yoongi

May 27, 2020
wasn't expecting much and just came from A House in The Rift but wow this is amazing. dialogue is fun and the animations are cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
Just wondering, is there anything even remotely like a footjob in game yet or no? It’s been a tag ever since the game was released I’m fairly certain, and now after a recent playthrough I’m in the middle of, I still haven’t found one.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
wasn't expecting much and just came from A House in The Rift but wow this is amazing. dialogue is fun and the animations are cool.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Just wondering, is there anything even remotely like a footjob in game yet or no? It’s been a tag ever since the game was released I’m fairly certain, and now after a recent playthrough I’m in the middle of, I still haven’t found one.
No.

Is update worth playing it? If it's not I'm gonna wait next one for having more content to play.
That depends. This update has 3 events, none of them sexual, there is some teasing, but nothing more than that.

so uh where is the hotifx i should be downloading?
You don't need a hotfix. The instructions in the OP are explicitly said to be there just for posterity, if another hotfix is needed in the future.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
1654188399262.png

BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO... i was liike... BUH IN DE TAGS DOESN'T SAY NTR...........

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jesus christ after this i think is enough the game should end there. Magestic

• Haha

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it!

No.

That depends. This update has 3 events, none of them sexual, there is some teasing, but nothing more than that.

You don't need a hotfix. The instructions in the OP are explicitly said to be there just for posterity, if another hotfix is needed in the future.
You're MC has much more self control than I do. Laying there with that topless hottie and all he does is raspberry her stomach!!!

you tease!!

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You know, I've had this game on my computer for some time now but never got to play until now since IRL sucks (big surprise).
I'm glad I didn't tho, because now I can give it the highest score out there thanks to the new Rating System used by Rotten Tomatoes:
"Truly a masterpiece shitpost about the human nature and the slow heat death of the universe." - MORBIUS/10 IGN 2022

Jokes aside this game is awesome and funny af (especially if you're into meme culture) and it's on my (FAV) tag even if I barely played 1 hour.

Keep on MORBIN lads (god this meme is gonna die so fast might as well milk it)
It's Morbin Time.png

• Red Heart

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You know, I've had this game on my computer for some time now but never got to play until now since IRL sucks (big surprise).
I'm glad I didn't tho, because now I can give it the highest score out there thanks to the new Rating System used by Rotten Tomatoes:
"Truly a masterpiece shitpost about the human nature and the slow heat death of the universe." - MORBIUS/10 IGN 2022

Jokes aside this game is awesome and funny af (especially if you're into meme culture) and it's on my (FAV) tag even if I barely played 1 hour.

Keep on MORBIN lads (god this meme is gonna die so fast might as well milk it)
View attachment 1846394
its-morbin-time.gif

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ok, stupid question perhaps, but how the hell do you progress at the end of Day 11? It's 3am and I'm just chilling in my room with no "go to sleep" option or anything. Can't visit any of the not-family members or leave the house.

Is this a case of "Ha! You're using an old save, fuck you and restart!"?

Reactions: Dunner

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ok, stupid question perhaps, but how the hell do you progress at the end of Day 11? It's 3am and I'm just chilling in my room with no "go to sleep" option or anything. Can't visit any of the not-family members or leave the house.

Is this a case of "Ha! You're using an old save, fuck you and restart!"?
Try loading a save from before getting back to the house.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes