Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hello, i have few questions for the Creator of this (good) game :)

I want to create a game with HoneySelect too but i wonder how the dev don't have any legal problems with the use of HoneySelect, i saw every where that you can't really use Honeyselect to create a game and even less earn money from it (patreon), which demotivate me a bit :p

So did you get a sale permit with FAKKU and ILLUSION ? Or are you going under the radar with your finger crossed to not get caught ?

Thank u for your answer !
nice game btw <3
You can't sell games made with HS. Alternatives are Patreon, Subscribestar, itch.io (i think i have seen some of HS on Itch games being selled in a way that you don't sell the game, but the oportunity to get to the new version quicker. Like they put it say 2 weeks before public release, for 10 bucks, and next week lower the price to 5 and then to zero, other than that they put some extra things for sell, like gallery etc.) and some others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How do the last 2 updates continue with Joana but I can never finish the spa session with Joana because it keeps saying the dev hasn't finished it yet? Last update i saw them undressing in the spa changing area but this update doesn't even get me past reception and how did we somehow go backwards?
The content you're thinking of is from Betas 4, 5 and 6. Those are still patron exclusive.
Beta 3 (the one currently available to public) was release for patrons 3 months ago.

I installed that and still get the error. It happens when I click the Event Log when at the spa reception counter. Can't progress.

is it possible to change a fetish later in the game? I realized upong loading up my save for this new release that I didn't have one of them selected and I don't see a way to change it. Would be nice to be able to turn them on and off.
The patch should work fine if you installed it correctly.

As for the fetishes, it's explicitly said during the fetish selection on a new game that the choices are definitive and you can't change them later.

Hello, i have few questions for the Creator of this (good) game :)

I want to create a game with HoneySelect too but i wonder how the dev don't have any legal problems with the use of HoneySelect, i saw every where that you can't really use Honeyselect to create a game and even less earn money from it (patreon), which demotivate me a bit :p

So did you get a sale permit with FAKKU and ILLUSION ? Or are you going under the radar with your finger crossed to not get caught ?

Thank u for your answer !
nice game btw <3
As said by other user, Patreon or SS isn't really selling. Itch.io is a bit more complicated tho.
And FAKKU has absolutely no say in it, as we don't use their version of HS.

Damn I have issue on Android version keep crushing on Joana route
The fixed android version will be released later.

Path no worked
2305863_0.jpeg

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
The content you're thinking of is from Betas 4, 5 and 6. Those are still patron exclusive.
Beta 3 (the one currently available to public) was release for patrons 3 months ago.

As for the fetishes, it's explicitly said during the fetish selection on a new game that the choices are definitive and you can't change them later.

As said by other user, Patreon or SS isn't really selling. Itch.io is a bit more complicated tho.
And FAKKU has absolutely no say in it, as we don't use their version of HS.

The fixed android version will be released later.

View attachment 1909275

made unren. Applied the patch and the defect remained. Deleted everiting. Done 2 times. The patch is not conclusive. Windows 10 64

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
made a ren. Applied the patch and the defect remained. Done 2 times. The patch is not conclusive. Windows 10 64
You used unRen?
If so, why? You don't need to do that.

This ain't rocket science, just extract the contents of the zip file inside your game folder. If you used unRen, it'll ask if you want to overwrite some files, which you should.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
You used unRen?
If so, why? You don't need to do that.

This ain't rocket science, just extract the contents of the zip file inside your game folder. If you used unRen, it'll ask if you want to overwrite some files, which you should.
without unren the game crashes immediately. The patch replaces a file day01.rpc that is compressed into an rpa

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
without unren the game crashes immediately. The patch replaces a file that is compressed into an rpa
If the game crashes you should report the crash to me.

Anyway, the patch works fine. If you have any issues, post a screenshot of the error here and I'll fix it.

EDIT: For peace of mind, I reuploaded the Patch because there's the possibility it got corrupted during uploading. Try downloading and installing it again.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
If the game crashes you should report the crash to me.

Anyway, the patch works fine. If you have any issues, post a screenshot of the error here and I'll fix it.

I have attached the trackback to the first message. I'm sorry if you got nervous if you want I also attach the log

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have attached the trackback to the first message. I'm sorry if you got nervous if you want I also attach the log
I didn't get nervous lmao.

It may have looked like it, but I didn't.

Anyway, I reuploaded the patch cuz it may have got corrupted during uploading, try downloading and installing it again.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019

Anyway, I reuploaded the patch cuz it may have got corrupted during uploading, try downloading and installing it again.

thank you. As soon as I download and apply the patch I will let you know. Thanks again

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone tell me how to apply the incest patch & bug fixed? I keep getting a notepad error and the game not even starting.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019

So, I did a fresh install. Applied the patch the game immediately goes into crasc: day 1

Used a ren and applied the patch. I can load the save but I can't play. If I go to check the event log: Man whitout a mouth the game crashes.

I am attaching the screenshot of where I am. The save and the log file

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, I did a fresh install. Applied the patch the game immediately goes into crasc: day 1

Used a ren and applied the patch. I can load the save but I can't play. If I go to check the event log: Man whitout a mouth the game crashes.

I am attaching the screenshot of where I am. The save and the log file
That's a problem with the Event Log Screen, it was fixed in Beta 4 or 5, I'm not sure now.
If you got to the part where the receptionist is telling you that, then you reached the end of all content for this version.

Checking the Event Log will only lead to crashes because a variable isn't named correctly (or I had to rename it to something else, I don't remember now).

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
That's a problem with the Event Log Screen, it was fixed in Beta 4 or 5, I'm not sure now.
If you got to the part where the receptionist is telling you that, then you reached the end of all content for this version.

Checking the Event Log will only lead to crashes because a variable isn't named correctly (or I had to rename it to something else, I don't remember now).

Correct. Tanks

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020

It is installed correctly. I have been playing renpy games for years, I know where things go.

I am supposed to remember what was said years ago in this games beginning section? Ya, not happening.

And you just admitted the patch doesn't work, because that is exactly what I said still happens, as I already said.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It is installed correctly. I have been playing renpy games for years, I know where things go.

I am supposed to remember what was said years ago in this games beginning section? Ya, not happening.

And you just admitted the patch doesn't work, because that is exactly what I said still happens, as I already said.
First: I had no idea this was the error you were mentioning.

Second: As you've been playing ren'py games for years, you must know that the standard procedure to reporting issues is providing the traceback.

The issue you reported indeed wasn't fixed in the hotfix as I came to know about it only after I released it and, as I said, this issue has already been fixed in one of the next betas (not sure if it was in beta 4 or 5, whatever). It's not a game breaking bug and won't prevent you from finishing all the currently available content.

Third: Thank you for playing.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes