Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You are correct, sorry for the mistake, I'm uploading the correct version
Since your here got a question for you, caus ei use your mod but still play with the files open aswell (so i can see all scene in one playthrough) but i notcied your mod highlight quiet a bit of text green thats a "fake" choice and its like maybe a 1 line or 2 different in dialogue.. wondering if theres a reason for it like is just your recommend choice despite it not changing anything (no flags) or choice that use to have flags that no longer exist but just the highlighting wasn't updated..

for example (i mean i agree with picking "fuck you" but im not sure why its marked Lol) so what I'm really wondering if there has been some cut content/real choices along the development path.

Code:
menu:
        "I’m fine":
            e "(I better try to stay professional.)"
            e "I’m fine, I’m just here to pick up her stuff."
            jump stuff16
        "[JGR]Fuck you!":
            e "Fuck you, [g]!"
            g angry "Watch your language [e]! That’s no way to speak to your boss."
            e "Let’s get this over with. I’m here to pick up [s]’s stuff."
            jump stuff16

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very few 18-year old girls ask their father/stepfather for permission to have sex :rolleyes:. Later in the story when MC is her Master then it may be different...
True but not my point, he was asking about NTR I told him what there is.

Reactions: Yngling

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
As the walkthrough mod doesn't explain why the highlighted answers are the "right" one, im curious why for example the red dress is the right answer? Anyone know if it changes more than the dialogue, later on in the game?

Reactions: hawk784563

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
As the walkthrough mod doesn't explain why the highlighted answers are the "right" one, im curious why for example the red dress is the right answer? Anyone know if it changes more than the dialogue, later on in the game?
I think a lot of those choices are just for flavor, and the ones highlighted are the recommended choices. Now I could be wrong and some of them might be significant to an extent, but I feel like most of the choices, like the dress one and ones similar to that, simply are just preference and flavor choices.

If I'm wrong please someone let me know, cause I myself was curious while playing through the game.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The thing about the walkthrough is that sometimes there is no best answer. It all depends on how you want a relationship to develop or if you would rather have a scene with one girl or another, or even different scenes within a scene. So what is the best answer to choose is subjective, just for flavor, or in some cases irrelevant. There are A LOT of choices in this game and even choosing pretty much the way I think is best I've missed a lot of scenes in the gallery.

Reactions: SlapE and xxerikxx

d2t14

Jun 3, 2017
I'm loving the game so far. I usually don't like prequels, and I believe that this is a prequel for another game (2nd chance), because it restricts the ability of the writer to explore the characters in full, and which prevents that them from developing to their full potential.

Reactions: xxerikxx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm loving the game so far. I usually don't like prequels, and I believe that this is a prequel for another game (2nd chance), because it restricts the ability of the writer to explore the characters in full, and which prevents that them from developing to their full potential.
I don't think you can call this a prequel, this is after MC moved to LA not before and this is his 2nd wife and stepchild not his first wife of 18 years and there child.

2nd Chance is starts out with his first wife and child of 18 years.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I don't think you can call this a prequel, this is after MC moved to LA not before and this is his 2nd wife and stepchild not his first wife of 18 years and there child.

2nd Chance is starts out with his first wife and child of 18 years.
It's not the same MC. Angelina and her stepfather are just very small characters in "The 2nd Chance".

Reactions: Yngling and a1fox3

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The game isn't about lesbians. A lesbian who is looking for a lesbian game would be disappointed, even though it has a fair number of lesbian scenes.

It's the same discussion about tags all over again: are tags there to search for content, or to avoid content? :unsure:
the answer is both which is why their is ways to both filter for and filter out things should be on the thread owner to make it clear where the game focuses. but if there is one scene of content i hate id like to know before playing the game.

• Angry
Reactions: xxerikxx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17 + + WT/Gal by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 669 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
why no chinese?
What answer did you expect when asking this question?
Obviously for the same reason that there are not dozens of other languages?
If this fact outrages you so much that you allow yourself to ask it in this form, why don’t you do it yourself?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
regarding the MC: step

in another scene two sisters and MC interact with each other.
Correct. The step relationship seems real enough to me to give the incest feeling though. It doesn't really feel "fake" to me. There is no landlord / tenant bullshit, but a real father figure who raised a girl from when she was small to adulthood, even though they are not blood related.

The sisters is technically real incest but it's only a few scenes and a minor part of the entire story, whereas the (step)daughter is the main love interest.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Does this version match the 0.17 version of the text game ? If not, which version of the text game is this (roughly) ?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Does this version match the 0.17 version of the text game ? If not, which version of the text game is this (roughly) ?
hey i just cross referenced text based whit the this illustrated version
illustrated goes to about day 37 and the changelog for text based goes to day 55 (you check the version for day 37 yourself)
(to check i opened up the game for illustrated as xxerikxx doesn't update changelog for illustrated (or the mod's))

Reactions: Guntag
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes