SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wish I wasn't a dumb fuck who hates reading without full illustrations/visuals, cause there is some exciting stuff coming up in the illustrated version that already exist inside the text-based version, but I REFUSE! :ROFLMAO::cry:

I'm sooo looking forward to Angelina's inauguration for THS that will be coming in 0.19, having that beautiful angel as our sub/slave/etc (loving of course) will be a fantastic time. ;)

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
For some reason the mod just bugging the game, the moment I get to gallery and try to active anything the game get stucked

althworld

May 12, 2018
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.17] [xxerikxx] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,72 GB / 846 MB - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 812 MB - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The compressed version isn't working. Whenever I click the .exe file, the game doesn't open and says I need an app to run the game.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2022
Иллюстрированное Высшее общество [v0.17] [xxerikxx] хрустнуло

Размер оригинала / сжатия для ПК *: 2,72 ГБ / 846 МБ - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-pc-crunched.zip
Размер оригинала / сжатия для Mac: 2,20 ГБ / 812 МБ - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-mac-crunched.zip
= ~ 31,1% от исходного размера, качество изображения / видео 80% (png90%)/60%

Загрузить (ПК */ Mac): Рабочая загрузка - Pixeldrain -

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Иллюстрированное Высшее общество [v0.17] [xxerikxx] хрустнуло

Размер оригинала / сжатия для ПК *: 2,72 ГБ / 846 МБ - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-pc-crunched.zip
Размер оригинала / сжатия для Mac: 2,20 ГБ / 812 МБ - TheHigherSociety-0.17.illustrated-mac-crunched.zip
= ~ 31,1% от исходного размера, качество изображения / видео 80% (png90%)/60%

Загрузить (ПК */ Mac): Рабочая загрузка - Pixeldrain -
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-07-23.5589/
5. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
  • Non-English is allowed in dedicated translation threads

Reactions: Lurker452

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Going to give this game a try, though from reading the thread and reviews there seem to be more than a couple of things that'll annoy/bother me. Doesn't seem to be absolute red flags though, and since I know a lot of people have a tendency to exaggerate one way or the other, I'll give it a go.

Couple of things that if possible I'd like to have clarified now though are:

1 - The daughter character is the actual daughter of the MC's wife, and she had it when she was 18yo (possible hoe alert). That correct? If so, was the (now) wife married to the daughter's biological father back then?

2 - There seem to be a number of 18 and 19yo characters in the game, most (if not all) of which the MC can have fun with. From what I've read, none of those characters are virgins. Is that correct? If so, does the game allow for different ways to interact with them, or does the game force you into being something specific with / to them (like being all loving as opposed to treating them as if in a master / slave relationship or just simply outright treating them as objects and / or playthings)?

3 - Some "very questionable" situations happen that give very heavy NTR-vibes. I don't know when those take place, but it could be that it happened in the earlier stages of the game and those events have since been changed or given a non-vague resolution to them. So my question is: do those "bad vibe" events have proper (hopefully satisfying) resolutions to them, without leaving much to vague ponderings?

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Going to give this game a try, though from reading the thread and reviews there seem to be more than a couple of things that'll annoy/bother me. Doesn't seem to be absolute red flags though, and since I know a lot of people have a tendency to exaggerate one way or the other, I'll give it a go.

Couple of things that if possible I'd like to have clarified now though are:

1 - The daughter character is the actual daughter of the MC's wife, and she had it when she was 18yo (hoe alert). That correct? If so, was the (now) wife married to the daughter's biological father back then?

2 - There seem to be a number of 18 and 19yo characters in the game, most (if not all) of which the MC can have fun with. From what I've read, none of those characters are virgins. Is that correct? If so, does the game allow for different wayy to interact with them, or does the game force you into being something specific with / to them (like being all loving as opposed to treating them as if in a master / slave relationship or just simply outright treating them as objects and / or playthings)?

3 - Some "very questionable" situations happen that give very heavy NTR-vibes. I don't know when those take place, but it could be that it happened in the earlier stages of the game and those events have since been changed or given a non-vague resolution to them. So my question is: do those "bad vibe" events have proper (hopefully satisfying) resolutions to them, without leaving much to vague ponderings?
I won't bother answering #2, cause the relationships with many of the characters are still early in development, so I would just be speculating.

However..

1 - I believe it was her boyfriend at the time IIRC. (though I could be wrong, I play so many of these they start to blend together) My memory is crap so I don't remember if she ended up getting married back then or not. Also, getting pregnant as a teen doesn't make you a hoe if you are dating the person, just irresponsible.

3 - There's no actual NTR in the game unless you count girls (I personally don't), the "NTR Vibes" scenes are with the slimy director of the film the MC's working on, and it has a VERY satisfying resolution in my opinion.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
1 - The daughter character is the actual daughter of the MC's wife, and she had it when she was 18yo (possible hoe alert). That correct? If so, was the (now) wife married to the daughter's biological father back then?
Don't know how to answer that, except that it was a long time ago. At present the MC's wife is definitely not a hoe.

Honestly I think it's more of a ploy not to have real incest, even though it does feel like incest (in my opinion)

2 - There seem to be a number of 18 and 19yo characters in the game, most (if not all) of which the MC can have fun with. From what I've read, none of those characters are virgins. Is that correct? If so, does the game allow for different ways to interact with them, or does the game force you into being something specific with / to them (like being all loving as opposed to treating them as if in a master / slave relationship or just simply outright treating them as objects and / or playthings)?
I think both the daughter and her best friend are virgins, if I recall correctly.

You will develop a master/slave relationship with your daughter but mostly it is a loving, romantic relationship. There are no mindless objects / playthings / cocksleeves in the game and I don't think there will be. It's not that kind of game, if focusses on a kind of consensual sexual "slavery" that borders on prostitution (not with the daughter character, but with side characters whose roles are made very clear) with consensual BDSM "play" but nothing too heavy.

There are some NTR vibes, but the MC will overcome all challenges, nothing bad happens with any of the major LI's. there is a lesbian scene between the daughter and a friend which some people consider NTR but I disagree. There is also a form of prostitution with above mentioned side characters.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
So, I've given the game a try and must say that, so far, I quite like the storytelling. A lot more than I thought I would, to be honest. As of now, I'm past the point of the shooting in Provo and have only recently gotten a downtown office. Really hope that the animations were better though, that is one aspect that really holds the game back imo. That and some weirdly jarring transitions from scene to scene (as well mid-scene, in some cases).

One question that I have is about the arrangement that the MC has with his wife. He is allowed to sleep with other women, as I understand it, but I've seen no indication or mention of how the other side of the coin is. Is Violet, the wife, allowed to sleep with other men (or women, since it's been mentioned that she was/is once into that), or is she fully faithful to the MC?

I tried searching in the thread for this information but didn't find a straight up answer. Perhaps I failed in my search and it's there somewhere, idk.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So, I've given the game a try and must say that, so far, I quite like the storytelling. A lot more than I thought I would, to be honest. As of now, I'm past the point of the shooting in Provo and have only recently gotten a downtown office. Really hope that the animations were better though, that is one aspect that really holds the game back imo. That and some weirdly jarring transitions from scene to scene (as well mid-scene, in some cases).

One question that I have is about the arrangement that the MC has with his wife. He is allowed to sleep with other women, as I understand it, but I've seen no indication or mention of how the other side of the coin is. Is Violet, the wife, allowed to sleep with other men (or women, since it's been mentioned that she was/is once into that), or is she fully faithful to the MC?

I tried searching in the thread for this information but didn't find a straight up answer. Perhaps I failed in my search and it's there somewhere, idk.
Well I'm sure that her having threesomes with the MC and another woman are coming at some point, hell they might already have in the text based version of the game.

With another man though, I believe much further down the road there is gonna be an avoidable MMF scene or scenes, but it wasn't specified with which character, though probably won't be Violet. Considering Angelina is joining THS, I'd assume the avoidable MMF scene(s) would be with her.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Well I'm sure that her having threesomes with the MC and another woman are coming at some point, hell they might already have in the text based version of the game.

With another man though, I believe much further down the road there is gonna be an avoidable MMF scene or scenes, but it wasn't specified with which character, though probably won't be Violet. Considering Angelina is joining THS, I'd assume the avoidable MMF scene(s) would be with her.
I meant, at the point if the story where I'm at now (and possibly into the future) violet travels a lot to Philadelphia. She has given her consent and has an arrangement with the MC in which he is allowed to sleep with other women. What I want to know is if she is allowed to sleep with other people as well since she also travels a lot. Is there any mention of it?

As of now, I'm assuming she doesn't sleep with anyone other than the MC (and if she did it'd be in a threesome situation, with the MC present). But those are only assumptions of mine. Is there anything that has been established in the story in regards to how her end of the arrangement she has with the MC works?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I meant, at the point if the story where I'm at now (and possibly into the future) violet travels a lot to Philadelphia. She has given her consent and has an arrangement with the MC in which he is allowed to sleep with other women. What I want to know is if she is allowed to sleep with other people as well since she also travels a lot. Is there any mention of it?

As of now, I'm assuming she doesn't sleep with anyone other than the MC (and if she did it'd be in a threesome situation, with the MC present). But those are only assumptions of mine. Is there anything that has been established in the story in regards to how her end of the arrangement she has with the MC works?
I don't recall it being mentioned, but as far as I know, it's a one sided arrangement and she won't be sleeping with anyone without the husband present, and I doubt she'll even be a part of any MMF threesomes either. (Who knows about the latter tho)

Reactions: Yngling and Ka1tzer

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I think this is the first AVN I've played that describes the scene in 3rd person. This is an interesting choice, as it begs the question of who the narrator is and if all of the action is happening in the past tense. Some would say it "breaks the 4th wall". Is there a reason why this choice was made, something relevant to the story maybe? does it switch to 1st person?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
My bet would be with Sophia in the VIP club.
Hmm maybe, but she's like way more into girls, so I feel like she's gonna be wanting MFF threesomes most likely. I feel like Angelina makes more sense, since she is the MC's sub and wants to be obedient and keep him happy, so if the MC wanted her to take part in a threesome she would definitely do it. It could go either way, but I'm way more sure that it won't be Violet, she's the least likely IMO.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Hmm maybe, but she's like way more into girls, so I feel like she's gonna be wanting MFF threesomes most likely. I feel like Angelina makes more sense, since she is the MC's sub and wants to be obedient and keep him happy, so if the MC wanted her to take part in a threesome she would definitely do it. It could go either way, but I'm way more sure that it won't be Violet, she's the least likely IMO.
Or it can also simply be one of the THS "prostitutes".

Regarding Angelina, the MC made it pretty clear that she was not to be touched by another (male) Master during her "final assessment" for THS. I don't really see a reason for him to change his mind on this topic.

Reactions: xxerikxx

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Or it can also simply be one of the THS "prostitutes".

Regarding Angelina, the MC made it pretty clear that she was not to be touched by another (male) Master during her "final assessment" for THS. I don't really see a reason for him to change his mind on this topic.
Well yeah, but that was because he would have had no control over the situation, he wouldn't have been there to protect her. Also because he had no idea who or what the master would be like. Those the main reason he was hesitant on letting her join. When she actually joins, and he's officially her master, if he wanted to help her experience new things, in a safer environment where he actually has control, that could be a reason for him to give the idea some thought.

Then again, the dev liked your post, so now I'm more inclined to believe it won't be Angelina for that reason alone. :ROFLMAO:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Then again, the dev liked your post, so now I'm more inclined to believe it won't be Angelina for that reason alone. :ROFLMAO:
I just love that people discuss the story instead of tags. Suddenly this thread became more interesting. Who knows perhaps your ideas will influence the story. Regarding the mmf. It will be easily avoidable and most players will not even find it in the first first playthrough. :whistle:

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes