• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Hotel [v1.0.3] [The Sexy Chinaman]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Hotramencup

Apr 21, 2020
Hey uhhh, how do i install it on andorid?i download the file and it's a RAR file. There's no APK inside

Sorry for the total noob question

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
i always get render of the maid with her panties showing stuck on screen permanently after lifting her skirt up, does anyone know how to fix that?
You should be able to get rid of it by choosing one of the options. No idea which one, but I'm pretty sure there's a failsafe erase-all-images in her code somewhere. I'll get on fixing it.

priamike

Aug 14, 2018
You should be able to get rid of it by choosing one of the options. No idea which one, but I'm pretty sure there's a failsafe erase-all-images in her code somewhere. I'll get on fixing it.
well it stays up forever like i'll go do something completely different and no matter who i talk to or what option i pick it's still there.

• Sad
Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
how i found the bimbo? actually i found only the maid, the recepionist and the security guard.
Ps: There is some problem with the recepionist bj scene too think, it end before the real action begin.

Last edited:

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
how i found the bimbo? actually i found only the maid, the recepionist and the security guard.
Ps: There is some problem with the recepionist bj scene too think, it end before the real action begin.
random event in the garden at night. Thinking about it, there's no reason for it to be random, it'll be 100% spawn chance next update.

Last edited:

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
I can't see the scene of the bj with the recepcionist and I can't do anything with the neighbor or the girl in the garden
Help!!

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes