xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Too bad you're abandoning the game I was going to support it. If you love making it then who gives a danm about what the trolls say text-based games don't make money but if you promote it the Illustrated version could make good money. Publish on Itch.io and Steam. Patreon and sites like it are dying in this economy no one wants to pay a dev each month they want a one-time purchase. do monthly or bi-monthly updates and FYI I stopped reading threads about games I worked on years ago it's better for your health
I know that I should just ignore the trolls, but history has proven that I can't. Spoiled brats who take pleasure in ruining things for others just rubs me the wrong way. It also annoys me that crappy unfinished versions of my game is being released here on F95zone. Versions that will lead to bugs and missing paths if I create future updates. Money has never been a motivation for me, but if I'm going to spend time and energy on creating a game for public view then it need to be something that I could be satisfied with. At the moment that's impossible.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I have not changed my narrative. I have said the same thing over and over again. People like you and Maltador are the reason why I don't find any enjoyment in creating this game anymore.
You HAVE. You're trying to make it seem that you're abandoning the game due to "trolls" "criticizing" your game or whatever, and that is not the truth. You just don't want the game shared at all on F95, but you're endlessly contradicting yourself with your supposed reasons.

I have not gone a tirade. I have just explained over and over again why it kills my motivation for creating a game when people like Maltador leaks it before it's ready to be published.
Anybody who's followed this thread has seen your tirades (before the evidence was deleted). Maltador and others leaked it AFTER it WAS published...by you.

Your whole rationale about "readiness" makes no sense anyway. If you're willing to let patreon's see the supposedly "unfinished" version (of course after paying you), what difference does it make allowing F95ers the same? They offer the same feedback. The only difference is we aren't paying, but you claim that isn't the issue :rolleyes:

You may not be smart enough but Maltador knew exactly what he was doing. His intention from day one was to kill this game and he got encouraged by all the trolls on this site cheering him on.
YOU are clearly the one not smart enough to understand others intentions, despite hordes of people on here trying to help you see past your paranoid delusions. I've seen Maltador's explanation for his ONE irritated response after you publicly berated/attacked him, again, just for merely sharing your game ON A PIRATE FORUM o_O

People were "cheering" on the sharing of content, not a supposed attempt to "kill this game." You keep seeing what you want wow, you've got problems bro :LOL:

I have not attacked anyone. I have just pointed out that people who leak the game or cheer on the people who leak the game are idiots, because it will lead to the game being abandoned.
You've insulted and attacked countless people in here, as evidence by this post right now, which is the very reason why people keep telling you you have a terrible attitude.

Maltador and the trolls that support him wins. They don't care about this game or any other game. The only thing that they are working towards are getting games abandoned. I'm sure that they're already targeting another game.
You are seriously paranoid bro. I guess that's where you get your creativity from :LOL: Save it for your stories!

How many people have told you they want the game to continue, including myself, yet you continue to doubt people's intentions. You need to get help

As I have told you over and over again. I'm not trying to get a big audience for my work. Very few people are interested in the text-based version and that's perfectly fine. I wish people could still play the illustrated version, but people like you have now made that impossible.
No, YOU have made that impossible with your convoluted contradictory rationale that you can't even make sense of anymore. The size of your audience doesn't matter based on your supposed rationale for sharing "pieces" of your game on patreon. The fact that you're ok with all the actual criticism you receive in the text-based is another example of how your supposed reasons for abandoning the illustrated version are full of :poop:.

If people enjoy the game or not is not relevant. You have killed my enjoyment for making a game.
Wow, you are just caught in your own web of lies aren't you? So, if it's supposedly not about the money, not about whether people enjoy the game, and you "don't care" what people think about the game, then what exactly IS it about for you then?? :LOL:

Thanks. I don't care if people are pirates or not, I never did this for money anyway. :)
Your opinions are just as valuable as anyone else.
Every single one of your tirades has been about you going off about the act of piracy on a piracy forum :LOL: And now others' opinions are just as "valuable" as anyone else's? Do you even read your own contradictory responses before you hit send? Seriously, are you writing this from a psychiatric ward? :ROFLMAO:

Keep blaming everyone else all you want, but YOU are killing your own vibe and this thread with your attitude and paranoia. You could just continue developing your game and be happy with all the people in here who enjoy playing it and are giving you good feedback. Yet you choose to keep deluding yourself, and keep insulting others. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
You HAVE. You're trying to make it seem that you're abandoning the game due to "trolls" "criticizing" your game or whatever, and that is not the truth. You just don't want the game shared at all on F95, but you're endlessly contradicting yourself with your supposed reasons.
Of course I don't want the game shared at F95zone before it finished. It was going to be absolutely free for everyone and I would not try to make a single dollar on this.

Anybody who's followed this thread has seen your tirades (before the evidence was deleted). Maltador and others leaked it AFTER it WAS published...by you.
The only one I have criticized are the ones that leaked unfinished versions of my game or the people who cheered them on.

Your whole rationale about "readiness" makes no sense anyway. If you're willing to let patreon's see the supposedly "unfinished" version (of course after paying you), what difference does it make allowing F95ers the same? They offer the same feedback. The only difference is we aren't paying, but you claim that isn't the issue :rolleyes:
No, they do not offer the same feedback and it's a much bigger audience. The Patrons were not giving me money. They were putting money into the development of the game. You talk about my Patreons like they're customers who I'm selling a product. That's a very disrespectful attitude.

YOU are clearly the one not smart enough to understand others intentions, despite hordes of people on here trying to help you see past your paranoid delusions. I've seen Maltador's explanation for his ONE irritated response after you publicly berated/attacked him, again, just for merely sharing your game ON A PIRATE FORUM o_O
Why don't you ask Maltador if he wants to kill the game or not?

People were "cheering" on the sharing of content, not a supposed attempt to "kill this game." You keep seeing what you want wow, you've got problems bro :LOL:
People was cheering on the sharing of content even after I had explained that it would lead to the end of the game.

You've insulted and attacked countless people in here, as evidence by this post right now, which is the very reason why people keep telling you you have a terrible attitude.
All I wanted to to was to create a story and improve my English.

You are seriously paranoid bro. I guess that's where you get your creativity from :LOL: Save it for your stories!
There will be no more stories. You and Maltador have killed all enjoyment that I had for writing.

How many people have told you they want the game to continue, including myself, yet you continue to doubt people's intentions. You need to get help
If people want to help the development of a game then a good start would be to listen to the developer. Many people wanted this game to continue, unfortunately that was crushed by a couple of spoiled disrespectful brats.

No, YOU have made that impossible with your convoluted contradictory rationale that you can't even make sense of anymore. The size of your audience doesn't matter based on your supposed rationale for sharing "pieces" of your game on patreon. The fact that you're ok with all the actual criticism you receive in the text-based is another example of how your supposed reasons for abandoning the illustrated version are full of :poop:.
Trolls like you have stayed away from the text-based version so far and hopefully that will continue. Nobody has leaked anything and nobody has acted like spoiled kids on Christmas who is willing to ruin Christmas for everyone if they can't open the first present. The Patreons and I are working very well together as a team and are developing the game together.

Wow, you are just caught in your own web of lies aren't you? So, if it's supposedly not about the money, not about whether people enjoy the game, and you "don't care" what people think about the game, then what exactly IS it about for you then?? :LOL:
It's about creating a story, improving my English and learning some basic Renpy.

Every single one of your tirades has been about you going off about the act of piracy on a piracy forum :LOL: And now others' opinions are just as "valuable" as anyone else's? Do you even read your own contradictory responses before you hit send? Seriously, are you writing this from a psychiatric ward? :ROFLMAO:
I don't care if people pay for games or download it for free on F95zone and I hate it when Patreons talk down to other players on F95zone. My problems has been with the people who leaks and those who encourage other to leak, not with the players.

Keep blaming everyone else all you want, but YOU are killing your own vibe and this thread with your attitude and paranoia. You could just continue developing your game and be happy with all the people in here who enjoy playing it and are giving you good feedback. Yet you choose to keep deluding yourself, and keep insulting others. You have nobody to blame but yourself.
Some people may be happy with having crappy versions of their game with bugs and missing paths all over internet. I'm not one of them, and I don't find the motivation for spending time on this when I know that Maltador will just keep on fucking me and everyone who liked my game.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
COMPRESSED
[WIN] The Higher Society Illustrated v0.8.1 (239 MB)

WORKUPLOAD

Enjoy :coffee:
Thanks for compression but kindly add more mirror links. Mega/Pixeldrain is preferable. Again, thank you for your work. Edit : Unfortunately, your file is not working in joiplay :FacePalm: :FacePalm: . Will be helpful if you look into the matter. Jeevant's compression worked fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeevant

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
The game is abandoned. Because of leaks it's no longer possible to continue the project.
I leaked versions that my patrons had worked on for a month and was ready to be made public. Maltador leaked versions of my game while we were still working on them. 3 times within the last 6 months he has leaked versions full of bugs and missing paths. He has promised to keep doing that until I give up.
I have no context for stuff prior than the last couple pages I think, where you mentioned you were making it not to make money & it would be released free or something so it makes no sense to me that you would stop making it entirely because of leaks since it doesn't really conflict with your end game of the project.

Leaks suck sure, I'm curious how this Maltador person is leaking things. I'm guessing his not a developer because the easy solution would be to just remove him from the team, so I'm guessing it's a subscriber of patreon etc and is leaking your preview builds? If this is the case this is also an easy solution. Don't release those builds anymore and you won't have these leaks that are filled with bugs and missing paths (which I'm guessing is the main factor here). Only release a content-complete 'beta' to iron out the bugs prior to the full release. Plenty of 'beta' builds get posted here and seem (as far as I can tell) respected and people tend to wait since they don't want to break their save files or if they do play them to offer feedback etc since the 'final' build would only be like a week or two out from that point.

Perhaps you don't like the thought of not doing preview builds, potential loss of patreons etc and as much as I hate using Ecchi Sensei here as an example clearly enough people are okay with long droughts between patreon releases cause that guy went 18 months doing nothing and still had a healthy sub income. People like your game and it's a shame to see you abandon it over something that seems to trivial and easy to solve, you just have to approach it from a different angle and move forward.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Eh. Sad since i personally liked the story. BUT.... after everything i read so far, the Dev rly had nobody else to blame but himself.
Sure. There were several individuals that went against his wish to not release the story parts here, but thinking that something like that would work in times of covid, war etc is just delusional. If ppl love something, they want to share it with the world. No matter what you wish for. I´m personally not interested in polished storys. i like watching every step of the development. May it be good or bad steps in the progress. So yeah.... If you don´t want somebody to share those parts, don´t publish em and wait till you are ready to do so. But don´t throw a Tantrum if somebody who likes your content shares it on a pirate site.

I´m a Patron for several unfinished Games here. You think it´s disrespectful to see your Patrons as Customers? Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but "we" are exactly that. We are paying for the development of an unfinished Product. So telling your Patrons they are anything else but that is a blatant lie or at least wishful thinking.

Oh and btw, the guilt trip attempt doesn´t work anymore. 6 weeks of watching Amber Heard lying her ass off and blaming everyone but herself kinda made at least me immune to that :D

Still, i hope this story continues since it was a good one. But if the Dev rly wants to abandon it because of a single individual, thats on him. Time to move on then i guess :)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes