Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Still no content with the mom? Pass for now. Game looks amazing still, so I'm still definitely keeping my eye on it.

Vystara

Jul 8, 2018
Hey I have a little problem with my save I think, I didn't play in a while and when I load my save (from ver 6.6 it seems) i'm stuck.
I'm on day 9 and I have to do the movie night with the girls but I can't do anything, I have no choice showing up and can't progress any further :/ Any ideas that could solve that ?

Here's my save and a screen shot in case it can help.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey I have a little problem with my save I think, I didn't play in a while and when I load my save (from ver 6.6 it seems) i'm stuck.
I'm on day 6 and I have to do the movie night with the girls but I can't do anything, I have no choice showing up and can't progress any further :/ Any ideas that could solve that ?

Here's my save and a screen shot in case it can help.
Your save shows that you have finished Luana and Joana's movie nights:

imagem_2022-05-02_212451664.png

I'd recommend that you roll back to a save prior to starting any movie nights and go from there.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Vystara

Jul 8, 2018
I don't have any other save... Sadge...

Thanks for the answer nonetheless :)

Does anyone have a save from the end of 6.5 or starting of 6.6, please ? Or do I have do a full playthrough ?

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't have any other save... Sadge...

Thanks for the answer nonetheless :)

Does anyone have a save from the end of 6.5 or starting of 6.6, please ? Or do I have do a full playthrough ?
Some people had this weird issue (you're the 5th person to report it), where the movie night would bug out and end up like that.

I revised the code for that twice already and couldn't find anything out of place and also couldn't reproduce the issue myself, no matter what I did.

For all other cases, rolling back to a prior save fixed the issue.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Some people had this weird issue (you're the 5th person to report it), where the movie night would bug out and end up like that.

I revised the code for that twice already and couldn't find anything out of place and also couldn't reproduce the issue myself, no matter what I did.

For all other cases, rolling back to a prior save fixed the issue.
That's exactly what worked for me. (y)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Come on mate... All that time you were not making update, making us wait and adding just this? Just some phone texts and some words with Joana? Seriously?
View attachment 1789777
View attachment 1787628

THE INN 0.07.01 (BETA 1) PUBLIC RELEASE!

What's up people?

So, I've been debating for some time now on ways to increase this project's visibility so more people can get to play and hopefully support it (cuz daddy's gotta make a living too, y'know).

One of the biggest issues with my release plan is that public releases would only happen when the update is finished, basically what this means is that most of the time this project would take a long time to get public releases (last time it took over a year).

An entire year without anything released publicly is no bueno.

This leads to people constantly asking me if I'm still working on this project (when they don't just flat out forget about it).

And public releases are good mainly for one reason: Visibility.

More visibility means more people get to know and play the game and, consequently, will be willing to support it.

So, what I came up with was a new release plan.

From now on INNitiate patrons and above will have access to new BETAS 3 months before everyone else. For example, today I'm releasing BETA 4 for patrons, so BETA 1 will go public, next month I'll release BETA 5, so BETA 2 will go public, and so on.

Basically what this means is that, from no on, there'll be a public release every month.

Anyway, enough with the boring justifications and on with the details about this BETA.

As the result of the poll made some time ago, update 0.07 will be focused on Joana.

The theme for this update, and what I'm aiming for, is "a day off for a tired housewife". During this update we'll follow Joana and Mike on a story of R&R, emotional healing and reconnection with yourself.

This update will have a whole different pacing than Val's update had. While Val's was frenetic, action packed and VERY spicy, Joana's update will feel more relaxed, laid back and, above all, wholesome.

The first BETA comes with 2 new, short introductory events that will set up the other parts of the update. I initially planned to have 3 more events in it, but I came across a game breaking issue during development (related to the removed online features) and it ended up taking me nearly 2 weeks of development time to fix it.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the download links for this BETA:

PC - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Have Fun!

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

shadow cobra

Mar 26, 2020
Chavo del 8 still is a big thing where I live. We basically grow up watching it everyday, and the joke never get old.
I'm in disbelief right now, I just downloaded the game and Immediately I received a Portuguese text, then I come to the thread and see this message now I'm 110% sure my guy is Brazillian. Simplesmente o jogo eroge do entretenimento. I'm definitely checking the game now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Can't really remember the last time I looked at this one, but I know it was a while back. Are the scenes still limited to the public bathroom? Or has any other ummm... "content" been added yet? >_>

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes