CheerMaster

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks. I will take a look at it after work today. I believe it's already fixed in the latest version, but I will change it if it's still wrong.
Could be, I did re-play the scene with the v0.8.1 but the variable was still the same, perhaps it might have been something to do with my savegame due to me finishing v0.6, whose end is Day 14's night, before playing the latest version, and then going back to re-check the variable not changing.

Reactions: xxerikxx

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.9]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 415 MB

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Higher Society Illustrated 0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: seden

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
no it's not. I didn't leave her at home and I have every scene with the receptionist.
Interesting. Do you have all the scenes with Jenny as well or did you have THS take her back because you spit in her face?

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I beg you not to release any more version OR ELSE I'LL STOP DEVELOPMENT isn't a request in my book, but let's not get into an argument about this. I gave my account of what happened, you gave yours, and everyone can look at the state of affairs and draw his own conclusions what is closer to the truth.
As of now, my account of what happened seems to have been proven wrong, and I honestly can't say that I'm mad about it.
Sometimes it's good to stand corrected. ;)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
Needs updating, which I am sure you are aware of.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, it got weird and several scenes repeating conversations like they didn't happen, around the BJ scene and surveillance video. Not sure where I am in relation to the update as I have been busy, but now just before Sophia date and the sex scenes are disproportional to the characters. Things are going to fast and loose and the choices are extremely limited.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game is amazing,very beautiful girls,but I would like the involvement of other men in sex scenes with the girls.(optional).
The Higher Society is a sex club so the chances of this happening at some point are better than average. The text-based version goes into this more.

Reactions: Priappus

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Not sure how close to the current content I am but Jenny just left after her training seemingly ended...Wtf? And now her sister gets to act like a master towards her..girl or not that's the ultimate cuckoldry & this is beyond annoying after all the time you invest into her character (I don't care if she returns afterwards after being used up and abused by her sister). We were also told that even higher ranked members don't have the right to force others to do things against their will which should have been exploited here either by the MC or Jenny to reject the task of becoming her sister's slave but no the plot went on just great.....

And here I thought this is the first time I got to enjoy SM content in a game even though I never was into it, poof just like that you lose your sub.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes