3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've seen some strange shit on this site but this one has some scenes i've never seen before.

I admit, there are a couple of things I found quite hot but they were lesbian scenes, nothing hardcore but then it went a bit weird but for reasons I can't explain other than something must be broke in my head I didn't find it disgusting.

It's a shame he's focusing more on Slice of Venture. I want to know what the fuck happens in this story.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Bestiality is just a small part of the game, necrofilia, urination sex and monster sex (should be in tags) is just as big a part in this stand out game where the MC actually loves it, which is a bummer if you like me prefer when it is forced :evilsmile:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
At least he started working on the next update and polled his patreons about it. So we may expect some news and a new release in the future.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I second this, Anyone have a working link?
Sadly I'm just too busy to download and reupload something but is a topic from another board which does at least have some bad hosters that seem to be working. May take some time to download but I guess that's better than nothing for now.

I'm not sure If I'm even allowed to post the links here directly since they aren't accepted hosters. They aren't my links of course:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would probably be nice if someone could just down and reupload it, so I can remove those links?

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Thanks @j4yj4m for those links but they are the old links iff i whasnt mistaken its now (the hunter v0.0.2) my bad i still had the old version i forogt a 0 whit it it is the newest version thanks

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
how long does it take for the zombie becausse off the **** which some1 whas asking and the answer whas ask fortuneteller i also did that but how long is it going to take for the zombie hard and cumms i have doing it now for 4days ingame

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes