Mar 28, 2019
~>After many years I have been searching this game finally found it!

~>Can't believe I forgot to put it on watch list.

~>The story is hilarious and fun to replay good thing thre's new content I can play it again.

Reactions: Dunner

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So in the fetish selection screen when you start the game, NTR starts off pre-selected, and attempting to unselect it prompts a confirmation window warning that doing so will "remove any trace of sandbox and decision making from this game." But then you if you leave it on and try to advance you are given additional confirmation windows about whether you really want to play with NTR content, then it is forceably unchecked.

I spent 15 minutes restarting the game and searching this thread regarding NTR content trying to figure what was going on, until I finally actually followed through with that first attempt at unchecking NTR, after which point the confirmation box does come out and confirm that the option is just there as a joke and there is no NTR content. Which I don't have a problem with. But as someone who prefers to avoid NTR content, but not to the extent that I'd sacrifice all character agency, I would have liked the joke explained somewhere else, like after I said: No, I'm don't dislike NTR enough to remove all choices in the game; it could have informed me: cool, there isn't actually any, I'm just fucking with people who are overzealous about NTR.
Honestly glad i searched for an found this cause i would have been in the same boat lol, i dont really like NTR but if removing it removes all choice (i dont care if it removes the sandbox either lol) then i would would either A) leave it on and avoid it if possible or B) Not play the game

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
JUNE DEVLOG BANNER.png

What's up everyone?

In this month's devlog we'll talk about what has been worked so far for BETA 6!

This update will have one medium lenght event continuing the "adventures" of Mike and Joana at the spa.

It involves a massage session and a lot (and I mean A LOT) of information dump from Joana.

You may be asking "Wait... Only one event??? Why?"

Well... The reason for that is simple: Animations.

This BETA will feature several animations, so far I have around 10 of them planned but this number may even increase.

Animations take a lot of time to create, especially complex ones like I want to do for this BETA.

They are mostly lewd animations and I can guarantee you will LOVE them!

If I'm able to finish all of that before the end of the month, I may try to squeeze in an aditiona, albeit short, event to just wrap up the Spa portion of Joana's update. Don't hold your breath on it though.

Also, I worked on something else this month. I revisited one of the events on Val's update.

The one part where Mike and Val go eat something before going to Jess' apartment. If you played that you might remember that I named the place "Starcucks" and sneaked in that breast milk meme, right?

So yeah... Recently someone released an asset for the engine I use to create the images, and it turns out to be the breast milk meme apron!

So my dumb self couldn't stand the thought and I had to revisit the event and change the waitress uniform to that apron, just so the joke would be more fitting.

I had to remake around 80 stills, good thing I have all of the original ones saved so it was only a matter of replacing the uniform on the waitress and the textures on a couple of props and rendering the images again.

I did all that in one sit, during last sunday (when I usually don't work), so it didn't really impact the normal development flow.

You can check the reworked shots and what's been done so far in Joana's update on the !

Anyway, I guess that's it for this devlog!

Have fun!

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
A lot has happened since then tbh.

The game started as just a hobbie for me to help me cope with ADHD while having a full-time job and a wife, so I didn't really get too much time to work on it at the start.

Fast forward to covid making my life hell (I used to work on the public healthcare sector), which led to constant anxiety attacks and some pretty fucked up depression.

The only thing that kept me going through that was working on this game, cuz it's what I like to do and helped me dissociate from everything else.

Couple that with an obsessive need to make everything look as good as I can (sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't), and yeah, development tended to be really slow.

I've been working full-time on it since mid 2020 though, that's why I switched to a monthly oriented release plan. Hopefully it'll help speed up the development process.
Cheers dude, this game is top notch and if you finish the game it can be one of the greatest NSFW game out there

Reactions: Dunner

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
But there IS an Inn, we just kind of ricocheted off it and ended up somewhere else. It's there, we're not.

This is actually "The Inn that is somewhere else that showed up in the story for a few minutes before the MC went back home for many adventures." As long as we get some face to face (and skin to skin) Linda content, I'm not concerned about the Inn itself....it was falling down anyway :ROFLMAO:

Could also change the name to "The Isn't":unsure:
Call me crazy but when I played it long time ago (somewhere around v0.05) I was sure they will somehow lose the house, come back to that home and open Inn there. Now I checking how the game progressed and it seems (from what I see here) that nothing like that happened, damn I was foolish :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Replay gallery unlock, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option)
When I click on the link, I get a new page open up with just this in:

init 999 python hide:
class RenpyFwd:
seen_label = lambda *_: True
def __getattr__(self, name):
return getattr(renpy, name)
renpyfwd = RenpyFwd()

class PatchedContext(renpy.sl2.slast.SLContext):
def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
super(PatchedContext, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
if renpy.display.screen.current_screen().screen_name[0] == "scene_gallery":
self.scope["renpy"] = renpyfwd

renpy.sl2.slast.SLContext = PatchedContext
Replay.locked = property(lambda _: False, lambda *_: None)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes