HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
No, this game is vanilla as vanilla can be. Meaning the girls in it are so devoid of any character besides being MC's cocksleeves that they won't be sleeping around with anyone else (unless that's what tickles your pickle).
Devoid of character? There girls are fun, charming, and likable. Don't make me smack you in the head for talking down your own game! :mad:

Plus...you new avatar scares me. :oops: It's reeeeeeeelly creepy. o_O

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Yeah, this was the first beta for version 0.07, which is currently in the 4th beta. I release a new beta for $5 patrons and above every month and, from now on, will release a beta 3 versions prior to the current one to the public.

What this basically means is that there'll be a public release every month for this game.
Does that mean, if i opt for a 5$ patron now, and i still didn't downloaded this beta, i will get the 0.7 1-4 beta at once?

Reactions: Lykanz

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
NEED to get back to Linda!!
Don't care about the Inn.....need some sexy freckled redhead playtime! Hell, have her move to the city with everyone else. Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes.....
Rename it "There Really Isn't an Inn" or something......just get Linda back in the picture!!:love::love:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
this game still dont have lewd scenes right? i want to play this game but the last time i play it lag so much and i just know that there were NO scenes in the last update
The hell are you even talking about? Version 0.06 had at least 2 fully fledged sex scens with threesome variants.

that was a very short update :D
Yes.

Devoid of character? There girls are fun, charming, and likable. Don't make me smack you in the head for talking down your own game! :mad:

Plus...you new avatar scares me. :oops: It's reeeeeeeelly creepy. o_O

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's Pink Guy, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Does that mean, if i opt for a 5$ patron now, and i still didn't downloaded this beta, i will get the 0.7 1-4 beta at once?
Updates are cumulative, so if you opt for the $5 patron you'll have access to all the content up to the latest update, yeah.

Don't care about the Inn.....need some sexy freckled redhead playtime! Hell, have her move to the city with everyone else. Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes.....
Rename it "There Really Isn't an Inn" or something......just get Linda back in the picture!!:love::love:
In due time. Be patient, young Padawanus.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
No, this game is vanilla as vanilla can be. Meaning the girls in it are so devoid of any character besides being MC's cocksleeves that they won't be sleeping around with anyone else (unless that's what tickles your pickle).

Been awhile since I played but I could have sworn that the first chick you meet in the game (Linda?) wanted to get it on with another chick and she called to ask if the MC would be cool with that. Originally I was ok with that, but being stuck at the inn and not having hooked up with her myself, I'm kinda like "But we didn't do anything yet" and I kind of wonder if I had picked "no" at that moment if it would have become an option again later or if that would just turn into a final answer.

Also I was wondering about something: I noticed that the older si--housemate hinted that there had been a previous sexual relationship between her and the MC. I wonder if we get to see that in a flashback or even maybe play it out in a flashback, or if this just stays in casual mention.

Lykanz said:
It's Pink Guy, there's nothing to be afraid of.
Chest Enthusiast said:
This thread is no safe anymore. Who is that creep in pink suit? He's dangerous?
Be not afraid.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Been awhile since I played but I could have sworn that the first chick you meet in the game (Linda?) wanted to get it on with another chick and she called to ask if the MC would be cool with that. Originally I was ok with that, but being stuck at the inn and not having hooked up with her myself, I'm kinda like "But we didn't do anything yet" and I kind of wonder if I had picked "no" at that moment if it would have become an option again later or if that would just turn into a final answer.

Also I was wondering about something: I noticed that the older si--housemate hinted that there had been a previous sexual relationship between her and the MC. I wonder if we get to see that in a flashback or even maybe play it out in a flashback, or if this just stays in casual mention.

Be not afraid.
If you replied positively to Linda testing her waters with Carie she will start making moves on her even before you get back to her.

You'll be asked again if she should keep trying to seduce Carie later on tho.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
If you replied positively to Linda testing her waters with Carie she will start making moves on her even before you get back to her.

You'll be asked again if she should keep trying to seduce Carie later on tho.
Ok thanks that helps a lot. I know exactly what I want to do now.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Seriously. Here I, notorious relative-relations enthusiast that I am, am surrounded by two smokeshow sisters desperate to jump my bones and a barely-any-older-looking fertility goddess of a mom who clearly needs only the slightest nudge to join them on the Bro/Son-Lust Express, and yet all I want to do is get back to the wondrously warm and delightfully pervy farmer's daughter who, as far as I know, would have to go all the way back to paleolithic Africa to find our last common ancestor. If that doesn't clearly establish who this game's whole-ass website's Best Girl is, I don't know what will.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Seriously. Here I, notorious relative-relations enthusiast that I am, am surrounded by two smokeshow sisters desperate to jump my bones and a barely-any-older-looking fertility goddess of a mom who clearly needs only the slightest nudge to join them on the Bro/Son-Lust Express, and yet all I want to do is get back to the wondrously warm and delightfully pervy farmer's daughter who, as far as I know, would have to go all the way back to paleolithic Africa to find our last common ancestor. If that doesn't clearly establish who this game's whole-ass website's Best Girl is, I don't know what will.
Yeah i miss her as well. That's why i really liked at least the telephonates, the MC and she did have every day. It helped, at least a bit, though on other side it made it harder as well, if you know what i mean ;)

• Red Heart

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah i miss her as well. That's why i really liked at least the telephonates, the MC and she did have every day. It helped, at least a bit, though on other side it made it harder as well, if you know what i mean ;)
Don't worry, 0.07.02 has an event with her. It's a videocall, but you guys will get some sassy country girl fix.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes