ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it is a truly beautiful thing to see a chubby faced loli walking her puppygirl...that needs to happen on the streets of Toronto..ya know..because reasons...

Last edited:
Reactions: woj_tec and yihman1

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Love the game so far...well the puppygirl route anyway. I tried the "self awareness" route but couldn't get into it just too spastically meta for my taste but that's just me. That aside might I suggest letting us name the puppygirl? I mean if I'm gonna feel like I claimed her as my own I'd like to name her, plus seeing as she's had her nose up my ass on multiple occasions I feel a more personal touch is warranted :)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
might I suggest letting us name the puppygirl?
Then her name would not match her bowl! Gotta match the bowl :p Although if there is ever a renpy game in which you wish to rename the characters simply open the script of it and right at the top are character names. Very easy to mod that.

Last edited:

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 390478

Overview:
You play as the imaginary friend of a girl in a home with a mom and a shemale mom. You are not on board about that, and are planning some stuff. It's a first release not much choice or content yet mostly an introduction so far but does have some sexual content and story.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-10
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: Yihman1 F95zone AKA lurarose on secondlife
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win / Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 391947 View attachment 391948 View attachment 391949 View attachment 391950 View attachment 391951 View attachment 391952
I have download this game from all sites and come up with his error.

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 583: expected statement.
x
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Tue Sep 10 08:39:10 2019"

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have download this game from all sites and come up with his error.

"I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 583: expected statement.
x
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Tue Sep 10 08:39:10 2019"
Looking at the code right now of version 0.5
Line 583 has no error on it.
Just replayed it like 3 times playing line 583 a number of times.
The line is: p"*whines hungrily rubbing her tummy thinking of food."
(p=pup)
I am unable to duplicate the error you got and I dont' see the error. Has anyone else had the same error?

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Looking at the code right now of version 0.5
Line 583 has no error on it.
Just replayed it like 3 times playing line 583 a number of times.
The line is: p"*whines hungrily rubbing her tummy thinking of food."
(p=pup)
I am unable to duplicate the error you got and I dont' see the error. Has anyone else had the same error?
I have tried four time. After downloading the game it shows a file "errors" with the info that i posted and the game started and skipping fast for about 10-15 seconds and started working but troubles again. Thanks

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have tried four time. After downloading the game it shows a file "errors" with the info that i posted and the game started and skipping fast for about 10-15 seconds and started working but troubles again. Thanks
So, it's just a file... Not an error. When I was building it I made an error there, and went back and fixed it. However, the log file of the error was still there. It's just a text file not an actual error as it was fixed before release. I was chasing after something that wasn't there lol

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This is a decent game, and Imma let you download it, but what's up with puppygirls and watersports?

Male dogs lift a leg, female dogs squat. Why all these human bitches gettin' it wrong?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is a decent game, and Imma let you download it, but what's up with puppygirls and watersports?

Male dogs lift a leg, female dogs squat. Why all these human bitches gettin' it wrong?
It's not uncommon for female dogs also lift their leg during urination, or to squat. Here is a source.

Lifting a leg is usually associated with directing urine at a vertical object, in both males and females. So a female dog attempting to pee on a hydrant would, in fact, most likely lift it's leg.

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is an update as to where I am at in terms of the next update, gonna do some outloud thinking so my fans know where I am at.

0.6 is partways complte. So far I have an extension of the self-awareness route. It's a very difficult portion to write the exact dialogue for and also keep a balance so that a fair-minded person would be able to see both sides as somewhat relatable, and not entirely unreasonable. "Based" person vs "Woke" person... It's two extremely opposite personalities that disagree on basic concepts. This update will take a bit longer than previous updates for this difficult dialogue reason and a couple of others.

The other 2 reasons are:

1) The pup hasn't logged in so today so it has been a little hard to get her on for her upcoming scenes until she logs in. I could make a "fake pup", and do an exact clone of her avatar (I was her stylist, and made her look for her, so not a real problem) as a solution if this continues to be a problem, but I'd rather not as that would likely cost a lot of my money, and trying to keep from spending too much if I may need it for something important. She will be on soon enough anyways, and I got other scenes I can shoot. The pup is my girlfriend has been for 2 years.

2) There is an L$ 7,495 set that I can afford, and I am considering buying to shoot pics at for the game here...
The initial L$ isn't really the problem for me. My biggest problem is really land alotment. I can have 100 houses, but if I got no land to put them on I really got 0 houses.

Currently the amount of land I have under my control is about 1/8 of a region 8448 of which I use 7695 square meters. However, my land is divided into two different locations. One is roughly a 1/16 of a sim parcel and a 1/32 parcel with a empty land for more land impact. The house in which most of the game hs been shot at is on the slightly smaller 1/16.

However, that would require for me to totally Demolish the "Mouse House" as seen in the photo. (Along with my other house, and my workshop for building stutff) The pup LOVES the mouse house. This is where she keeps all of her cute collectibleectable Gacha figurine mice and bunnies that she loves very much. Snapshot_001.png

So, I'm gonna need to figure out a new home for these mice (You may have noticed one on the desk of the office)... Then demolish the mouse house, then put in the whole new city thing... Then customize it a bit so it's not just out of the box refurnish it a bit, maybe a little decor.

So there may be a little bit of delays, but I'll get it done when I can.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

-Extended the scene after taking the pills.
-Went back, and added another scene along the self-awareness path
-Fixed some typos / minor rewrites
-Gave the option to spy or not on first scene

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The game is back into production again. I have gone back and done the following:

Not gonna lie I was kinda pissed at the f95 staff a little bit over a message one of them sent me. They said I was updating too frequently, and they said that they were gonna stop putting my game on latest releases for a couple of weeks as I updated so often, but at the same time there wa no rule put in place that said I couldn't nor did I get a warning at all. So that sorta disheartened me a bit and I stopped production for a few weeks, but I have been back working on the game for a few days now. Haters gonna hate, not gonna let them get me down.

-Added more dialogue improving the writing quality
-Upgraded the GUI with better text bubbles
-Added special effects like screen shakes / flashes at key points
-Fixed a lot of the spelling errors making it a bit less engrish
-New main page pic
-Used a nicer looking font
-Edited certain photos to look better (For instance I added a little brightness on some, and others I had some neck seems showing that I went through one by one to fix)
-My pup, one of the main characters of the story had some serious second life issues. She suffered from inventory corruption that caused her avatar to not rez, but other than an egg/fog/ghost thing, and that was going on for a couple of weeks. Got tech support on that and her avatar is back on track.
-I bought an expensive new set I may be putting into the game
-Bought some other props and stuff for photos

So right now 0.7 is basically a beefed up version of 0.6 with a lot of the mistakes fixed, and some improvements. I may or may not make some minor changes to the story as well. Have rewritten a bit of the story filling in some plot holes and making it more entertaining for the player.

I would offer a release now of the game, but I want new content as well on top of the fixed old content so I am going to continue to fix the rest of the old content then push forward on new content.

One additional thing that I'm going to try to work on to improve production quality is a hud for my second life character. What I want this hud to do is remotely control other characters heads so that I can get a number of other avatars makign the correct facial emotions for the photographs much more easily for faster and more smooth production. However this can be both very costly as I need to buy a lot of face animations, and very technical as I would need to script such a device to work the way I want it to, but hopefully I can make it happen.

Some of the skins I have on my avatars are store bought (Morpheus, Mom, Lura), and others are my own creations, (Dad, Maid), I have made another skin as well that I may put into the game as well. I also may make some custom clothing and stuff for the avatars.

There is tons and tons and tons of work that goes into making a game like this, and I'm not really doing it for the money don't even have a Patreon setup it's costing me way more money to make than I have earned from making it so far. (a small number of people have generously given me some L$ in secondlife to help me out with production costs, and a creator friends has donated a lot of clothing and stuff) To make a game the way I am making it requires not only skills at renpy, which I'm still relatively new too, but improving at, but it also requires a lot of skill at making things in SecondLife too which is a totally different skill set. On top of some photo editing skills, and photography. Everybody loves to eat sausage, but nobody likes to see them being made hehe...

If you are a talented scripter in SecondLife or another creator in some way maybe I could put you to work on a thing or two if you got time.

Alright back to work...

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Made some major purhcases for the game today... Just dropped 18,000 L$ (70 USD) on animations + 5,000 L$ (20 USD) on a professional scripter. I will have my remote face hud today hehe :) Fucking ouch though now I'm poor again hehe :( So any folks that want to help with funding can always send me L$ on secondlife to avatar "lurarose" but you don't gotta, would help though for sure.

Reactions: cumsniper

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Still working on it off and on. I have learned how to make animations now as well. Created the start of a 3rd main branch.

Reactions: zzzlooo

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
0.7 is finally ready.

I have made A LOT of changes throughout the story. You really should start from the beginning if you have played it before. There are now 3 main paths, and a lot of the story has changed. Added some animations as well. I think probably the biggest update.

Here is the win/lin version.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Home v0.7.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: cebs and yihman1
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes