xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
hmmm ... you ( dev ) got me thinking .... :unsure:
question .... where or better yet when does the harem aspect start ... there has been nothing so far leading to that route ... is it something you plan , like towards the end of the game ? :unsure:
or was that tag not supposed to be part of this game ? :unsure:
i don't mean to question you about your own game ... i'm just curious ... yeah i love harem games .. but i also love mostly 70%-80% of other games on this site ... :love:
and regardless of anything i love this game ... :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
The harem tag is probably one of the other tags that shouldn't be there, but people freak out if they can make an argument for a tag that should have been there. F95zone's tag system just doesn't work so the best thing is to just ignore the tags.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.17] [xxerikxx] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,72 GB / 846 MB - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 812 MB - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How close to the text base game is this from the update stand point?

Text base one is v 0.53 and this one is v 0.17.
So is this v 0.17 of the text base place or ???

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
How close to the text base game is this from the update stand point?

Text base one is v 0.53 and this one is v 0.17.
So is this v 0.17 of the text base place or ???
The text base version 0.53 is 53 days of gameplay (Always the same number as days into the story)
Illustrated version has 36 days of gameplay (2 days of gameplay in each update, but I believe that the pilot had 4 days.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The text base version 0.53 is 53 days of gameplay (Always the same number as days into the story)
Illustrated version has 36 days of gameplay (2 days of gameplay in each update, but I believe that the pilot had 4 days.)
Thanks for the info.(y)

Reactions: xxerikxx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is 17 worth playing, the last update bored me, sorry I love this game but I do not care for Sophie.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, you are one of the few who wanted to stay on topic, so why the moderators deleted you is unclear.

There will be possibilities to have at least one sex-scene with Tenley later in the story. But it will feel too unrealistic if MC has sex with every female character he meets in this big game. Besides, I want players to understand that THS is something more than just some sex-cult. MC is helping Tenley and Yvette with their work in THS. He is not their Master and hasn't any responsibilities when it come to training them.
that's great. i'll admit Yvette seems more interesting to me simply cause her style is more different than the other girls (maybe its the make up) Tenley seems mostly like any other girl so far. But i'll be happy with whatever.(y)

by the way will the wife ever get involved with MC's handling of the girls. she seems to get left out alot in general.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
The nitpicky one is that the word "definitely" isn't used and instead you use "definitively" all the time throughout the game... I'm not sure how this has trended that long, but these two words, while they basically mean the same thing, are supposed to be used in different contexts. (Very nitpicky I know)
I have been wondering about that. My English isn't very good, so often when write I get a blue line under the word. Then I change it to what is suggested before I send the script to my proofreader. Often I see him changing it back to the way I wrote in the first place.. I will send your comment to my proofreader and hopefully it will be correct in the future.

The thing I think is a bit less nitpicky and a bit more on the makes the game slightly worse side for me, is that a lot of renders are reused
The reason is of course that rendering is very time consuming and I don't want it to go several months between each update that we release. The plan is that when the story is finished we will go back and replace renders and add some new as well.

Reactions: SlapE and Yngling

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I have been wondering about that. My English isn't very good, so often when write I get a blue line under the word. Then I change it to what is suggested before I send the script to my proofreader. Often I see him changing it back to the way I wrote in the first place.. I will send your comment to my proofreader and hopefully it will be correct in the future.

The reason is of course that rendering is very time consuming and I don't want it to go several months between each update that we release. The plan is that when the story is finished we will go back and replace renders and add some new as well.
Yeah I understand that, and It's good to hear you will go back and replace renders once it's done, it's not that big of a deal, just something I had noticed and kind of bothered me on a few occasions.

As far as your English, from what I saw while reading through your story, the English was overall good, there are just a few instances where something is slightly off, like the word definitely or lack of using plurals for certain words when needed, nothing major though.

I wish you luck throughout the development of the rest, and am really looking forward to the upcoming updates since something very big will happen soon. Angelina in THS :D

Reactions: xxerikxx

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.17] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
As always thanks for the walkthroughs you create

quick question, are you sure this is the right option to highlight, because the game ends if you choose it
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16b + Gallery unlock by Dodzh + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 638 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port. Yes I know there is another version after this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes