UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nice, glad it worked out.

Apparently I messed something up between versions and sometimes the variable that makes the bed clickable won't trigger for some reason.
Let's just chalk it up to the MC having a temporary brain aneurism and forgetting how beds work.

Unrelated, but that horse mask scene had me literally gasping for air from laughing too hard. :ROFLMAO:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I was about to come back and report exactly that as a solution. Seems that fixed it and the bed is now highlightable. My MC learned how to bed! (y)
This confirms that the MC isn't from either Montenegro or Spain since the sleeping/sleep skill is permanently locked to the character from birth in these regions as per the 10 commandments
Montenegro Sleep.jpg

Last edited:

tdhffgf

Jan 31, 2020
I'm having some issues with the android version. Some animations stall the game out (no crash just frozen) and although some seem to be passable after a restart some do not. I have attached a save that is right before triggering an animation that always stalls.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm having some issues with the android version. Some animations stall the game out (no crash just frozen) and although some seem to be passable after a restart some do not. I have attached a save that is right before triggering an animation that always stalls.
I'm going to take a look at it.

But animation issues on androis is, almost always, an issue with the phone itself.

All the videos are coded with VP8 codec, which is the most optimized for Android.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely scene, but wrong thread maybe, as it is from the Pale Carnations.

And what comes to the latest The Inn update I loved the content with the sisters. Well done.
And it seemed like Linda Mae has gotten prettier since we last saw her?
When can we expect to get story back to the house MC got?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lovely scene, but wrong thread maybe, as it is from the Pale Carnations.

And what comes to the latest The Inn update I loved the content with the sisters. Well done.
And it seemed like Linda Mae has gotten prettier since we last saw her?
When can we expect to get story back to the house MC got?
It'll still take a while before Mike can go back.

There's still Joana's update to finish, then Luana's, then a beach themed update (that I can guarantee you guys will love) and then it's back to Linda's.

But don't worry, Linda will make herself present one way or another.

You know you guys are thirsty for her, I am too, but I gotta develop the other girls' stories a bit before we can go back.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok Im in the choice selections and it made me laught that I had to hit yes three times to disable it xD it was a pretty good joke but Im curious with the futa/traps choices I like traps but not futas so what should I do?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I restarted the game and I got this error but closing and opening the game again didnt gave me this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/days/day01.rpy", line 22, in <module>
NameError: name 'time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "days/day01.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Inn v0.07.02
Sun Jun  5 06:38:51 2022

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I restarted the game and I got this error but closing and opening the game again didnt gave me this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "days/day01.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Inn v0.07.02
Sun Jun  5 06:38:51 2022
Every time you restart the game it'll give you the error?

I'll have to invetigate it further, but I may have a hunch of what causes this.

EDIT: Okay, I was able to reproduce the issue on my end and fix it. Thanks for reporting it!

Last edited:

Cyberection

Dec 11, 2021
Shame that game doesn't have an option to learn Ricky's secret power-up trick. Would have been great to have the ability to... enhance MC during future sex scenes. Still an awesome game, regardless, even if you did exclude my favorite fetish.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game is from 2018? It doesn't have much content D:
A lot has happened since then tbh.

The game started as just a hobbie for me to help me cope with ADHD while having a full-time job and a wife, so I didn't really get too much time to work on it at the start.

Fast forward to covid making my life hell (I used to work on the public healthcare sector), which led to constant anxiety attacks and some pretty fucked up depression.

The only thing that kept me going through that was working on this game, cuz it's what I like to do and helped me dissociate from everything else.

Couple that with an obsessive need to make everything look as good as I can (sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't), and yeah, development tended to be really slow.

I've been working full-time on it since mid 2020 though, that's why I switched to a monthly oriented release plan. Hopefully it'll help speed up the development process.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes