ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 09.02 aka Chapter 1 Patch.

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Update for Ch 1 final version needed, or no?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Update for Ch 1 final version needed, or no?
probably not, since all the changes were just typos, a few upgraded images, and other minor stuff. No major edits from previous "final" release. Mostly just a post-new Renpy version release.

From OP changelog:
v1.00.00
As this DOESN'T HAVE ANY NEW CONTENT I won't run it through the release schedule.

This is meant just as a "Definitive" edition of Chapter 1, so if you have already played through it on the previous release, you don't really need to download this one.
  • Fixed a bunch of typos and small bugs found after release.
  • Remade some early game images (10 in total from days 6 and 8) to be in synch with the assets used in Chapter 2.
  • Fixed 3 instances of the "Litoris" surname still being used instead of the corresponding character surname (Thanks Tomberry for pointing it out).
  • Fixed a lot more strings not being properly translated to PT-BR. (Big Thanks to zerodead for that!)
  • Changed the translated PT-BR string for "Evening" to "Anoitecer" instead of "Entardecer".

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
The Inn [v1.00.00] [Lykanz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,29 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [2,27 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
The Inn [v1.00.00] [Lykanz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.09.02 -> v1.00.00 [44,4 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac: v0.09.02 -> v1.00.00 [46,2 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Just to be sure: The patches you posted apply to the compressed version, not the original one, right?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, I'm playing the uncompressed version and just wanted to make sure not to boink my game.
To add what Sons said my patches always work for both, but if the patch doesn’t have a comp-ressed next to it, it was done with the full size version so if used on a compressed version you have quality differences. Shouldn’t matter much though.

Reactions: elbo911 and Lykanz

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInn-1.00.00
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lykanz
Dec 20, 2020
Thanks for the chapter 1 update, very much looking forward to chapter 2. I'm thinking to start the game over again, but have to decide whether I want to do the sandbox or VN style. Originally I was doing both, but I tend to prefer VN's. Last October I found I needed to reinstall Windows, so I took that opportunity to install a larger SSD in my system. I realized too late that I forgot to back up my ren'py saves. I had the game itself on an external, so the most recent VN saves were still there, but all of my older ones were lost. I didn't play the sandbox in that version, so all of my sandbox saves were lost. Normally the sandbox irritates me because you will be forced to choose one or the other, or run out of time to do something. I didn't see that happen here, and liked that I was allowed to see more things in the game.

I guess this means I've talked myself into playing the sandbox all the way through!

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Thanks for the chapter 1 update, very much looking forward to chapter 2. I'm thinking to start the game over again, but have to decide whether I want to do the sandbox or VN style. Originally I was doing both, but I tend to prefer VN's. Last October I found I needed to reinstall Windows, so I took that opportunity to install a larger SSD in my system. I realized too late that I forgot to back up my ren'py saves. I had the game itself on an external, so the most recent VN saves were still there, but all of my older ones were lost. I didn't play the sandbox in that version, so all of my sandbox saves were lost. Normally the sandbox irritates me because you will be forced to choose one or the other, or run out of time to do something. I didn't see that happen here, and liked that I was allowed to see more things in the game.

I guess this means I've talked myself into playing the sandbox all the way through!
Last year, I had both my laptop and the external drive that I'd saved some of my games on die within a few months, and lost every save that I had one way or the other, so I know what you mean. Thankfully getting most of the games back wasn't that big of a problem, but I've had to start totally over with most of them.

As to The Inn, I'm hoping it becomes more and more of a sandbox as it goes along, because I think that the foundation that he's built is fantastic. I really hope that the player has more control over the pacing and order of things in the next chapters.

Dec 20, 2020
Last year, I had both my laptop and the external drive that I'd saved some of my games on die within a few months, and lost every save that I had one way or the other, so I know what you mean. Thankfully getting most of the games back wasn't that big of a problem, but I've had to start totally over with most of them.

As to The Inn, I'm hoping it becomes more and more of a sandbox as it goes along, because I think that the foundation that he's built is fantastic. I really hope that the player has more control over the pacing and order of things in the next chapters.
You notice I said I installed a new SSD? I still have the original SSD with all of those old saves on it, not erased, ready to use as is. I didn't realize what I had forgotten until after I had everything all set up. My motherboard does have two m.2 slots, but I have a game drive as well as the OS drive. I didn't want to risk screwing things up again by pulling that to put in the original drive. I've done that before, and had to reformat the game drive. Since I had just got it all set up, I didn't want to do it again after such a short time. Fortunately I found most of the ren'py games I'd saved externally appeared to have at the very least the most recent save locally. I just had to create a new save at that same point for the new version of the game to see it. The games that didn't were short enough that I could quickly play through again to get back to where I was.

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
what's more, In new archive, day 09. The poster corresponds to the description of the film
1709832322598.png
but in day 10, somgting goes wrong with "day09_movie_list_dict" in your code:
1709832466615.png
1709832521561.png

Hope this will be helpful to you

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I respect your dedication to adding more movies from the NTR actor :KEK: as someone who's parents love his movies and always found his name funny when they talked about him, it makes my day everytime I see it in the game.

PS, I hope you add some female to male rimjob scenes in the game, especially with either the "landlady" or the buff girls (futa included)
If its not your thing tho I understand, there were so many fetishes I don't remember which ones were included and which weren't lol

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: MAD6999 and Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes