3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well love the game and was wondering if the daughter and mother will have more seen's to gather like both being fucked
by creaters together sorry my spelling stinks.

diego lucas

Aug 4, 2017
I am new in this game.I love the story .But everytime i fight with first zombie i lose.I buy every thing in farmacy,but he is impossible of win.I need help for win this zombie.Please.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
just make sure your arousel is max and then orgasme yourself i mean mainchar then go attack his dick all the time jerk him off its easy then iff you are over 50% hp loss take healing but make sure your arousel is always high so you can keep in attacking him he is not that hard lol and the second time you can tame 1 for your self
to have fun whit it

Resolute

Jul 14, 2017
This is certainly not the average game, but I'm enjoying playing it. I see the developer is on this forum. Will you be improving the animation sequences in future updates. I was thinking of the pen area, but some of the other sequences would be great with more animation.

Resolute

Jul 14, 2017
This is certainly not the average game, but I'm enjoying playing it. I see the developer is on this forum. Will you be improving the animation sequences in future updates. I was thinking of the pen area, but some of the other sequences would be great with more animation.

Resolute

Jul 14, 2017

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
I hope in update he will make gallery mode or something ^^ this game is best for me cant wait!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
once a wile i speak whit ark through discord. though i only give him some ideas but iff he is whilling to use it is his choice

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope for more stuff in this game. real love some more hot scenes with the mother
mybe her and the duaghter training stuff together

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea spelling error type to fast and was tring to fix where i typed stuff about a deffrent game.
have like three page open with defrent games but won't lie spelling stinks never liked learning if there was no fun in it.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes