ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely nothing to do with!

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
So is this still good or do we need to wait for a new version, oh mighty Totally-Not-Lykanz's-Alt-Account?

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

Assist

Sep 2, 2019
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely nothing to do with!

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
update pls..

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Lykanz Can I ask?
If I don't have any interests in the lesbian/Bi threesomes and only want to go along a 'straight' route with the fa... **housemates** and linda without her going into a lesbian/Bi relationship will my LI still go and sleep with these girls behind the mc's back even if it's not shown? The way things are with Val certainly doesn't give me much confidence that this isn't the case :(

Reactions: brybry1311

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz Can I ask?
If I don't have any interests in the lesbian/Bi threesomes and only want to go along a 'straight' route with the fa... **housemates** and linda without her going into a lesbian/Bi relationship will my LI still go and sleep with these girls behind the mc's back even if it's not shown? The way things are with Val certainly doesn't give me much confidence that this isn't the case :(
No, this game is vanilla as vanilla can be. Meaning the girls in it are so devoid of any character besides being MC's cocksleeves that they won't be sleeping around with anyone else (unless that's what tickles your pickle).

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
No, this game is vanilla as vanilla can be. Meaning the girls in it are so devoid of any character besides being MC's cocksleeves that they won't be sleeping around with anyone else (unless that's what tickles your pickle).
Thank you for clearing that up for me (y)
I guess I was probably expecting some sort of dialogue choice when interacting with Val about Cindy in the diner and whether or not the mc would be okay with her sleeping with cindy or jess at a later point I suppose! Just like we was given the (y)(n) options for linda about her friend.
But anyway thanks for clearing that up and I love your work and I have followed your game for sometime and always look forward to the release.
Cheers :)

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of The Inn [v0.07.01] [Lykanz]
PC ( 1.06 GB ) & Mac ( 1.03 GB ) -
PC ( 1.06 GB ) Links provided by Hordragg - -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Played this a while back, a year ago or so. Didn't left much of an impression. Played today and enjoy the hell out of it. Really well made thing, have to replay since I skipped a bunch.

Also, it's kind of embarrassing how much joy and hysterical laughter i got from this pic for some reason. Probably because it was completely unexpected, there were some cool custom poses of mc, really good work and right after - this shit.
1651480910994.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Played this a while back, a year ago or so. Didn't left much of an impression. Played today and enjoy the hell out of it. Really well made thing, have to replay since I skipped a bunch.

Also, it's kind of embarrassing how much joy and hysterical laughter i got from this pic for some reason. Probably because it was completely unexpected, there were some cool custom poses of mc, really good work and right after - this shit.
View attachment 1788548
Sometimes I waste way too much time creating custom poses...
This was the inspiration:

img_3855.jpg

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
this game still dont have lewd scenes right? i want to play this game but the last time i play it lag so much and i just know that there were NO scenes in the last update

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello. First time commenting here. Someone needs to drop the 0.07.04. Didn't get my Joana's dose with the current version :p

• Angry
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes