akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
easy to understand what it means *text based* if you've ever read a light novel at first glance it's similar. well good luck

Sith1ord

Sep 30, 2017
The same story should really be merged to one thread.
Text version is the preview of what's to come, like a draft version.
Ultimately, you writing out the story well in advance of being in the final format places it in so much better of a place that other entries here that have more flash than substance and struggle to progress the story beyond the "promising" first release/intro.

There's a reason why highway construction tears up roads for miles and miles. It might be frustrating and rally the complainers, but they aren't going to cut funding before the road is built. The alternative is this really well planned out highway bypass near where I grew up that just randomly ends two miles in and miles away from the goal. Sure it looked great and people enjoyed having that section be accessible earlier, but abandoned projects are more disappointing than slow, iterative completed projects when you look back on them.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I played the illustrated one and enjoyed it a lot, but now it is abandoned, I would like to try this one. Is there a lot more content?

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
Man you could've just made a text adventure on TADS or a similar engine. A visual novel with image stills is just...very off putting.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
The addition of a walkthrough (mod) to know the impacts of your choices could be nice .
The illustrated version was nice, even if I started with the text one I will missed it.

Reactions: xxerikxx

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Man you could've just made a text adventure on TADS or a similar engine. A visual novel with image stills is just...very off putting.
I am a person that appreciates the still pictures, as it helps me keep track of who is who. Without those image stills, it would absolutely be more difficult for me to follow, as the story introduces more and more characters.

Reactions: xxerikxx
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes