RPGM Completed The Hotel [v1.0.3] [The Sexy Chinaman]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Personally, I feel that devs should not go with the default crotch cylinder for these models. Find an actual penis model and use that instead.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Last edited:

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
400 megabytes for a first release?
i'd expect plenty of content for that size...

Mister Boo

Jul 12, 2019
Not a bad first reléase, I enjoy a bit, although in my personal point of view, the freelance random is quite anoying but fact life is that way, hahaha. I will wait future updates and make some comments about them. Thanks for your game and innovation.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Not a bad first reléase, I enjoy a bit, although in my personal point of view, the freelance random is quite anoying but fact life is that way, hahaha. I will wait future updates and make some comments about them. Thanks for your game and innovation.
Thanks for your words :> I've already changed the chances for the next build. I agree only getting 1 gold over 2-3 days (or something) is a royal pain in the ass.

Reactions: Mister Boo

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Just a word of advice to the developer - if you plan to make a visual novel and not an RPG, ditch RPGM and go with Ren'py. You will find much more success and fewer bugs, and have to field way fewer questions on where the player needs to go next.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Just a word of advice to the developer - if you plan to make a visual novel and not an RPG, ditch RPGM and go with Ren'py. You will find much more success and fewer bugs, and have to field way fewer questions on where the player needs to go next.
Cheers. Yeah, the game's just a free roam so RPGM works fine. I don't really like making VNs because of all the time you have to spend making renders.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
People are joking about the title but the fourth image is funnier to me (also, two previews are the same).
0.1, Fuck her ass or back out, what a choice.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes