kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
I tried adding the incest patch and rebuild the apk, but it still won't work. Guess will have to wait this one till a working game is available

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I tried adding the incest patch and rebuild the apk, but it still won't work. Guess will have to wait this one till a working game is available
You don't need to rebuild the apk to have any kind of patch working on android anymore.

At the root of your phone's storage should be a folder named "Documents", open it and a folder named THE_INN should be inside and, again, a folder named "com.domain.theinn inside it.

So, in short, navigate to: "Documents/THE_INN/com.domain.theinn" in your device's storage.

It should look like something like this:
imagem_2023-04-29_132201355.png

From there it uses the same folder structure as the PC version of the game, so any patch can be installed there and should work.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
You don't need to rebuild the apk to have any kind of patch working on android anymore.

At the root of your phone's storage should be a folder named "Documents", open it and a folder named THE_INN should be inside and, again, a folder named "com.domain.theinn inside it.

So, in short, navigate to: "Documents/THE_INN/com.domain.theinn" in your device's storage.

It should look like something like this:
View attachment 2581935

From there it uses the same folder structure as the PC version of the game, so any patch can be installed there and should work.
I am aware of this method, but I was looking for the directory in the Android/data/THE_INN/ which was empty. So I came to the conclusion that it must be somewhere in root directory which I can't access. And hence, I tried rebuilding the apk as a last shot.

Thanks for pointing me to the correct directory.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
8 BETA 5 BANNER.png

What's up people?

Here's the next BETA release for the 0.08 update!

This BETA comes with 1 new event.

It's a pretty cute and somewhat wholesome event featuring Luana having some arcade fun.

This BETA also comes with a new replayable minigame!

It's a simple rhythm game in the same vein as DDR, FNF and osu!mania. Not as complex as any of those, but it's still pretty fun for what it's worth.

This minigame is the "undertake" I talked about in the last devlog. I've been toying around it since Val's update, working on stuff and testing new things on and off since.

Sadly, due to some Android limitations that I couldn't work around in time, this minigame is only available for the PC and Mac builds.

It's still far from being perfect or to even hold a candle to the games it's inspired in, but as I said, it's still pretty fun, considering the entire Ren'py environment and my somewhat amateurish/non-professional programming knowledge.

Developing it was extremely fun and helped me learn a lot of new stuff related to how Ren'py works and programming in general.

I will probably revisit it some time in the future to add new things or refine other aspects of it, but that won't happen any time soon, right now there are more pressing matters in the main game that need my focus.

You can find the download links on the official release post on
and .

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
For those that manage to play the beta now, or when it eventually gets uploaded here, I recommend to play the latest minigame (I usually don't myself) since its very well made and creative. Something I haven't seen before in a VN.

its also really wholesome (you will see why) and perfectly shows Luana and MC's relationship that they have/had.

Good job Lykanz :giggle:

No I'm not Lykanz alt, hes Brazilian and I'm Dutch. Maar hij is wel mijn neger ;Pepebroders:

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
For those that manage to play the beta now, or when it eventually gets uploaded here, I recommend to play the latest minigame (I usually don't myself) since its very well made and creative. Something I haven't seen before in a VN.

its also really wholesome (you will see why) and perfectly shows Luana and MC's relationship that they have/had.

Good job Lykanz :giggle:

No I'm not Lykanz alt, hes Brazilian and I'm Dutch. Maar hij is wel mijn neger ;Pepebroders:
imagem_2023-05-01_190414561.png

May 26, 2020
As a degenerate, I appreciate the voyeur pee scene peeing included in the samples. You have no idea how obnoxious it is that the urination tag teeeeechnically doesn't cover those

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
As a degenerate, I appreciate the voyeur pee scene peeing included in the samples. You have no idea how obnoxious it is that the urination tag teeeeechnically doesn't cover those
It's the only scene of that kind so far though...
And it only happens if you have the watersports fetish selected.

I need to add more stuff like that...
Maybe the beach update will be a good opportunity.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's the only scene of that kind so far though...
And it only happens if you have the watersports fetish selected.

I need to add more stuff like that...
Maybe the beach update will be a good opportunity.
Just invite Miley Cyrus to visit - she'll pee on everything.

Amber Heard might be available if you want scat (and, no, I don't want scat).

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

8 BETA 5 BANNER.png
What's up people?
It's a pretty cute and somewhat wholesome event featuring Luana having some arcade fun.
It's a simple rhythm game in the same vein as DDR, FNF and osu!mania. Not as complex as any of those, but it's still pretty fun for what it's worth.
This minigame is the "undertake" I talked about in the last devlog. I've been toying around it since Val's update, working on stuff and testing new things on and off since.
Sadly, due to some Android limitations that I couldn't work around in time, this minigame is only available for the PC and Mac builds.
It's still far from being perfect or to even hold a candle to the games it's inspired in, but as I said, it's still pretty fun, considering the entire Ren'py environment and my somewhat amateurish/non-professional programming knowledge.
Developing it was extremely fun and helped me learn a lot of new stuff related to how Ren'py works and programming in general.
I will probably revisit it some time in the future to add new things or refine other aspects of it, but that won't happen any time soon, right now there are more pressing matters in the main game that need my focus.
Pc:
Mac:
Android:

Reactions: Mark17

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Will any of the new mini games be skippable? As I really dislike DDR type mini games with VN's. (I hope so, as I never ever liked playing Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution games.)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Inn [v0.08.05 fix 1] [Lykanz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Lets hope I missed nothing. Still a folder jungle :coffee:

Universal: v0.08.04 -> v0.08.05 fix 1 [374 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

View attachment 2595773
What's up people?
Pc:Mega
Mac:Mega
Android:Mega
TheInn-0.08.05Fix1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
The Inn [v0.08.05 fix 1] [Lykanz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Lets hope I missed nothing. Still a folder jungle :coffee:

Universal: v0.08.04 -> v0.08.05 fix 1 [374 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
jim-carrey-oh-come-on.gif

Will any of the new mini games be skippable? As I really dislike DDR type mini games with VN's. (I hope so, as I never ever liked playing Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution games.)
All minigames are skippable. For the one introduced in this update, it's present only in the PC/Mac version if you're playing Normal Mode. And to skip it, just turn on Autoplay.

Can the developer make an update worth playing? Last 10 updates, takes to long to download for 35 seconds of playing time
No, the dev is useless and a retard.

Also, there's a simple solution for that: Wait until more updates are released.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
View attachment 2596176

All minigames are skippable. For the one introduced in this update, it's present only in the PC/Mac version if you're playing Normal Mode. And to skip it, just turn on Autoplay.

No, the dev is useless and a retard.

Also, there's a simple solution for that: Wait until more updates are released.
Wait thats a Beta? Ah shit o_O

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes