Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just see this game right now. So i download and try it right now.
The game ask me a few things... and i was like... ehm but in the game genre there was no NTR... let me read and see...
I... ook I don't trust anyone! Disable it! The game: Are you sure you want... and I... yes remove! Remove! Remove!
The game again... But are you really sureeee? :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for the funny joke :ROFLMAO: i disabled anyway it! And it is a relief to know that there will be nothing related to that :poop:

The only thing which I have enabled is the anal sex :ROFLMAO: hope to see in future pregnancy too.
The other are not for me...

OFC i install the UNOFFICIAL PATCH so thanks to the saint on duty who made it!

Anyway lets see how the game continue now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So did a quick search and the Gloryhole scene is "random" but I only get 1 result: giving someone a pirate's life. Is the variable for it set upon each new game or can I get a different save if I go far back enough?
The "gloryhole gone wrong" scene is a special one that only plays if you go to the bathroom before checking up on Linda at the Fitting Rooms.

Once you've checked up on Linda and concluded the first step on her event, you can go back to the bathroom and use the gloryhole again.
Ahahahahahahah i'm laughing so much that my ribs hurt :ROFLMAO: when i see that scene i literally die from laughing :ROFLMAO:
The most funny things is that if you go in your save file you can see you story log :LOL: and you can read Eye poked!
But when i see the other scene after :eek::cry: the woman who almost breaks it, I felt a strong mental pain of the unpleasant ones.
Anyway till now the game is good balance with story and comic scenes. Lets see how the game continue.

Edit#1
:ROFLMAO: The horse head event! Man me ribs are hurt for how many i laugh :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Highly recommend it.

I did not expect much but instantly liked it, but as there was actually a "scene" after a weightlifting competition I was done xD (in a good way).

• Red Heart

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Has he stopped doing the pinups?

Glad to see more regular updates on this even if they're short.

salutzuluk

Aug 22, 2021
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Jogar esse jogo em PTBR foi a melhor decisão que eu já tive.

• Haha

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I don't think you understand what I said.

This is one of the beta versions that are released every month.

They are incremental, testing updates meant only for testing and so people won't go too long without new content until a full update is released.

The game is in development for over 4 years because it started as just a hobby for me and a way to cope with ADHD.
It was a hobby for almost 2 years.
It also had a 1 year period where no new content was created because I made the "mistake" of reworking the entire game from scratch, from base code to images.
I've been working full time on this (and it has been my main source of income) for around 1,5 years now because, with the pandemic and all I lost my job and went into a pretty bad depression.
But I don't like talking about it too much (in fact, only a few close people know about it) because it's personal stuff and it just makes me sound like a bitch complaining on the internet about how "life is unfair".

The monthly beta release schedule was the one I was able to get adapted the most to.

I'm sorry if you think this is not enough content to justify an update or if you had higher expections. But I'm sure you can find other games on this site that have way more content than mine.
Ayo no rush whatsoever since you make quality content even with no sex scenes but I’m curious as to when you think the next sex/etc scenes will be in the game?
Also, if you can say, how much of the total plot do you have planned out so far? Even if(given said explained constraints) it won’t be released for awhile. And how much funding do you think you’d need to get it all implemented?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ayo no rush whatsoever since you make quality content even with no sex scenes but I’m curious as to when you think the next sex/etc scenes will be in the game?
Also, if you can say, how much of the total plot do you have planned out so far? Even if(given said explained constraints) it won’t be released for awhile. And how much funding do you think you’d need to get it all implemented?
Depends on what you consider sex tbh. The current version (beta 6) has some lewd scenes with Joana, but no penetration.
After Joana's day is done, it'll be Luana's time and I'm not really sure how much sexual content I'll be able to put in it without hurting Luana's character traits and development.

I have a lot of the plot planned ahead. At least 3 chapters worth of content and we're not even done with chapter 1 yet.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes