michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well its a pretty entertaining game so far

But seems like the updates in between times and content is a bit lack luster

This time finally some new stuff with the mother figure But cant really progress with her since the rest is still a wip

The older sister bodybuild contest event was pretty fun tho

But yeah i almost forgot about this game caus its been forever :ROFLMAO:

Slaybrood

Aug 20, 2017
Haven't played this game since it first released. Now I'm all caught up.

Loving the humor and references in this game. Keep up the good work!

Love to see more content in the future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
DEVLOG_BANNER.png

THE INN - MAY 2022 DEVLOG AND PREVIEWS!

What's up everyone?

Starting this month, every 15th will have a devlog post where I'll talk about the state of the BETA currently being worked and also show some previews.

If you remember from 0.07.04, Mike and Joana started to enjoy their day off and the first stop is at a Spa!

Last BETA had 2 events, one introducing the Spa to them and another one where they're getting ready for the first event in their day off, the sauna.

So, the BETA I'm currently working (0.07.05) will start from there and will have 2 new events, one in the sauna and other in the hot springs. Those two events are somewhat long (+3k words of dialogue each) and will ramp up the sexual tension between Mike and Joana by a lot.

Both events will present a side of Joana that she tries to repress deep down but is ready to come free at any small oportunity. I'm having lots of fun writting and creating the assets for it.

Also on the topic of writting and dialogue, after some feedback from you guys, I realize I tend to portry Mike as a very neutral character, to the point that some people see him as someone that just gets pushed around and, in some situations, is nothing more than a stuttering moron.

I agree with that sentiment and, I think, it happens mostly because I tend to base Mike too much on silly ecchi harem protagonists, and also trying to make him feel like an endearing moron.

What I didn't realize is that he can be an endearing moron while still being assertive and actively pursuing interactions with the girls.

So, from this BETA forward, I'll start to slowly make Mike a more proactive person, making him more assertive and level headed, while also giving the player more agency on how he'll react to certain situations (that's mostly done for the people that actually liked Mike's moronic, stuttering antic).

You may have noticed some glimpse of this during the dressing room event as that was around the point where I started switching the writting for him.

You can check the previews ($3 Patron Reward) out on the .

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Haven't played since December, v6.11. Over 5 months later and the update/new content lasted all of 5 min, a conversation with mom. Uhh, ok. :unsure:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What you failed to notice is the lack of NTR tag. There's plenty of other games for that. Don't push your kinks on others.
Um... I don't think he was criticizing, or asking for it.

To be honest, for me it felt like he was commending the joke.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
BETA5 BANNER.png

THE INN 0.07.05 (BETA 5) RELEASE!

What's up people?

A new month starts and a new BETA is released!
This month's BETA comes with two new, somewhat long events (3k words of dialogue each).
One of them takes place at a sauna where Mike and Joana discuss their lives and rekindle.
The other event takes place at a hot springs and we get to see a new side of Joana during it, one that she usually doesn't show.

You can get the download links on the official post .

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes