• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
WTF!! I need to stop smoking crack before playing games, This update had me tripping balls an why do I feel like I need to get a puppy dog lol

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm currently working on 0.5

So far I have some images (21 so far) and some of the scripting for a 3 choice branch at the end of the self-awareness path chopping this branch into the start of 3 completely different branches. I need some all the dialogue, some of the scripting and more images though.

I'm going to take longer before releasing this update than on previous updates. I may also continue the puppygirl path in the next update which may also branch in the next update. Going to put more content than previous updates.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well...you've started a need of puppygirls now..i think..you shall get credit for that new kink(new to F95..maybe) and hopefully it earns its own tag :p muttdoggy make it so!!! new "PuppyGirl" tag :D (he's about the only mod i can nag with foolish shit)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
"puppygirls" or "doggirls" fall under the "furry" tag or if it's roleplay, it's the "roleplay" tag. Then there's the bdsm variety where they have masks, tails, binded suits, and do master/slave. That would would fall under "domination" and/or "BDSM" so it's fairly well covered. We don't have enough games with doggirls tho.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
0.5 update

Extended the puppy path, no choice yet there though.
Put 2 choices at the end of Self Awareness path as well.

Reactions: Repuci

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
"puppygirls" or "doggirls" fall under the "furry" tag or if it's roleplay, it's the "roleplay" tag. Then there's the bdsm variety where they have masks, tails, binded suits, and do master/slave. That would would fall under "domination" and/or "BDSM" so it's fairly well covered. We don't have enough games with doggirls tho.
I don't think that puppygirls fall under the furry tag. To fall under the furry tag one must be anthropomorphic. Many furries do not even consider a neko (basically a human girl with cat ears, and tail) to be a furry.

As for falling under a "roleplay" tag ya sure that could be true. However, that is a very loose definition, and almost anything can fall under a "roleplay". It's a coverall term.

I was looking at the tags, and I think those could be redone to some degree. I don't see why both "ntr" and "cheating" are tags for instance? These two things are more closely related than say "Furry" and "Puppygirl" or "Neko".

"Animal Girl" would be a good tag to add where it's not so much a "Monster Girl" but a girl with animal qualities, but not to the point of being a furry.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know how to do that. If someone can give me detailed instructions on how to make one of those, or do it for me with each release that would be great. Same for android.
If you go to Build Distributions in Ren'py, there is an option to choose to make a build for Mac.

Underneath the Build distributions action are options for both android and iOS

1568167395141.png

1568167331025.png

Reactions: GmFn1869

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, if you try to shove puppy boys/girls into the standard kink boxes you're gonna have a very confused time. I guess it's technically kinky to play fetch with a naked puppy girl or such. Sexy frisbee action! ;)

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Interesting game so far. I think as an imaginary friend the mc can help the girl accept her trans mother. Adversely, you could have a supernatural being come into her life and give her something extra because of her bad attitude, and try to mold her that way. Could even include mind and body altering powers that can be used to help further mom's transition or used on other male characters at the players choice.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Serious problem's for linux users. The .sh file and the coresponding file in Linux library dont have the same name. The game, logicaly, do not start.

Simply rename the file in lib/linux***/ and is work.

Another observation. The uncompressed files come with error log already here. I suggest a little clean-up before making your arhive.

Now i stop critisism and try the game. ;)

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Another observation. The uncompressed files come with error log already here. I suggest a little clean-up before making your arhive.
The error log has been fixed, it's just the text file hasn't been deleted.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
The error log has been fixed, it's just the text file hasn't been deleted.
I dont talk about bug. I talk about make a minimal cleaning before releease.

Do you accept to eat in a dirty dish?

Your log and Your saveganes, we have any reason to have it. Make a virgin archive before release.

Is like if you give us your used stuff.

I dont do this to make a bad critisism. But if you want your game followed a minimum. The people is not interested by dirty stuff not clean.

Another question: do you have made a workplan? Your story have already a begining, a middle and a end?

I do not say this to make a negative criticism.. Is really the opposite. Your story look having any structure. Is smell improvisation.

I see the surealistic humor way in this story. But, for now, your character does not create any emotional attachment. Wy follow this story? Simply to see fetish for fetish without reason?

For now, i see any guide line. I'm lost and understand nothing. Is look more like an acid trip. Is cool for a short story, chapter or episode. But not for a full story. The player risk to unhook.

The game as it begening. Is really soon to have an objective opinion, As more than possible i'm in error. I'm not perfect. Maybe we have response later?

But if you improvise your game without serious preparation. Your project is in real danger.

Is the reason of my questions. Do what you want. Is a simply friendly observation.

Lot of people look already liked this. I have any ojections. You now, color and taste...

But is really look like an acid trip. Personnaly, i have preference to smoke meth... ;)

Good luck and succes with your project.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Damn bro, you are lucky I can speak fluent Engrish... Here goes.

Do you accept to eat on a dirty dish? No dish is ever truly clean, even if it was washed beforehand. Your log and Your saveganes, we have any reason to have it. Make a virgin archive before release:
If I took two dishes and placed them before you, and one dish someone rubbed their balls on it, and the other came from the cupboard after having been in the dishwasher could anyone honestly tell me... you tell me which one had someone's balls on it a moment before? You just get the illusion of a clean dish as a coping mechanism to keep you from going mad! The dishball fairy is out there rubbing his balls on all over your apparently clean dishes... I have come to live with the dishball fairy... hopefully you will too.

That's of minimal concern. I generally put save points at the areas I had been working on. For that "Virgin Fresh start" you seek... instead of hitting the "Load" button instead hit the "Start" button and you will magically have a fresh game.

I don't do this to make a bad criticism. But if you want your game followed a minimum. The people are not interested in dirty stuff not clean:
1) When were you elected as the representative of what the people want? I didn't even know such an election was held.

2) I make the game for me. Not for money. Not for you, not for anyone else for the most part. I got a few friends I enjoy sharing it with, and making it with. It makes no difference to me if I get 1,000 likes or 10 likes. It's my art, it's my story. That being said, that does not mean I am not open to a little bit of input here and there if I see something as a good idea I may take it

I see the surealistic humor way in this story. But, for now, your character does not create any emotional attachment. Wy follow this story? Simply to see fetish for fetish without reason?
Being abrasive, and pushing people away is a part of her core personality. Let me ask you this. Imagine that you are a 10-year-old girl. Imagine that your father comes out to everyone, "I am no longer a man. I am a woman now. Deal with it." Now imagine going to school the next day when the other kids find out. Imagine the other kids parents not wanting their kids around you or your family. Imagine all of the bullying and such you take because of the life choice another person has made for them self. Imagine all of the abuse that kid takes from their peers because of a decision that is NOT their own. Children do not have the emotional maturity to handle such situations properly. As a defense mechanism, she can act a bit a bully herself and pushes back. It's not simply fetish without reason. Just because you can not see her scars it does not mean that they are not there. What do you tell a 10-year-old kid who was just asked by their friend, "So is your Dad a fag, or does your mom have a dick?" I may go back and do more flashbacks of bullying to show why she is the way she is. That was some constructive input.

For now, i see any guide line. I'm lost and understand nothing. Is look more like an acid trip. Is cool for a short story, chapter or episode. But not for a full story. The player risk to unhook.
I think you meant to say: I don't understand the story. It feels like an acid trip, and it's a cool short story but not a full story. Anyhow the story as of now is not yet complete. It's a work in progress.

The game as it begening. Is really soon to have an objective opinion, As more than possible i'm in error. I'm not perfect. Maybe we have response later?
yep

But if you improvise your game without serious preparation. Your project is in real danger.
You can't see it as you are not a game developer, and do not have access to the developers forums. However, there is a poll there and the poll asks: "How far ahead is your plot written?" Only 13.5% of creators answered with the most solid "It's pretty much done, but renders and coding are the bottleneck". About 40% of developers plan less than 2 updates ahead. If I couldn't "improvise" I'd be fucked. I have a beginning now. Have some ideas for twists and turns. Have some endings planned out as well. However for the most part it's not yet written down.

Is the reason of my questions. Do what you want. Is a simply friendly observation.
Thanks for the feedback

Lot of people look already liked this. I have any ojections. You now, color and taste...
That one didn't translate well, I don't know what you meant. MAybe you said a lot of people already liked this.

But is really look like an acid trip. Personnaly, i have preference to smoke meth... ;)
Drugs are bad mkay?

Good luck and succes with your project.
Thanks

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes