RPGM Completed The Hotel [v1.0.3] [The Sexy Chinaman]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
Have you read the books at the pc?
Yes, I read every book and still can't do anything with the neighbor or the garden girl, the receptionist looks bugged because the scene skips itself

Sorry for my broken english, my native language is spanish

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
The game isn't bad but really short and unfinished. Even if it's tagged "competed". (multiple "not in game yet" in the game)
Yes, I read every book and still can't do anything with the neighbor or the garden girl, the receptionist looks bugged because the scene skips itself

Sorry for my broken english, my native language is spanish
I'll sort these out in the next bugfix. English is fine btw ;p

Reactions: ArticckK

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
You have to first meet the neighbor in the garden at daytime with 40+ manipulation.
The garden night girl you need 5 manipulation and 5 corruption. What does she say when you talk to her?

I checked them both and they work fine on my end.

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
You have to first meet the neighbor in the garden at daytime with 40+ manipulation.
The garden night girl you need 5 manipulation and 5 corruption. What does she say when you talk to her?

I checked them both and they work fine on my end.
It was my problem, the neighbor and the girl in the garden are the same person and i thought that there were only 2 books of manipulation.
I can't find some scenes, how can i use the bathroom???

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Is this game really completed or is that just because you are going to stop working on it and thus tagged it as completed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elbo
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes