Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lmao a MONTHLY update for a game 4 yrs old I think there's a LOT of months that need to be up for.
I don't think you understand what I said.

This is one of the beta versions that are released every month.

They are incremental, testing updates meant only for testing and so people won't go too long without new content until a full update is released.

The game is in development for over 4 years because it started as just a hobby for me and a way to cope with ADHD.
It was a hobby for almost 2 years.
It also had a 1 year period where no new content was created because I made the "mistake" of reworking the entire game from scratch, from base code to images.
I've been working full time on this (and it has been my main source of income) for around 1,5 years now because, with the pandemic and all I lost my job and went into a pretty bad depression.
But I don't like talking about it too much (in fact, only a few close people know about it) because it's personal stuff and it just makes me sound like a bitch complaining on the internet about how "life is unfair".

The monthly beta release schedule was the one I was able to get adapted the most to.

I'm sorry if you think this is not enough content to justify an update or if you had higher expections. But I'm sure you can find other games on this site that have way more content than mine.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Liking your style, so far, both the n the art and your correspondence with us.

Not to be whining, more like a feedback comment, but I would hugely have preferred more Joana than a single click of the texting. Being unsatisfied and wading through back-and-forth texts just exaggerated the dissatisfaction.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Liking your style, so far, both the n the art and your correspondence with us.

Not to be whining, more like a feedback comment, but I would hugely have preferred more Joana than a single click of the texting. Being unsatisfied and wading through back-and-forth texts just exaggerated the dissatisfaction.
You mean the dialogues during lewd scenes?

I think I put some pauses here and there were you can just have the animation play without any text...

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021

They are incremental, testing updates meant only for testing and so people won't go too long without new content until a full update is released.

The game is in development for over 4 years because it started as just a hobby for me and a way to cope with ADHD.
It also had a 1 year period where no new content was created because I made the "mistake" of reworking the entire game from scratch, from base code to images.
I've been working full time on this (and it has been my main source of income) for around 1,5 years now because, with the pandemic and all I lost my job and went into a pretty bad depression.
But I don't like talking about it too much (in fact, only a few close people know about it) because it's personal stuff and it just makes me sound like a bitch complaining on the internet about how "life is unfair".

The monthly beta release schedule was the one I was able to get adapted the most to.

I'm sorry if you think this is not enough content to justify an update or if you had higher expections. But I'm sure you can find other games on this site that have way more content than mine.
Yeah it's a good game but unfortunately there's just not enough content so far. I'll bookmark it just to keep updated on it and pick it back up when there's a decent amount of more content so I can really spend some time on it. But yeah it's definitely good.

Leilin1949

Jan 15, 2022
I have been following you and your game for two or three years before. I would like to translate all the texts of your game into Chinese a few days ago.However,I really couldn't understand how your game text was written. Sentences from different plots are put together randomly.I cannot understood the corresponding sentences through the whole script. I played three or four times of your game but couldn't find the corresponding side quest, and I couldn't understand what you wanted to express by this game.
I wonder how you update your game every time with the messy script you wrote. I really admire you because you have really got you fans all stumped.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have been following you and your game for two or three years before. I would like to translate all the texts of your game into Chinese a few days ago.However,I really couldn't understand how your game text was written. Sentences from different plots are put together randomly.I cannot understood the corresponding sentences through the whole script. I played three or four times of your game but couldn't find the corresponding side quest, and I couldn't understand what you wanted to express by this game.
I wonder how you update your game every time with the messy script you wrote. I really admire you because you have really got you fans all stumped.
You mean the script being in various, different files?
I find it easier to manage my project this way tbh.
Having it all in one single file would just make it way too cluttered.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
OP updated with links for a fixed version of the Android build.

This will HOPEFULLY fix the crashes at the car ride scene.

If you still find any issues on the android version, please report the to me with either a screenshot of a text file of the traceback!

PS: The crash when opening the Event Log will NOT be fixed in this build as it's not a game breaking issue and is already fixed in BETA 4!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'navigation/spa/reception/spa_reception_schedule_idle.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/spa/reception/spa_reception_schedule_idle.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "navigation/loc-spa.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3325, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 826, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 368, in render
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 688, in render
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 795, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1293, in render
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 625, in render
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 287, in get
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 706, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/spa/reception/spa_reception_schedule_idle.webp'.
Bug, stuck at the spa date..
Oh for fuck's sake... I FIXED that stuff... The hell hapened this time?

That's why I hate doing android versions, the troubleshooting and bugfixing is a nightmare.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'navigation/spa/reception/spa_reception_schedule_idle.webp'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "navigation/loc-spa.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3325, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 368, in render
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 688, in render
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 795, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1293, in render
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 625, in render
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 287, in get
  File "renpy/display\im.py", line 706, in load
Bug, stuck at the spa date..
Android build updated... Again...
I hope this fixes your issue.

I'm stuck at the entrance Spa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use the hotfix provided in the OP.

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
The game is crashing when m taking Joana to the restaurant and that Takeshi seeeggs guy starts running. Oh well I will just wait for the next update. Good game author.

Reactions: Lykanz

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021

Keep up the good work dev. Take your time. Hoping to see more from you. Also ik you said that what a pain in the ass it is to work on Androids but if possible please keep doing the Androids also. Enjoyed this recent update with all the memes and all. I already knew what that filthy farmer was going to say. Man the memes. And the seggggs scenes also. Really good. It's hard to get good 3dcg games with good seggggs scenes.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The game is crashing when m taking Joana to the restaurant and that Takeshi seeeggs guy starts running. Oh well I will just wait for the next update. Good game author.
The Android build I updated yesterday is supposed to fix that issue. Did you download it?

Keep up the good work dev. Take your time. Hoping to see more from you. Also ik you said that what a pain in the ass it is to work on Androids but if possible please keep doing the Androids also. Enjoyed this recent update with all the memes and all. I already knew what that filthy farmer was going to say. Man the memes. And the seggggs scenes also. Really good. It's hard to get good 3dcg games with good seggggs scenes.
Don't worry, I'll keep developing the Android version regardless.
Just because it's hard to troubleshot and hotfix doesn't mean it's not worth it.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes