Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
another link for android please,

I don't know why everything failed. but not in other game links.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Is there any hope to get this version for public
Yes, so far, the text-version of the game hasn't brought out all the trolls. So, I believe that it's possible to release this here without it becoming too much of a distraction.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Yes, so far, the text-version of the game hasn't brought out all the trolls. So, I believe that it's possible to release this here without it becoming too much of a distraction.

PC

Mac

Android
I feel like the majority of trolls are of the non reading variety. It's why i decided to go text based for my first try at making a game. plus i grew up in the era of text based games like the boggit and the very big cave adventure so it kind of appeals to me. :)

Reactions: Paul Newmon

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

PC

Mac

Android
is this why .. you updated the text version twice and didn't update the illustrated version yet ?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I feel like the majority of trolls are of the non reading variety. It's why i decided to go text based for my first try at making a game. plus i grew up in the era of text based games like the boggit and the very big cave adventure so it kind of appeals to me. :)
Yes, most of the trolls prefer non-reading :)

Much more polite and appreciative people in this thread.

I hope you will enjoy the text-based version. I must apologize for the lack of details in scene descriptions. Since this is meant to be the background for the illustrated version (And because English isn't my first language) I focused more on progressing the story and the dialogs than detailed descriptions. The plan was that pictures would solve that later :)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I know, but it's too much noise and distractions. It's just not worth it.
Well that would be a shame, I do enjoy the illustrated. No offense, I do like to read, but I started with that, sorta just stuck in my ways. I've read probably 90% stuff on this site. I have nothing but time on my hands anymore, been pondering learning how to do all this stuff.

Reactions: xxerikxx

bill19890

Jan 3, 2018
Not going to lie, I was super disappointed that I got a game over after trying to push the daughter towards the director.

Reactions: VNON
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes