4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Oh yeah for sure. I didn't post the link again since I posted it on the last page. I'm don't know if I'll put out any more updates, but hopefully what I did put out makes the game more enjoyable.

Here ya go:
no rush but let me know when it's done already (y)
also keep up the good works for editing the MTL (y)

Reactions: deadbeatdude

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
In a perfect world, there are virgin succubi, that can expand their body parts as they gain experience.
This is not even close to such a world.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-charming-mate-sakyubasu-rj262114.38686/

Something very similar to such a concept in this one. You raise said succubus. Somehow this hasn't gotten a serious TL for some reason. Its actually pretty good.

Also yandex is pretty good for doing JP - > ENG TL. Google is very inconsistent at times and I've found yandex to be much better than DeepL when translating light novels/when artists provide the text from short comics for a rough read when I don't care about 100% accuracy.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-charming-mate-sakyubasu-rj262114.38686/

Something very similar to such a concept in this one. You raise said succubus. Somehow this hasn't gotten a serious TL for some reason. Its actually pretty good.

Also yandex is pretty good for doing JP - > ENG TL. Google is very inconsistent at times and I've found yandex to be much better than DeepL when translating light novels/when artists provide the text from short comics for a rough read when I don't care about 100% accuracy.
A very good start, but her hair is short. is there a hairstyle changing option? :3

TheTrueHmmmm

Jan 19, 2020
It seems like I can't even open up the game after extracting it. most of the file names become a mess of unknown symbols and the file apparently had over 600 overlapping file names. I think I'll just wait until a better TL comes out and then play.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It seems like I can't even open up the game after extracting it. most of the file names become a mess of unknown symbols and the file apparently had over 600 overlapping file names. I think I'll just wait until a better TL comes out and then play.
Sounds like extraction problem. Use WinRAR and Japanese encoding.

Reactions: TheTrueHmmmm

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Oh yeah for sure. I didn't post the link again since I posted it on the last page. I'm don't know if I'll put out any more updates, but hopefully what I did put out makes the game more enjoyable.

Here ya go:
for everyone who's looking for the proper TL
Do note it's still WIP

Brad_Pitt1

Mar 4, 2021
Hey so, I'm using Joiplay, an emulator to play this game on Android, but whenever I get to the scene at the start right outside the tent, it plays the classic rpgm "a battle has started" sound, like that "tsch", and then the game just stops.

The Joiplay loading screen appears right after the sound plays, but it won't load anything, so I can't really progress or play the game for more than like 3 minutes.

does anyone know how to fix this?
I have the same problem, anybody knows why?

pimentinha122

Jan 16, 2018
She sounds familiar...
Like another lewd nun though that one is a lot more Evil and almost destroys the world multiple times

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes