, but don't blame it on "sabotage" or "trolls," when pretty much everyone in this thread enjoys your game and WANTS it to continue.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Wow, I'm impressed how you've been able to shift the narrative so quickly. I guess it helps that you (or someone else) got all the comments removed that showed the real reason you've been going on a tirade in this thread (simply the fact that your game has been shared here on F95)...you know, the forum created for people to share and discuss pirated games.

I've still not seen any evidence of anybody trying to "sabotage" your game, or trying to "make sure the game fails" as you keep insisting. All I've seen is people asking for updates, because they ENJOY the game and want it to continue. All I've seen is you attacking people for asking for updates, or anybody that questions your persecutory delusions.

People aren't "trolling" for thanking others for sharing content, respectfully explaining to you how piracy works, or for pointing out your terrible attitude when you attack others. Nobody "wins" when you abandon this game, no matter how much you've convinced yourself otherwise. People can no longer play the game they enjoy, and you also lose an audience for your work. I guarantee way less people will be interested in a text-only version, which btw has WAY more "trolls" in that game thread pointing out that very thing.

Your entire argument for denying money being the determining factor, and being ok with paying patreons playing your game never made any sense anyway. "Play-testing" and "Finding bugs, wrong coding, grammar mistakes" is also what F95 users do in these very threads! So go ahead and abandon this game if you really want, but don't blame it on "sabotage" or "trolls," when pretty much everyone in this thread enjoys your game and WANTS it to continue.
Yeah... I had a word with a moderator about that. According to the mod, they deleted over four pages of posts because it was off-topic concerning piracy. I called bullshit but, in the end, it doesn't matter to the mods. They are not invested in this game or the discussion of this game.

Someone whines and complains to the mods and, like a bull in a china shop, they come in to save the day. I seriously have not seen such strict and overreaching moderation on any online forum. And THIS one is an adult forum!

Hell, it is likely that this comment will be deleted because it is not about the "plot/gameplays/development and such."

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Wow, I'm impressed how you've been able to shift the narrative so quickly.
I have not changed my narrative. I have said the same thing over and over again. People like you and Maltador are the reason why I don't find any enjoyment in creating this game anymore.

I guess it helps that you (or someone else) got all the comments removed that showed the real reason you've been going on a tirade in this thread (simply the fact that your game has been shared here on F95)...you know, the forum created for people to share and discuss pirated games.
I have not removed any comments, but sometimes moderators clean up the thread and remove stuff.
I have not gone a tirade. I have just explained over and over again why it kills my motivation for creating a game when people like Maltador leaks it before it's ready to be published.

You may not be smart enough but Maltador knew exactly what he was doing. His intention from day one was to kill this game and he got encouraged by all the trolls on this site cheering him on.

People aren't "trolling" for thanking others for sharing content, respectfully explaining to you how piracy works, or for pointing out your terrible attitude when you attack others.
I have not attacked anyone. I have just pointed out that people who leak the game or cheer on the people who leak the game are idiots, because it will lead to the game being abandoned.

Nobody "wins" when you abandon this game, no matter how much you've convinced yourself otherwise.
Maltador and the trolls that support him wins. They don't care about this game or any other game. The only thing that they are working towards are getting games abandoned. I'm sure that they're already targeting another game.

People can no longer play the game they enjoy, and you also lose an audience for your work. I guarantee way less people will be interested in a text-only version, which btw has WAY more "trolls" in that game thread pointing out that very thing.
As I have told you over and over again. I'm not trying to get a big audience for my work. Very few people are interested in the text-based version and that's perfectly fine. I wish people could still play the illustrated version, but people like you have now made that impossible.

If people enjoy the game or not is not relevant. You have killed my enjoyment for making a game.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
If it is any consolation, I and many of the others here think your game is great. Granted, we are pirates so probably haven't paid for it, so you probably don't care, but I thought I would say anyway.
Thanks. I don't care if people are pirates or not, I never did this for money anyway. :)
Your opinions are just as valuable as anyone else.

Feb 12, 2021

Yeah... I had a word with a moderator about that. According to the mod, they deleted over four pages of posts because it was off-topic concerning piracy. I called bullshit but, in the end, it doesn't matter to the mods. They are not invested in this game or the discussion of this game.

Someone whines and complains to the mods and, like a bull in a china shop, they come in to save the day. I seriously have not seen such strict and overreaching moderation on any online forum. And THIS one is an adult forum!

Hell, it is likely that this comment will be deleted because it is not about the "plot/gameplays/development and such."
i posted a message here on monday nite, n it was gone by tuesday morning...fucking pathetic; pretty much said everything BigDaddy did; so dunno why mine got deleted when his is still here :WaitWhat::unsure::FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: PreachyLocust

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Didn't the dev say the daughter would only be for the mc? Was that going to change? Why are people pushing for the dev to change what they wanted to do? I thought we weren't supposed to do that?

Reactions: Paul Newmon

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Too bad you're abandoning the game I was going to support it. If you love making it then who gives a danm about what the trolls say text-based games don't make money but if you promote it the Illustrated version could make good money. Publish on Itch.io and Steam. Patreon and sites like it are dying in this economy no one wants to pay a dev each month they want a one-time purchase. do monthly or bi-monthly updates and FYI I stopped reading threads about games I worked on years ago it's better for your health

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes