Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Wait, this has a harem path?:love:
Yes! All love interest are avoidable and all of them are collectible as well lol!
I commend Puppies for doing what makes them happy with the direction of the game, and they've been super open about it. Though the unique original art drew me in, I think the AI looks pretty good for the most part. I'm glad there are more positive people than the negative assholes now. Keep a positive outlook PB, I'm behind you all the way! ;)
Thanks for your support all the time baby, no behind plz lol
M/S content yet??
If you mean as in sex, nope. Teasing yes but don't worry I am not that type of person who hesitates to use sex, After the intro chapters - which i assume chapter 5 will be the last intro- we will get more girl related relationship and sexual development!

PB, I agree AI art is janky but if this is your first game, don't sweat it bud, learn and improve from it! I understand it takes a lot of time and time is money when you also work but like most new developers, just take your time and do the weekly or monthly progress report (for everyone, not just paying patreons)... you can't make a game immediately and expect everyone to like it and most people here don't know you're new to this... just keep at it bud, when you get more funding and down the road you feel like it, you can remaster this game
Thanks for your encouraging words!
Well my account is created at the same date with game update date, you can also see the same with patreon. I don't think anyone interested in me will have a hard time checking it lol

This is for all of my existing players and non existing players:

I have been making this game for 5 month if we ignore pre first update times I worked on this game so I don't think my desire is immediately lol but you know even if it was first chapter and first time, I trust and love my game so I think it even deserves support from just its existence!

I think many people will like it, it is just a matter of time and chapter!
I will make and finish this game no matter what, I even made progress reports and update when there wasn't any patron which even affected its name( . Even I told my patrons that if they don't see me responding or no writing posts for a while, unpledge because I am probably dead. That's how I am confident in myself and my work. My game is fine, I will make you guys see it!

Many people comment about art but I define myself as storyteller and I think my game has interesting story! We have family drama arc, hockey arc, brother's mysterious death arc etc. and they are all connected to each other! You as a player will get to know each girls and uncover the mysteries. Due to had times and time issues I am having I discussed with my players and patrons, We decided to use the AI technology to bring you faster updates. These times is not even my best and I still produce my work, now think how fast&well the game would be with more support and less problems. As a game developer my first goal is to create a beautiful game that me as a dev and players both enjoy the creation and playing.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Is this one of those fakecest games, where its incest because the character is somehow legally related to the girls but not biologically, the so called stepcest or in-laws. Because if this is fakecest then ill pass. There is nothing taboo about affinal relatives having sex with each other.

Reactions: puppiesandboobies

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Is this one of those fakecest games, where its incest because the character is somehow legally related to the girls but not biologically, the so called stepcest or in-laws. Because if this is fakecest then ill pass. There is nothing taboo about affinal relatives having sex with each other.
Maria is mc's biologically landlady and wendy is his biological landlady's daughter, no step shits, you can choose your relationship with them in game but ingame dialogues are written as biological landlady
Any tittyfuck in yet?
Not yet unfortunately, if you stay a lil longer you will see though

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Ya bye

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Some people be like

AI art - blurrf, barf, loose motion, dysentery, cancer, AIDS, death
Daz studio - aaf, real money

It's fine, you guys don't like AI art, don't play it, but repeatedly shouting everytime when you see AI game the same shit really makes you look uncivilized.

You can just ignore and distance yourself from the game, nobody cares

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
is mary mom?
yeah, mary is your biological landlady, president of puppyland, pope of the kittenland, your biggest supporter and a homosaphien looking alien spy that come to conquer the world

yo Me - no english speaker but if you mean ya as in yes, why are you spreading wrong info lol, mc maria and wendy are related, they are holy trinity

Some people be like

AI art - blurrf, barf, loose motion, dysentery, cancer, AIDS, death
Daz studio - aaf, real money

It's fine, you guys don't like AI art, don't play it, but repeatedly shouting everytime when you see AI game the same shit really makes you look uncivilized.

You can just ignore and distance yourself from the game, nobody cares
Thanks baby but its oki, we need more uncivilized people to comment more and attract more people here :KEK:

Guys plz speak about ethics and ai here

Joke asides if there is anyone who really wants hand drawn art for chapters, if my patreon becomes 500$ I will risk and draw for the game

btw the game is released for $5

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ph4r40h

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
while writing new chapter, I just saw this review -why do reviews don't give notifications- anyway I will respond some of the things here - literally everything but dont mind me-
whiskeys
The finished proofread on V0.2 is still pretty clunky to read.
Could you tell me the clucky parts so I can ask my proofreaders for alternative sentences?
The first time meeting MCs mother figure shows some very weird art.
You mean the Mary getting out of car and heatpat scene?
2d games are great and the art style for the most part is good.
Thank youuu
MC and his dog are almost hit by car, then go to gas station, then go to step mom's home and argue with step sister. Very sparse gameplay so far.
Well with the chapter 3 I started to release chapters with 5k-6k words (without any code) so there is new 12k words which is three times more content than chapter 1-2 in patreon version. With each new patreon version I will release one public. For example when I release chapter 5 I will release chapter 3 here. You forgot the puppygram scenes, they carry some important info for main story arc

The planned tags are in place as current, but none of that is in this game.
There is animated bj and vaginal sex in chapter 2, there are also mysterious animated things sexual harrasment is for chapter 1 driver scene, my game won't have rape etc. things so this kind of actions wont be done by mc. There are teasing for maria in chapter 3. So there is not planned tag in current tag section?

Thank you for trying out my game and tell your opinion!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ph4r40h
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes