3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Version 0.15 is out. Could anyone try get their hands on it? If it's showing decent progress I'll most likely become a patreon, it's just that this game from Ark seem to be on low priority..

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Version 0.15 is out. Could anyone try get their hands on it? If it's showing decent progress I'll most likely become a patreon, it's just that this game from Ark seem to be on low priority..
Look back a couple of pages.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a guide for this? I seem to be stuck with no idea what to do now, or if I have reached the end.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Nice premise, I only wish more 3D artwork would be added along the sprite animations.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hello guys,

I hear you about the scat but I'd like you to realize that basically all the fetishes in the game are someone else's "yuck". I've always wanted The Hunter to be my "playground" where I could add all the twisted ideas I have. I already have to restrain myself on my main serie (Slice of Venture) to appeal to people, so I don't want to do it on The Hunter. Believe it or not, but some people complained that "maggot-filled cum" was actually more disgusting than scat. From here on, I can potentially make optional all fetishes that are extremes. Or not. Since that represents 95% of the game :p

So I get it you don't like it but please, bear with me. Just press Ctrl and close your eyes. After all, most scat scenes have a good amount of clues at the beginning of each to know where those are leading. I'm not taking people by surprise (at least I don't think I do ^^').

And to answer specifically to Onysko: The pen was created for pixel animations. So you won't see 3D stuff in it. However, if your concern is more like "see more stuff with dogs and zombies" in 3D, that's another story. I encourage you to wait for the next update, I have plans for that :D

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys,

I hear you about the scat but I'd like you to realize that basically all the fetishes in the game are someone else's "yuck". I've always wanted The Hunter to be my "playground" where I could add all the twisted ideas I have. I already have to restrain myself on my main serie (Slice of Venture) to appeal to people, so I don't want to do it on The Hunter. Believe it or not, but some people complained that "maggot-filled cum" was actually more disgusting than scat. From here on, I can potentially make optional all fetishes that are extremes. Or not. Since that represents 95% of the game :p

So I get it you don't like it but please, bear with me. Just press Ctrl and close your eyes. After all, most scat scenes have a good amount of clues at the beginning of each to know where those are leading. I'm not taking people by surprise (at least I don't think I do ^^').

And to answer specifically to Onysko: The pen was created for pixel animations. So you won't see 3D stuff in it. However, if your concern is more like "see more stuff with dogs and zombies" in 3D, that's another story. I encourage you to wait for the next update, I have plans for that :D
I personaly find it refreshing to see a game go this far ; there are not that many around.

Keep it up, can't wait to see what's next.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Ark Thompson
I like the game and most of its extremes. My concern is that this kind of stuff will not last long anymore on Patreon. Do you have plans for alternative distribution ways of you game?

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hello.

I've been looking up for alternatives ever since the shitstorm began in October. I already have an Enty page ready to take over the Patreon page the day I'll be down. I'm currently thinking about another potential candidate, but nothing's sure. A third option is to find a way to make things the hidden way (advertising another false game on Patreon while I keep distributing the current ones in some other ways). But considering my small fan base, it might not be the best idea.

Enty is really my best bet for now. That being said, unless someone intentionally reports me, I think my front page is clean enough to allow me to stay under radar for some time (I removed almost everything back then). So I'll see how long I'll last on Patreon ^^'

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I heard rumors after patreon started their crap that some devs are working on their own version of patreon.

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This really is one of my favorite games, and wish this one got as much attention as Slice of venture. I will become a patreon soon. Amazing job Ark

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
my god...the amount of scat in this game...70% of all secnes is eating shit,licking horse asses,drinking from toilets/piss,using dry shit as a dildo :WutFace:
not my cup of tea.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Personally this is my favourite game because there are no limits of perversion. For this reason this game is unique. I like slice of venture but i prefer all the time the hunter.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes