MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
The problem is here with the "Designed to cause jealousy" part.

Because, in my opinion, what happens in the game doesn't cause any jealousy whatsover.

IF something would have happened between Gregory and Angelina, without the player being able to stop it, then I would have been pissed as well, but it doesn't happen, even if there are some people in this thread who would have liked to have seen sex between Gregory and Angelina.

I kind of agree with you on this part:

But it may well be that these scene with Sophie is what brought Angelina out of her shell, and therefore necessary to drive the entire story.
People are diffrent and the two going being MCs back and hiding it from MC, i would say its desiged to make a player feel jealousy even more so for those not into lesbian sex, for me personaly its no diffrent then if she fucked a random guy behind MCs back, its a sexual relationship no matter gender.
It dosent help that you hear about Angelina loves being with another girl all the time and talking about her lesbian side, i am pretty sure this is how it will be going forward with Angelina being with multiple girls like Mila and proberly behind MCs back again.

And i would say Angelina was already out of her shell since MC has licked her pussy and shes played with hes dick, the only shell she came out off would be turning her into a lesbian/BI girl which is what happened.

The problem i see is when you have so many choices doing the story about such issues and when you do pick every option to stop it and it still happens, then the choices might as well not be there at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragis and hysepReC

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
"Shawnchapp, post:
the die hard crowd don't count step as incest some don't even consider half-siblings to be incest...

A.) doesn't really matter what we all think .... and your kinda right .. but patreon would say your wrong ... and game developers don't have a choice in that

as to the other point i fully disagree most people (in my experiences) don't care one way or the other if its incest or not. for me it depends on the story if the story is MC lives with roommate and landlady then ya i use the patch cause the story sounds incredible stupid with lines like "i shouldn't have these feels for landlady", "its taboo to fuck you're landlay" etc

A.) jeez your sounding like someone that is really pissed about something thats happened to you ,, you shouldn't take it out on others ...

Incest isn't one of those genre that make people run away or flock together like the new christ has been born like NTR for example.. its more of a "neutral" genre for most.

A.) i don't think your right here .. i've been on this site for many years .. and NTR people try like hell to get every developer on this site to put NTR in their games .... yes alot like incest .. people who love that want it in every game also ...

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
u r practicaly right but lots of ppl doesnt mind when girls lick themselves as there is not another dick...
Yeah i know most like the girl/girl stuff and i like it as well just not behind MCs back with a girl MC is in a relationship with since i consider it as cheating/ntr, which is proberely the same reason both girls are hiding it insted of being open to MC about it, Sofia is even scared about MC knowing since she proberly know its worng and at some point they might use strap-ons as well they already used toys on one anoter so it went far beyound just some experimenting and more like a real relationship behind MCs back.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When you are a dev on this site you aren't going to please everybody, so it is best to please yourself. That is what people who actually like your VN are going to be doing. As for everybody else, there is no panacea to cure butthurt. Their butt is gonna hurt, so just let those lesbian, NTR, and incest hemorrhoids throb and pulse until they move on to the next boring, heteronormative, vanilla harem game that drops.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
The game doesn't have the wrong tags. It is tagged as cheating, which is what it is. As much as you want there is no NTR because neither the mc is present nor is there jealousy. The problem is you guys who get jealous to see them experimenting, but you have to remember that you are not the mc, if you get jealous to see it is your problem and not the game.

Morho

May 16, 2023
The game doesn't have the wrong tags. It is tagged as cheating, which is what it is. As much as you want there is no NTR because neither the mc is present nor is there jealousy. The problem is you guys who get jealous to see them experimenting, but you have to remember that you are not the mc, if you get jealous to see it is your problem and not the game.
than if it is pointles what player feel think atc...why we have tags than?

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
and why ppl seeking that tags than?
Because people don't know the meaning of the words. All the people who complain like you have a problem with cheating in general. That you don't like it and it makes you feel bad, I understand and respect that. What you have to understand is that NTR is 3 specific ways of cheating, based on how the characters feel, not the player. And that's why this game doesn't have NTR.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Thats the thing people has diffrent taste, and i dont see why MC wouldent be jealous when he wants a relationship with Angelina... if he wasent then there would be no reason for him to get angry and he would just accept it, but when you play an MC that tells Angelina hes not ok with her doing expermenting and get angry at Jenny that they kissed, then gets angry at Angelina and Sofia later as well when he finds out, then it feels like ntr when she does all that behind MCs back and since i play the MC and i get jealous then its ntr to me.....and also its way past just experiming its a full sexual relationship they got going.
its all about respecting other peoples kinks and feelings which is what tags are for, so when its not there you dont expect that stuff, had the tag been there i would never have wasted hours playing or even been in this tread since i wouldent have played it at all....
MC didn't want a sexual relationship with Angelina at this point. He was willing to help her with her sexual insecurities and give her some experience. The fact that she became confident enough to have sex with Sophia shouldn't be a negative for MC.

He was Jenny's Master and of course he got upset when she started fooling around with his daughter. (Upset not jealous). He also wanted Angelina to stay away from Jenny and not become her friend. This had nothing to do with jealousy but with the training of Jenny.

The tags should be used to give the players a better understanding of what kind of game it is. The best would be if the developers picked maximum 5 tags. If you're forced to put in every possible tag for a big game like this then you will end up with a lot of tags that doesn't really tell the players anything about what kind of game it is. It's really sad that people like you now make players believe that NTR is a major thing in this game because that is misleading.

Last edited:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
No-one said NTR was a major thing and anyone paying attention will know exactly what the situation is. Tags can be there literally for only one render showing the kink, we as players understand this. If there is one render with a guy kissing a guy it should get a gay tag but at no point would I presume the game is all about gay relationships. Just like most games with futa/beast/urine and the like I wish watching your li's turn bi was a choice or if not they could be avoided entirely which obviously cant happen with Angelina.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
MC didn't want a sexual relationship with Angelina at this point. He was willing to help her with her sexual insecurities and give her some experience. The fact that she became confident enough to have sex with Sophia shouldn't be a negative for MC.

He was Jenny's Master and of course he got upset when she started fooling around with his daughter. (Upset not jealous). He also wanted Angelina to stay away from Jenny and not become her friend. This had nothing to do with jealousy but with the training of Jenny.

The tags should be used to give the players a better understanding of what kind of game it is. The best would be if the developers picked maximum 5 tags. If you're forced to put in every possible tag for a big game like this then you will end up with a lot of tags that doesn't really tell the players anything about what kind of game it is. It's really sad that people like you now make players believe that NTR is a major thing in this game because that is misleading.
I can agree with the Jenny part, but not with Angelina and Sofia.

You give the player the option for MC to try to stop Angelina doing any experimenting by MC telling her hes not ok with her expermenting, and yet she does and hide it from MC knowing hes not ok with it and that it can provoke anger and jealousy, which on its own is weird since she wants to be with her stepdad but thats her charater she just cant be trusted at that point.
I did feel jealous after the two licked one another, and i feel MC was as well when he gets angry with Sofia telling her she had sex with hes virgin daughter, something he never wanted to happen in my playthrough.

I see it as NTR since MC is having a sexual relationship with Angelina call it training or helping but it has still changed from being just a stepdad to a sexual relationship in one way or another and once a relationship turns into that i personaly dont want to see her cheat or have sex with anyone else but the MC since i would feel jealous about it, and i also belive MC would feel that way or there is no point in him being angry at all.

I dont mind if a game as 20 tags and they should be forced to show them if those tags are true and the content is in the game no matter how small a part it is, i just check to see if the ones i hate is among them or not.

When i see a game with the NTR tag, i always go read the spoilers and information on page 1 since alot of creators explain it there, saying its avoidable or its soft ntr with lesbians and so on, then deside if i want to play it or not, but would never complain if i know its there, since it wold be my own faulth for playing.

Also i have never, not once said the hole game is about NTR, ive said the oppesit and ive only talked about one small part of the game, the lesbian sex scenes with Angelina nothing else.

The thing you dont take into account is when someone plays the game for hours on end, loving it enjoying it and then it gets destroyed in 2 seconds from an ntr scene with the girl you have done everything you can as MC for it not to happen, then it feels really really bad and makes you feel like shit, not the hours you just wasted but not being able to play on with a game you loved to play, thats why its importen to put in the right tags no matter how small a part it is in the game, if its there people needs to know about it before playing.

Last edited:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I'm just reading the exchange as someone with father-daughter enjoyment.

The willingness to allow daughter have experience outside him, and even heck encourage a more normal relationship is what a Father Mc should do. If even then she still comes back to him. Much more wholesome.
I agree with you. That's the way it should be, let her enjoy it like any other young person.
But there are a lot of hypocritical people where it's fine for them to fuck everyone but the others have to be like their slaves where they have no right to anything but serve the mc.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I can agree with the Jenny part, but not with Angelina and Sofia.

You give the player the option for MC to try to stop Angelina doing any experimenting by MC telling her hes not ok with her expermenting, and yet she does and hide it from MC knowing hes not ok with it and that it can provoke anger and jealousy, which on its own is weird since she wants to be with her stepdad but thats her charater she just cant be trusted at that point.
I did feel jealous after the two licked one another, and i feel MC was as well when he gets angry with Sofia telling her she had sex with hes virgin daughter, something he never wanted to happen in my playthrough.

I see it as NTR since MC is having a sexual relationship with Angelina call it training or helping but it has still changed from being just a stepdad to a sexual relationship in one way or another and once a relationship turns into that i personaly dont want to see her cheat or have sex with anyone else but the MC since i would feel jealous about it, and i also belive MC would feel that way or there is no point in him being angry at all.

I dont mind if a game as 20 tags and they should be forced to show them if those tags are true and the content is in the game no matter how small a part it is, i just check to see if the ones i hate is among them or not.

When i see a game with the NTR tag, i always go read the spoilers and information on page 1 since alot of creators explain it there, saying its avoidable or its soft ntr with lesbians and so on, then deside if i want to play it or not, but would never complain if i know its there, since it wold be my own faulth for playing.

Also i have never, not once said the hole game is about NTR, ive said the oppesit and ive only talked about one small part of the game, the lesbian sex scenes with Angelina nothing else.

The thing you dont take into account is when someone plays the game for hours on end, loving it enjoying it and then it gets destroyed in 2 seconds from an ntr scene with the girl you have done everything you can as MC for it not to happen, then it feels really really bad and makes you feel like shit, not the hours you just wasted but not being able to play on with a game you loved to play, thats why its importen to put in the right tags no matter how small a part it is in the game, if its there people needs to know about it before playing.
What you are doing is, trying to apply your thoughts to the mc. The author is telling you that the mc is annoyed not jealous. Everything else is already made up by you. What you should do is filter for cheating and not ntr. And check if it is a type of cheating that you are willing to put up with or not. But not everything is ntr. Just as it is not the same to fuck as to be fucked.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I agree with you. That's the way it should be, let her enjoy it like any other young person.
But there are a lot of hypocritical people where it's fine for them to fuck everyone but the others have to be like their slaves where they have no right to anything but serve the mc.
This is why intimate relations is my favorite father/daughter story ever.

Even so.
here Angelina being his step daughter.

as pointed out numerous times how good father he is and never had a biological child.

You could feel in the air already that pregnancy coming. It feels nice because of the writing.

And for immersion sake, when talking about a taboo relationship like F/d
It feels natural having a front, fake relationship as you can't really marry your dad.

It makes lots of sense if a girl(daughter) (not this story per exemple )
Marries or date a chump just for public perception and keeps banging father until she wants.

the realism(fun) is allowing the relationship without pressure.
And if she for some reason get a baby from father.
Damn this is hot.

I did go a little off-topic tho.

Last edited:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
This is why intimate relations is my favorite father/daughter story ever.

Even so.
here Angelina being his step daughter.

as pointed out numerous times how good father he is and never had a biological child.

You could feel in the air already that pregnancy coming. It feels nice because of the writing.
I have it pending to play it, some time ago I reviewed it with the ctrl to see a bit of what it was about and the truth is that it looks good.
I'm not a big fan of pregnancies in some occasions, I don't like it when the characters are so young, they are still starting to live (when I was 18 or 19 I didn't want a child for anything in the world, I wanted to enjoy). If a few years go by in the game I'm not saying no, but I'm more of a fan of pregnancies in games like Hillside with Charlotte or Lucy with more mature characters.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I have it pending to play it, some time ago I reviewed it with the ctrl to see a bit of what it was about and the truth is that it looks good.
I'm not a big fan of pregnancies in some occasions, I don't like it when the characters are so young, they are still starting to live (when I was 18 or 19 I didn't want a child for anything in the world, I wanted to enjoy). If a few years go by in the game I'm not saying no, but I'm more of a fan of pregnancies in games like Hillside with Charlotte or Lucy with more mature characters.
My kinky pregnancy is just in incest games tho.

Hillside is hella fine.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes