js00906

Feb 21, 2019
Ok, I can't finish this game or take it seriously. First, this red pill bullshit is poured on so thick it would choke Kristi Winters. Then the "Don't play if you are a snowflake or named Brannon" comes off like the person making this game was butthurt and wanted to vent that childish rage out.

My advice: Stop watching ShoeOnHead and Andy Warski for a few months, take some anti-depressants, and get a hobby that isn't staying on the internet. Might do you some good.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Ok, I can't finish this game or take it seriously. First, this red pill bullshit is poured on so thick it would choke Kristi Winters. Then the "Don't play if you are a snowflake or named Brannon" comes off like the person making this game was butthurt and wanted to vent that childish rage out.

My advice: Stop watching ShoeOnHead and Andy Warski for a few months, take some anti-depressants, and get a hobby that isn't staying on the internet. Might do you some good.
Here come the snowflakes haha... I welcome your criticism. It's not for everyone.

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
To be honest i find this renders Completely Shit im sorry about that but please make a remake and change characters!

• Wow
Reactions: woj_tec

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
To be honest i find this renders Completely Shit im sorry about that but please make a remake and change characters!
It does not have any renders. I'm not using Daz or other 3d rendering programs. It's second life screen captures, and occasionally GIMP to make edits (such as fixing a neck seam, or make some special effects.)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am thinking..next path perhaps she goes to school in a gimp suit? ya know..because reasons?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What the hell is wrong with her face? She looks like a result of botches plastic surgeries, Jesus!
In all my time on the internet, I must have seen a thousand times this person or that person call someone else ugly, or fat or this or that. Never once seen someone do it while at the same time showing a selfie. Food for thought.

glasshouse.gif

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I realize you probably modeled her after you perfect, idealized women, and thus would naturally be extremely defensive.... but really? Really?

• Thinking Face

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
73023651_3385084821533537_5221661740571295744_n.jpg selfie..terrifying AF..back on topic though..i guess maybe i'm weird..i like the look..its weird and different and not the same ole same ole..the story itself is disturbingly offkilter and funny...it is definitely one of a kind...maybe i'm damaged :p but you have a fan in me..ignore the folks that need things to remain inside the box.

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
In all my time on the internet, I must have seen a thousand times this person or that person call someone else ugly, or fat or this or that. Never once seen someone do it while at the same time showing a selfie. Food for thought.

View attachment 439363
Are you using the default mesh heads and bodies from Second Life? Because you'd do better spending a little $$$ on some other meshes. Check out Strawberry Singh on YouTube, she has previews and tutorials of different meshes you can get and they look amazing. Might be worth looking into if you plan on continuing to work on SL.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Are you using the default mesh heads and bodies from Second Life? Because you'd do better spending a little $$$ on some other meshes. Check out Strawberry Singh on YouTube, she has previews and tutorials of different meshes you can get and they look amazing. Might be worth looking into if you plan on continuing to work on SL.
Using Catwa Catya heads

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Kinda blury and a skinny mini penis but at least they got the right idea.
The story looks promessing, but the artwork could use a little work.
Hope to see a longer finished version of this game soon....peace.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Sir_utakata:
These are my thoughts

No just no o_O
I dont really know where to start
Game is weird
Story is just so bad
renders are oke and i think thats the only think i liked about this game

You play as the imaginary friend of a girl in a home with a mom and a shemale mom. Wut ?
1/5 star review
Now for my critical analysis of my most recent review... Breaking it down piece by piece.

"These are my thoughts." Okay, we have established that you are capable of thinking. It is of paramount importance in the feedback process for the reviewer to be able to think. A true poet, and wordsmith. I like where this guy is going.

"No just no" A typical Haiku goes 5,7,5 respectively, but this guy is going 2,4,2 creatively trying to break that mold and start his own new trend. Bravo, well-done sir. You are clearly the victor so far in this battle of the minds! How could I possibly hope to compete with such an articulate individual!

"Game is wierd" Yes, writing the complete sentence "The game is weird." would waste far too much of this exceptional fellows valuable time. We can all learn from this man. It may come off as a bit prudent, but imagine all the time we would save! I'm bested yet again I'm afraid.

"Story is just so bad" Yet again saving that precious resource time by avoiding the use of the word "the" at the start of his sentence. In fact, I titled my game "The Home", but it's exe file is is simply "Home". We are of like minds sir! I'll call this one a tie since you already extensively belabored your point previously.

"renders are oke and i think thats the only think i liked about this game" How did he know that my renders were a "oke": or any of three units of weight varying around 2.8 pounds and used respectively in Greece, Turkey, and Egypt... My secret is out... I have been foiled. The man can clearly read my mind. I must don my tinfoil hat. He is a rather humble fellow as well as I have noticed by him not capitalizing his use of "i" in this sentence not once, but twice! That means he is a rather selfless fellow often putting others before himself. A true gentleman. This man thinks twice as much as me clearly.

"You play as the imaginary friend of a girl in a home with a mom and a shemale mom." Yes... This is very true. There is no possible way I could have put that better myself.

Yep this guy is right... Sorry guys I must stop making the game now to go commit Seppuku for I have brought great shame upon my family. Absolutely Inexcusable. Goodbye cruel world... Yihman1 is now dead. Game Over. The End. Wait a minute... I can't find my Katana... I don't own a Katana. I guess I will have to continue my miserable existence knowing such enlightened fellows are capable of easily humiliating me. Such shame I now have, and absolutely no sarcasm or humor at all.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes