• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Please tell me the Thicc Milf is playable and not the little underage looking girl....

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
The Hunter v0.15 (Windows):

The Hunter v0.15 (Mac):

The Hunter v0.15 (Linux):

[/URL]

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017

The Hunter v0.15 (Mac):

Thanks a lot.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks, but is there some kind of changelog to see what's new compared to 0.14? I'd really appreciate it.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
The Hunter v0.15 (finally) out!
Nov 6 at 7:08pm
Hello everyone o/
It took longer than expected but here it is :D

I don't regret having eaten a bit of November to have made it cause now v0.15 is really the way I wanted it to be.

This update brings 23 more pics, 4 new scenes, 7 new pen scenes and 6 new pixel animations. The game feel way more complete like this ^^ (I almost reached my goal of 100 new pics since all combined v0.14 and v0.15 make 93 new pics :D)

I took the occasion to correct a few things but there are probably still bugs. Forgive me, I was alone to test the game -_-

I've also updated the guide and the CG set!

By the way, if anyone wants to help me by proofreading The Hunter, that would be cool, cause the game is filled to the brim with typos and mistakes -_- Don't worry I can send you .xls files.

Anyway, that's another good thing done.

Now, back to SoVO AND the doujin. I'll probably take a few days to keep working on it (it doesn't look like it but putting the bubbles is long as fuck x)). Knowing that I'd also like to add onomatopoeias it's going to be a bit long, but once it'll be ready, it'll be REALLY ready ^^

For SoVO, Hime is preparing a big fucking script (she has already written 1000 lines and plans on making it growing to 3000 after she's added all the features I asked her). We're making a whole custom menu that will be a tribute to Vitamin Plus' one. Except that since it's done from scratch, we can do everything ourselves so the possibilities are numerous (Mwah ha ha!). I'll tease it to you during the month, don't worry.

And one last thing, things are looking good for my colorist research (finally, the last site I checked was my ace, I was clueless after this one). We have a bunch of applicant that have a really good level and who are passing a test to see which one woudl fit SoV2 style the best. We should have a definitive recruit by the end of this week :D

Reactions: j4yj4m

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017

The Hunter v0.15 (Mac):

Thanks.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017

The Hunter v0.15 (Mac):