• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Text based on top of barely there scenes?
I have Kindle Unlimited for that.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
He's a cuck. Only exception would be if he brought over kids from his own last marriage, too. But if a man spends his own resources to take care of another man's genes with no reward, he is lower than dirt. And no, pussy is not a reward
His wife is a beautiful woman, deeply in love with him, and they have an open relationship so he can fuck anyone, without repercussions. She loves anal, vaginal, and gives him prime A BJ’s. He is a top movie box-office star, and his wife makes a lot of money too. Why hate on him because he loves his step-daughter, who treats him like her own dad?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Characters look good, when it's not just a text based game i'll check it out for sure.

Reactions: XbfgX

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
Interesting concept.

I think the story can benefit from using a HTML based engine (like twine/SugarCube) since you can focus on the writing and not bogging you down on fulfilling the "RenPy look".

A HTML story can allow you the freedom to go on the route you as a dev want. In RenPy you'll be tempted to add a lot of art that, while serving the VN, is not key for your story (eg: transitions). To put this in context, as it is now the story works without the need for more art.

HTML does not prevent you from adding imagery, animations, video or audio (now or later), but it will need you to at least dabble in CSS and a bit of JavaScript (Twine/SugarCube does provide some tools to get around this, but it still recommended to know at least a bit of both)

Just my small recommendation, and this is just my two cents, improve the scene and location descriptions. Regardless of the engine you go with, this will benefit in the short and long run. Imagination is important, but you need to set up the basics, right now in some cases it is too basic (Is your current art representative of what the characters/places will or should look like?)

In any case, good luck with your project.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Interesting concept.

I think the story can benefit from using a HTML based engine (like twine/SugarCube) since you can focus on the writing and not bogging you down on fulfilling the "RenPy look".

A HTML story can allow you the freedom to go on the route you as a dev want. In RenPy you'll be tempted to add a lot of art that, while serving the VN, is not key for your story (eg: transitions). To put this in context, as it is now the story works without the need for more art.

HTML does not prevent you from adding imagery, animations, video or audio (now or later), but it will need you to at least dabble in CSS and a bit of JavaScript (Twine/SugarCube does provide some tools to get around this, but it still recommended to know at least a bit of both)

Just my small recommendation, and this is just my two cents, improve the scene and location descriptions. Regardless of the engine you go with, this will benefit in the short and long run. Imagination is important, but you need to set up the basics, right now in some cases it is too basic (Is your current art representative of what the characters/places will or should look like?)

In any case, good luck with your project.
Thanks for the advice.

I will finish writing the story in Renpy. Then it will be easy to just replace placeholder pictures and scene descriptions with other pictures if I find an artist at some point. If I don't find an artist then I may look into other options when the writing part of the story is finished. For now my focus is to write a story and then I will look into illustrations when the script is done or whenever I find and artist who takes interest in the project.

The current pictures doesn't need to be representative of what the characters will look like in a game with renders. I will give an artist some freedom, but I want girls with a cute and natural look.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
This project has a lot of potential, however like others have said it is currently a texted based game with placeholder images. Hopefully in the future, xxerikxx will find someone who is able to do their project justice.

Jul 18, 2017
once this becomes VN and you are able to find someone to help with renders i'll happily give this game a go until then i wish you success :)

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes