ElliotZ233

Jan 10, 2018
Depends on what you consider sex tbh. The current version (beta 6) has some lewd scenes with Joana, but no penetration.
After Joana's day is done, it'll be Luana's time and I'm not really sure how much sexual content I'll be able to put in it without hurting Luana's character traits and development.

I have a lot of the plot planned ahead. At least 3 chapters worth of content and we're not even done with chapter 1 yet.
4 years in development, 3 chapters planned, not done with chapter 1. this is gonna be a decade long game

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
4 years in development, 3 chapters planned, not done with chapter 1. this is gonna be a decade long game
I have explained a couple of times why the game's "age"/content ratio is like this.

he is probably setting up for retirement milking these fools
Y'know, people are free to withdraw their pledges whenever they want.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
JULY_DEVLOG.png

What's up everyone?

I hope you're having a great day!

So, let's get down to business...

The first half of july was pretty much all spent finishing the lunch event for Joana's day and finishing the Spa portion of her update!

The Lunch event is pretty short, mostly because we'll have a dinner event soon and I didn't want it to feel repetitive.

I was able to completely finish the spa portion of Joana's day and moved on to the next event, which I'm pretty sure will take up the rest of the month to develop. It involves a lot of animations with dynamic camera angles, so it's gonna be a challenge for me.

It's not a lewd or sexual event though... It's actually something I've been meaning to do for a while and may have foreshadowed it during the early stages of Joana's day. Let's see how it plays out.

The first week of the july was also spent dealing with issues on both the patron and public releases of the game.

For the patron release, as I expected, the update to Ren'py 8.0 and, as such, switching to Python 3 created a handful of issues with old code. Stuff that I didn't ran into during my quick tests before release and were only brough up after I received reports from patrons and replayed the game from the begining.

Most of those issues were regarding the time system I use in the game, I had to refactor a bunch of python methods so they would work better and wouldn't break again in the future. I'm pretty happy to say that everything's been fixed and the game is now running at full capacity!

As for the public release, it had some issues in the android version of the game, some files weren't packed into the release for whatever reason and that resulted in people getting crashes during the car ride scene.

One other issue was caused by a variable being renamed (I honestly have no idea why I did that) and it made the game crash in the Event Log screen. This issue got reported a lot but I didn't fix it for this build simply because it's fixed in BETA 4 (which will be released next month) and it's not a game breaking bug.

Anyway, I think that's it for this month's development log...

Oh yeah, don't forget to check this month's !

Have fun!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
No. But I'll release a graphical patch that makes every girl as flat as the earth.

I'll call it "The Ironing Board" patch.
From my personal experience since I started developing this, people will complain about absolutely anything.
They'll even actively look for stuff to complain.
Good point, there's FINALLY something to complain about in this game! I'm not a fan of beachball sized boobs personally, but kind of got sidetracked by how much I like these girls and the Inn-less story. Now that I have been reminded, I can be grumpy about not enough perky A, B, and C cups (B being my favorite). I am working on a Daz based game and I decided to throw in ONE D-cup girl to try and keep the Gigan-Tit crowd off my back. Won't work I know, but it's kind of like tripping your friend when you're being chased by a bear - it will gain a little time.

The most important thing is MORE LINDA! MORE LINDA! MORE LINDAAAAA!

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I'm really not trying to complain, sorry lol. It's just been 2 years since we've actually been back there. So I'm just legitimately curious as to whether you've scrapped that idea entirely, or what. Also there was the whole glow in the dark cat thing that just got ignored completely as an afterthought and I'm just wondering when the story-story, not the story inside the story, is going to progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't like woman can you please remove woman from the game ?
Yes King.

Good point, there's FINALLY something to complain about in this game! I'm not a fan of beachball sized boobs personally, but kind of got sidetracked by how much I like these girls and the Inn-less story. Now that I have been reminded, I can be grumpy about not enough perky A, B, and C cups (B being my favorite). I am working on a Daz based game and I decided to throw in ONE D-cup girl to try and keep the Gigan-Tit crowd off my back. Won't work I know, but it's kind of like tripping your friend when you're being chased by a bear - it will gain a little time.

The most important thing is MORE LINDA! MORE LINDA! MORE LINDAAAAA!
Good luck on your game!

I'm really not trying to complain, sorry lol. It's just been 2 years since we've actually been back there. So I'm just legitimately curious as to whether you've scrapped that idea entirely, or what. Also there was the whole glow in the dark cat thing that just got ignored completely as an afterthought and I'm just wondering when the story-story, not the story inside the story, is going to progress.
No worries, I just couldn't miss the chance :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, no, I didn't scrap the idea. It's actually one of the things I'm eager to do, cuz I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun programming the mechanics for the Inn.
It's just that, at the point the story is now, I can't take MC back to Linda's city yet. Some stuff still need to happen, stuff that'll be important.

As for the cat, she's part of Luana's storyline, so you'll see more of it during Luana's day (which will be update 0.08).

The story for this game is a VERY slow burn, and there's only so much I can do working on this alone to speed it up (and, believe me, I've been trying to speed it up as much as I can).

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
i seem to be missing something. game seems to have a whole bunch of updates, but all the content is just the start of the inn stuff, then a date with the mom type character, then the game stops at the spa reception? did i miis the game somehow?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i seem to be missing something. game seems to have a whole bunch of updates, but all the content is just the start of the inn stuff, then a date with the mom type character, then the game stops at the spa reception? did i miis the game somehow?
Yeah, you're missing 3 updates that currently are available only to patrons.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes