NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Alright, but in this case shouldn't the illustrated game be at version 0.22 or something like that, since it covers 22 days of the gameplay..? The way it's currently listed as 0.9 implies the player can expect something nearly complete, when it's, well, anything but.

I'll admit it's very naive of me to still expect versioning of these games to follow some sort of reasonable standards, but i can't help it :v
I gave up caring about or trying to make sense of digits after the version. Higher than one you previously downloaded = newer update or maybe just a bug fix. But it sounds like v.9 sould be v.09 unless updates either eventually start going over 1.0 or start adding .01 or .001 instead of .1 or .05. Oh well.

Last edited:

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
I gave up caring about or trying to make sense of digits after the version.
There are no official rules for Versionnumbers so everyone does as as they want. In most cases it works like this: Versions don´t work like decimals, and you can´t start with 0s after the dot because you can´t know how many versions you will need. The numbers jump over the dot only if a certain milestone ( up to the dev ) is reached.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There are no official rules for Versionnumbers so everyone does as as they want.
While there's no rules, there's pretty common established . Generally, if you see something close to 1.0 it carries implication it's close to completion. But with games here even 1.0 more often than not means "chapter 1 out of fuck me if i know how many, i just make it up as i go along". It can get... mildly frustrating.

Reactions: Lukasthelizardking

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
To maintain the equality between "Her training" & "Her suitability" options, I suggest you move AJ = True from line 47410 ("No" choice) to line 47420 ("Accept the offer" choice)
That's how it is in the "Her suitability" branch & I think that makes more sense, to give the flag after accepting the offer.

Also suggest to add ASpankJ = True under Ltrain36 since MC gets to know about it through this route too.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
If you are going to have [a] be with other ppl, either on assignments from the THS or with other girls like j,s,m etc, I suggest you put something exclusive between her & the MC.

The idea comes from a book (don't remember the title) where the female lead had other relations (worked as a domme I think) but only the male lead was allowed to hurt(dom) her.

Since it popped in my head during the shower scene, I suggest it to be orgasm control.

Foe example: [a] is only allowed to cum under MC's immediate permission. The THS will be made aware that on the assignments, she can be required to do other stuff, but they cannot force her to orgasm. Or with the girls, she can call to ask permission(nice potential scene with j), or she can only wait to orgasm once she's with the MC.

It can be something other than orgasms, but I hope this is implemented. With [a] having non-MC relations/scenes, something unique to only MC+a will make their relation more special.

By the way, I hope you go with orgasm control, if you decide to implement this, since I suggested it. :p

Reactions: xxerikxx

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Emma is implemented if TQ is true, which is fine, but JLeaves also need to be true? I don't like that you miss content for making the better choice. Suggest you make it for TQ only: you are given more responsibility for doing well by matching T & Q. JLeaves only changes the dialogue about whether you know her or not from provo.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Emma is implemented if TQ is true, which is fine, but JLeaves also need to be true? I don't like that you miss content for making the better choice. Suggest you make it for TQ only: you are given more responsibility for doing well by matching T & Q. JLeaves only changes the dialogue about whether you know her or not from provo.
You can't get all content either way. I want the game to have some replay value, so there are a few paths that you can go down in this story. Emma will only reenter the story if sh met MC in Provo and also only if TQ = True. If Q hasn't become Tenley's Master then you will have more scenes with Tenley instead of Emma...

You may get some scenes with Emma
You may get some scenes with Tenley
Or there may be some scenes with Tenley + Mr. Q later in the story.
You can't end up with more than one of these options.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
You can't get all content either way. I want the game to have some replay value, so there are a few paths that you can go down in this story. Emma will only reenter the story if sh met MC in Provo and also only if TQ = True. If Q hasn't become Tenley's Master then you will have more scenes with Tenley instead of Emma...

Yeah, I understood that. I didn't have a problem with "if TQ == True".

What I suggested is don't make meeting her in provo a condition. You can use it to change the introduction of Emma, but don't use it it block the content.

Otherwise Tenley gets together with Q but you don't get Emma as replacement because you treated J well? That sucks.

So my suggestion was you get Emma if TQ, Tenley scene if not TQ. Jleaves shouldn't have an influence besides a few lines of "it's the girl you met in provo" or " you don't know her but she has served the THS in many assignments so far".

In the balance of Tenley & Emma content, don't drag a unrelated variable, especially since it punishes players for treating J decently.
(Treat J well, set up T&Q. 2 good deeds = no emma scene, no tenley scene. But treat J badly so JLeaves? Congrats, you get emma scenes in replacement for tenley scenes)
Didn't mention T+Q scenes since those can happen in both situations since TQ is true.

Also, please don't lean too much into replay value. In story based games, even big ones like Skyrim, people don't play it again to get a few side quests different. Even to try out big differences like choosing different sides in Mass Effect 3, only completionist players will replay, even from saves.

The only way is to have big routes, at which point you have 2 games: story of MC & GirlA and story of MC & GirlB.

So while it's fine to advance the story by replacing Tenley with Emma after she is no longer under you to maintain the number of girls at 2, please don't think too much about players replaying the game to see the 2 branches ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Good luck & hope you gave my other suggestions some thought, especially the "something exclusive between MC & [a]”. I really think it'd enhance the relationship, more so as [a] gets more scenes with other ppl. Something just for the MC will make their relationship feel more.

PS: I like the way the game has come after our last conversation. Keep it up (y)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Well, you can't equate scenes with single girls with a T+Q scene can you? Branches are fine, just don't put T+Q scenes in a single branch alone.

It makes sense logically too. If you get T+Q together, Q is happy & impressed & gives you more responsibility with another girl. JLeaves shouldn't influence this.

So the branches become 2 from 3:
If TQ=false you get scenes with tenley,
if TQ=true, you get emma scenes & T+Q scenes.

I believe in good & bad choices.Avoiding JLeaves is a good choice & you got rewarded with J scenes in provo. It shouldn't make you miss out on content later on (T+Q scenes alone are not adequate compensation)

T+Q is a good choice where you help T get together with a good Master. You are rewarded with Emma & T+Q scenes.

This retains your aim of not having all content for replay value, only the choices make more sense.

Make this exclusive between Emma & Tenley, no problem. Just don't drag JLeaves into it & show Q not rewarding more responsibility on MC because of that, making no sense.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
So the branches become 2 from 3:
If TQ=false you get scenes with tenley,
if TQ=true, you get emma scenes & T+Q scenes.

I believe in good & bad choices.Avoiding JLeaves is a good choice & you got rewarded with J scenes in provo. It shouldn't make you miss out on content later on (T+Q scenes alone are not adequate compensation)

T+Q is a good choice where you help T get together with a good Master. You are rewarded with Emma & T+Q scenes.
I don't believe in good and bad choices. I want the players to decide for themselves what is the right choice in each situation. I will not punish the player for making other decisions than what I would have done. (With the exception of a few bad endings when the players wants to allow rape.)

Hopefully players will feel that many of the choices are difficult and perhaps some will be curious about what would happened if they choose differently. Or at least they will stop and think through their decisions before making them. If players are too rough with Jenny then they will lose her, but I will still make sure that they get almost the same amount of content as those who kept Jenny. One of the "rewards" for going down the route without Jenny is that you meet Emma. It's a natural consequence because you need help from THS to handle Gregory.

Now we learn that Emma is considering leaving THS. It would be very strange to assign MC to that task unless Emma was a girl he already had met. If you already have both T and Y to take care of then THS will give the Emma assignment to someone else.

All decisions you make in the game will lead to paths with more or less the same amount of content. There will be no path that will give you all the content.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I don't believe in good and bad choices. I want the players to decide for themselves what is the right choice in each situation. I will not punish the player for making other decisions than what I would have done. (With the exception of a few bad endings when the players wants to allow rape.)

Hopefully players will feel that many of the choices are difficult and perhaps some will be curious about what would happened if they choose differently. Or at least they will stop and think through their decisions before making them. If players are too rough with Jenny then they will lose her, but I will still make sure that they get almost the same amount of content as those who kept Jenny. One of the "rewards" for going down the route without Jenny is that you meet Emma. It's a natural consequence because you need help from THS to handle Gregory.
So basically choices don't matter? Players can make bad decisions & get rewarded with same amount of content? Interesting point of view.

Now we learn that Emma is considering leaving THS. It would be very strange to assign MC to that task unless Emma was a girl he already had met.
Not really. I would think it'd be very strange to assign the task to MC who already made a girl leave (JLeaves= True). Better to give this task to competent people who have performed more successfully (Completed J training)

If you already have both T and Y to take care of then THS will give the Emma assignment to someone else.
But what about when you only have Y?

All decisions you make in the game will lead to paths with more or less the same amount of content. There will be no path that will give you all the content.
But what about when TQ=True && JLeaves=False?
Then you only have Y & get less content than the other routes.
Don't say T+Q content, other ppl scenes cannot compare to MC scenes. So 1 route does have less content than others after all ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

It was never about content & paths anyway. I just thought it was strange that someone who already made a girl leave was given the responsibility of a girl thinking of leaving. It's like putting a clumsy person in charge of fragile glasses, making no sense :LOL:

It'd make more sense if it was the other way around. Giving Emma's responsibility to someone who doesn't have a record of being too rough on girls is more likely to stop her from leaving, than giving it to one of the many people she met very briefly on one of her assignments because he couldn't keep a girl :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, your game your funeral.

One last suggestion & I'm done: It's been more than a month in game, it's about time MC starts having some career variables to start climbing the ranks of THS as stated in the story description (or does your equal content for all choices philosophy mean MC can fuck up every assignments & still become a respected & valued member?)

Put a variable to track MC's value to the THS like THSInfluence & increase it every time MC successfully completes a task.
So if JLeaves=False (successfully completed J training) THSInfluence+1; if TQ=True(found a permanent assignment fot T & connected appropriate ppl) +1 & if successfully convince Emma to stay +1.
THSInfluence would change the privilege, respect & authority MC has in the THS & alter scenes & content accordingly.

After all it's the story of how the MC climbed the ranks of THS. In a game involving a organisation like the THS steeped in hierarchy, a variable recording MC's place in that hierarchy would be a very nice addition.

As long as you understood my point & take the suggestions into consideration, no need to waste time replying, especially if you will repeat the same things over & over. I don't want all content in 1 path, I just want the conditions for the paths to make sense.
It's okay to have 2 paths for saving or killing a guy, it's weird if you go to hell for saving him & heaven for murdering him.
It's stupid to give responsibility for making a girl want to stay to a person who already made a girl leave by being too rough ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
So basically choices don't matter? Players can make bad decisions & get rewarded with same amount of content? Interesting point of view.
I try to avoid giving bad choices. Unless I can give at least two reasonable choices then I don't give any choices at all. All choices are important and affect the game. Most of them just a little bit, but some choices have big impact on the story.

I would think it'd be very strange to assign the task to MC who already made a girl leave (JLeaves= True). Better to give this task to competent people who have performed more successfully (Completed J training)
MC is still very new in THS. I'm sure that there's a lot of people in this organization with more experience and competence who Mr. Q could give this assignment to. He believes in MC and want MC to prove that this is something he can handle.

But what about when you only have Y?
At the moment it may look like you miss a few scenes but I'm sure that I will fill that spot (part of the day) with something also for those who goes down that path. Perhaps MC gets more time to spend with Y...

It was never about content & paths anyway. I just thought it was strange that someone who already made a girl leave was given the responsibility of a girl thinking of leaving. It's like putting a clumsy person in charge of fragile glasses, making no sense :LOL:
I agree, but it seems like Mr. Q still has strong faith in MC. Let's hope that he doesn't disappoint this time...

One last suggestion & I'm done: It's been more than a month in game, it's about time MC starts having some career variables to start climbing the ranks of THS as stated in the story description (or does your equal content for all choices philosophy mean MC can fuck up every assignments & still become a respected & valued member?)
Since the game is just a couple of months then it's unlikely that he will get a much more influencial position in THS than what he has now. MC's main focus in this game will be to take care of Angelina and the other girls that he's assigned with by THS. Those who have played 2nd chance season 2 knows a little bit more about MC's position in THS a few year into the future, but for this game his role will not change much.

Put a variable to track MC's value to the THS like THSInfluence & increase it every time MC successfully completes a task.
So if JLeaves=False (successfully completed J training) THSInfluence+1; if TQ=True(found a permanent assignment fot T & connected appropriate ppl) +1 & if successfully convince Emma to stay +1.
THSInfluence would change the privilege, respect & authority MC has in the THS & alter scenes & content accordingly.

After all it's the story of how the MC climbed the ranks of THS. In a game involving a organisation like the THS steeped in hierarchy, a variable recording MC's place in that hierarchy would be a very nice addition.
That would lead to players looking for the "right" answer. That is something that I want to avoid.

As long as you understood my point & take the suggestions into consideration, no need to waste time replying.
I don't mind replying and I appreciate that you take time to give your thoughts and make suggestions. I read everything and take suggestions into consideration. It's so much more refreshing to have people discussing the game in this thread than to just have people complaining about the lack of pictures in a text-based game :)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I try to avoid giving bad choices. Unless I can give at least two reasonable choices then I don't give any choices at all. All choices are important and affect the game. Most of them just a little bit, but some choices have big impact on the story.

That would lead to players looking for the "right" answer. That is something that I want to avoid.
It's human nature to choose the better(right) choice. You may think you are giving equal content by making scenes with the receptionist, but as you can see from the thread, most people ask how to avoid J leaving & do just that. Because content with main character J > content with filler character receptionist.
Which is why most games end up being played with walkthrough mods & all content in one playthrough mods

More content with Y seems interesting tho, since her story kinda interacts with M's story (see? Again comparison, Y might be better). Kinda gives a reason to give away t to q. Emma content seems kind of a waste though (since I'm pretty sure everyone reversed the decision to spit after finding out why JLeaves :p)

but for this game his role will not change much.
Pity. Game would be much more interesting with some career/climbing the ranks content.

Finally can I get an answer on the MC-Angelina exclusive orgasm control content? The more I talk on this thread the more I think about it & the more it grows on me, how great it'd be. So can you dash my hopes swiftly if it's not gonna happen?
If you are going to have [a] be with other ppl, either on assignments from the THS or with other girls like j,s,m etc, I suggest you put something exclusive between her & the MC.

The idea comes from a book (don't remember the title) where the female lead had other relations (worked as a domme I think) but only the male lead was allowed to hurt(dom) her.

Since it popped in my head during the shower scene, I suggest it to be orgasm control.

Foe example: [a] is only allowed to cum under MC's immediate permission. The THS will be made aware that on the assignments, she can be required to do other stuff, but they cannot force her to orgasm. Or with the girls, she can call to ask permission(nice potential scene with j), or she can only wait to orgasm once she's with the MC.

It can be something other than orgasms, but I hope this is implemented. With [a] having non-MC relations/scenes, something unique to only MC+a will make their relation more special.

By the way, I hope you go with orgasm control, if you decide to implement this, since I suggested it. :p

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
It's human nature to choose the better(right) choice. You may think you are giving equal content by making scenes with the receptionist, but as you can see from the thread, most people ask how to avoid J leaving & do just that. Because content with main character J > content with filler character receptionist.
Which is why most games end up being played with walkthrough mods & all content in one playthrough mods
And that's what I try to avoid. I do not want people to make decisions based on what content it will lead to. You should make decisions based on how you want your your character to handle situations. Some people wants to train Jenny in a more sadistic manner while other are more thoughtful in their approach. Choices you make will have consequences but you should be able to play the way you want to play it without being punished for it. Some people may feel that it's a punishment if Jenny is taken away, while others will feel that it's a punishment that they never meet Rebecca and Emily. It's not meant to be a punishment but some choices leads to different content.

Finally can I get an answer on the MC-Angelina exclusive orgasm control content? The more I talk on this thread the more I think about it & the more it grows on me, how great it'd be. So can you dash my hopes swiftly if it's not gonna happen?
Angelina has already been told that she's not allowed to have any orgasms without Daddy's permission. Maybe I at some point will allow the players to choose if MC will allow her to have an orgasm or not but it will not be a separate path with exclusive content.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
And that's what I try to avoid. I do not want people to make decisions based on what content it will lead to. You should make decisions based on how you want your your character to handle situations. Some people wants to train Jenny in a more sadistic manner while other are more thoughtful in their approach. Choices you make will have consequences but you should be able to play the way you want to play it without being punished for it. Some people may feel that it's a punishment if Jenny is taken away, while others will feel that it's a punishment that they never meet Rebecca and Emily. It's not meant to be a punishment but some choices leads to different content.
Good luck. Doubt you'd succeed much though. People will always make comparisons. Even when buying the exact same things, people always try to choose the better one
So far J> receptionist & random girl. Even if you give more content to Rebecca & Emily, ppl will probably still choose J cause they have more attachment to her. Or if you overcompensate they may just choose to spit just for the Emma content ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
As it currently is, 80-90% will go back to undo the spitting once they see J leave.

Angelina has already been told that she's not allowed to have any orgasms without Daddy's permission. Maybe I at some point will allow the players to choose if MC will allow her to have an orgasm or not but it will not be a separate path with exclusive content.
No I don't mean exclusive path or exclusive content.
Basically it will be something only the MC can do to/with A. For example, if you go with kissing on the mouth, only MC can kiss A's mouth, no one else is allowed to do so. Or if spanking, then no one else is allowed to spank her, it'll be a hard limit in every circumstance with other ppl.
Currently the orgasm rule is generic among all the other rules.

Hope you understood what I meant by 'exclusive'. It'd help reinforce the MC-Angelina relationship in face of the other non-MC scenes A will probably get (including with other girls).

On another curiosity, does the orgasm rule apply when she's playing with the other girls, on assignment from THS, etc.? Just curious.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Good luck. Doubt you'd succeed much though. People will always make comparisons. Even when buying the exact same things, people always try to choose the better one
So far J> receptionist & random girl. Even if you give more content to Rebecca & Emily, ppl will probably still choose J cause they have more attachment to her. Or if you overcompensate they may just choose to spit just for the Emma content ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
As it currently is, 80-90% will go back to undo the spitting once they see J leave.
I don't care. People can choose whatever they want and follow whatever path they want. I just want to give them some options.

On another curiosity, does the orgasm rule apply when she's playing with the other girls, on assignment from THS, etc.? Just curious.
Angelina will not be allowed to do anything without permission from her Master. If MC decides that she should spend the day washing the basement floor with a toothbrush then that is how she will spend her day.

MC will probably allow her to give other girls orgasms and allow Angelina to have orgasms when she's with other girls but MC can of course deny her that.

Reactions: Grelk

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
MC will probably allow her to give other girls orgasms and allow Angelina to have orgasms when she's with other girls but MC can of course deny her that.
Hmm. Would love it if the player got the choice to decide. Not many games with orgasm control :cry:
In fact more player control overall(within the plot limit ofc) would make the whole "Angelina will not be allowed to do anything without permission from her Master." thing much more exciting.
Please see how much agency/choice/options you can give the player in regards to this.:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Werner von Hass
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes