RPGM Completed The Hotel [v1.0.3] [The Sexy Chinaman]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Since you asked for feedback on the front page, I'll just say that there is a hell of a lot of grind for very little payoff. I mean to get the anal scene you have to work the job outside 14 times. That takes a lot of time and is really, really boring. I'm not trying to be mean because I like the basic setup and small bits of humor, but that grind just really soured the experience.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Since you asked for feedback on the front page, I'll just say that there is a hell of a lot of grind for very little payoff. I mean to get the anal scene you have to work the job outside 14 times. That takes a lot of time and is really, really boring. I'm not trying to be mean because I like the basic setup and small bits of humor, but that grind just really soured the experience.
Yeah, I get you. My next games will be less based around grind.

devenir

Apr 15, 2019
Great game Sir! I think it's a shame not to continue it a bit! there are a lot of potentialities, really like the style and plot.

EDIT: ok I found out by myself how to get the bathroom scene, I missed some manipulating points from last saves I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
The game play is tedious, fortunately there IS a cheat menu :love:(also, saveeditonline.com helps a lot :sneaky::poop: I used that long before I found the cheat menu)

anyway, the graphics are awesome. I hope to see more from you in the future...(I'm looking now, I don't know if you have anything else out there yet or not.. it's been a while since you released this....) but, props for your first game(y)

jos6969

Dec 26, 2017
Hello, from searching in this thread I know that there's a hidden cheat menu somewhere in the MC room. Can someone please tell me exactly where to find it ? Many thanks

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Hello, from searching in this thread I know that there's a hidden cheat menu somewhere in the MC room. Can someone please tell me exactly where to find it ? Many thanks
In your room, bottom right. I think there's a plant or something?

jos6969

Dec 26, 2017
In your room, bottom right. I think there's a plant or something?
Thank you for the reply. There's a lamp on the bottom right, no matter how many times I click on it, it just says "It's a lamp".
Slightly above that there's a plant, clicking on that multiple times still does not bring up any better results than before
1691966384958.png 1691966442695.png

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for the reply. There's a lamp on the bottom right, no matter how many times I click on it, it just says "It's a lamp".
Slightly above that there's a plant, clicking on that multiple times still does not bring up any better results than before
View attachment 2849191 View attachment 2849192

It's been a long while since I made this game, so I really can't remember. Try clicking from the left side. Are you far into the game? I think at some point there might be a scene change so you're technically in a different bedroom.

I really can't remember :(

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello who can tell me how acess to hiden cheat menu ? Thanks ^^
I have found that super secret cheat point. :love: (Flip the switch...) :giggle:

Because of the book 'Manipulating People - Master': When I buy the book, my money is not withdrawn;
further I can not read the book, because its not part of my visible book-list.
The system knows, I bought this book, but it is not useable. :confused:

Last edited:

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
May
I have found that super secret cheat point. :love: (Flip the switch...) :giggle:

Because of the book 'Manipulating People - Master': When I buy the book, my money is not withdrawn;
further I can not read the book, because its not part of my visible book-list.
The system knows, I bought this book, but it is not useable. :confused:
May I know what switch?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes