Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Will this work with every new update?

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Hadn't seen this pop up in so long I thought it was dead...
Good to see that you are working on it still and all is well...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hadn't seen this pop up in so long I thought it was dead...
Good to see that you are working on it still and all is well...
It's been around 3 months that it's receiving monthly public releases.

I've been releasing monthly updates for over a year now tbh.

And recently I have changed to a monthly public release schedule as well.

I release the patron update and along with it a public update which was released 3 months prior to patrons.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
glossing over the patch it's not a "uncensored=true" nor a "Ashley=Sister" type patch; it's subbing dialogue in English and looks like Spanish or something as well so I don't see how it could work unless updated with every version? Dev above said that's 2 monthly updates-hence 2 out of date. Idk haven't played it-tried the game once long time ago but curious anyone far along lmk if it just breaks?

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Started new game, get to Spa and nothing goes forward, receptionists says you gave her no content. I hit ! and error, clicked ignore and got sent to main page.
Win 11 on Dell G5 w/32GB RAM

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Started new game, get to Spa and nothing goes forward, receptionists says you gave her no content. I hit ! and error, clicked ignore and got sent to main page.
Win 11 on Dell G5 w/32GB RAM
That's just it, the end of the content for the version you're playing.

As for the error, that's something I forgot on the code. I'll see what I can do about it.

wrf !! 07.0.6 where ????/
On my Patreon page, currently only available for patrons.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
IDK if it's been brought up before, but I was just browsing the "latest updates" page, and happened to notice this: this game's banner shows a guy with a shirt that reads "欠を食べる(I love you)", with the joke being that the Japanese phrase "ketsu o taberu" means "I eat ass," and not "I love you," but the shirt uses the wrong ketsu: it should read 穴を食べる, where 穴 ketsu means "ass", whereas the 欠 ketsu in the banner means "lack" or "deficiency".

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
IDK if it's been brought up before, but I was just browsing the "latest updates" page, and happened to notice this: this game's banner shows a guy with a shirt that reads "欠を食べる(I love you)", with the joke being that the Japanese phrase "ketsu o taberu" means "I eat ass," and not "I love you," but the shirt uses the wrong ketsu: it should read 穴を食べる, where 穴 ketsu means "ass", whereas the 欠 ketsu in the banner means "lack" or "deficiency".
Blame Papa Franku for that.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
That's just it, the end of the content for the version you're playing.

As for the error, that's something I forgot on the code. I'll see what I can do about it.

On my Patreon page, currently only available for patrons.
Many games add an "End Of" page that even stops skipping so you can save at that point. Each engine is different, but resources are in the other sections of F95Zone.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
Dude the scene with Jailson Mendes juice makes the cherry in the fucking cake. I loved this reference, I'm so proud of you really! You're ready to become a brazillian president so far right now!

• Red Heart

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Many games add an "End Of" page that even stops skipping so you can save at that point. Each engine is different, but resources are in the other sections of F95Zone.
I thought the receptionist clearly stating that it was the end of content would be enough for most people.
Huh... Turns out it isn't apparently.

I actually made a screen like that for Beta 6. Here's how it looks:
screenshot0012.png

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I thought the receptionist clearly stating that it was the end of content would be enough for most people.
Huh... Turns out it isn't apparently.

I actually made a screen like that for Beta 6. Here's how it looks:
View attachment 1908193
I may have been speed glancing, but it seemed it was for just that character, but I'm just a writer with a half-century of English writing under my belt.

Jan 18, 2020
I found an error In this version after the championship when the character sleeps at dawn he goes to the kitchen to talk to Joana after he starts talking to Joana after she shakes her breasts the game crashes and says there was an error but someone else is having it this problem?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes