Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
You're mistaken.
0.07.06 was never available here.
I'm the only person that updates this thread, and I never posted 0.07.06 here.
Someone might have shared it somewhere else though, I dont know.

If someone else shared it here, I didn't see it.
And if I had seen it, I would have asked the person to delete the post.

It'll eventually become public.
And do you realise that this is a pirate game forum where the main idea is that people often share versions just for patrons etc.?
I know I'm not wrong and I know that I got the downloaded version from here, as I said before.
And besides you are not the only one who has the possibility to edit links in the OP, because also the mods and uploaders of this site have such a possibility.
And of course I understand that as a dev you have the right to be angry when someone shares a version of your game that is currently only available to those who pay you, but that's how this site works and that's what it's mainly based on so you asking to remove the links of the leaked version of your game on a pirate forum seems a bit pointless to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Lykanz

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
You're mistaken.
0.07.06 was never available here.
I'm the only person that updates this thread, and I never posted 0.07.06 here.
Someone might have shared it somewhere else though, I dont know.

If someone else shared it here, I didn't see it.
And if I had seen it, I would have asked the person to delete the post.

It'll eventually become public.
I was trying to tell you the same thing with the last update you released on here. There was one point where I had seen the MC and his mom undressing and looking at each other in the sauna but the past three updates you've released haven't even gotten to that point and I prob downloaded whatever you had put out then copied the save folder then deleted the old download so I don't remember which release it was but i know i was running into problems trying to load that save file whenever you had put out a new release.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And do you realise that this is a pirate game forum where the main idea is that people often share versions just for patrons etc.?
Really? Oh wow! I would never have realized that if you hadn't told me! I'm shocked!

I know I'm not wrong and I know that I got the downloaded version from here, as I said before.
And besides you are not the only one who has the possibility to edit links in the OP, because also the mods and uploaders of this site have such a possibility.
And I know I'm not wrong either. .06 was never posted here. I check this thread daily and it was, I repeat, NEVER posted here.
As I said, if it was really shared here, it was in a post among all the other and the OP was never updated to it.
How do I know? Because when I edited the OP today, it still had all the links to .03, even the title was for .03.

And of course I understand that as a dev you have the right to be angry when someone shares a version of your game that is currently only available to those who pay you, but that's how this site works and that's what it's mainly based on so you asking to remove the links of the leaked version of your game on a pirate forum seems a bit pointless to me.
I use this site since 2016 as a normal user, and since 2018 as a dev. I never had problems with my updates being leaked, even when I didn't release them publicly. This must be either because I'm such a cool and nice dev that people respect me to the point of not leaking my versions, or just because my game isn't that popular and people don't really care abou it.

I like to think it's the former though.

I was trying to tell you the same thing with the last update you released on here. There was one point where I had seen the MC and his mom undressing and looking at each other in the sauna but the past three updates you've released haven't even gotten to that point and I prob downloaded whatever you had put out then copied the save folder then deleted the old download so I don't remember which release it was but i know i was running into problems trying to load that save file whenever you had put out a new release.
And I told you that time that you must be mistaking it with one of the DevLogs/Sneak Peek posts.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You must have got it somewhere else.

.05 will only be released publicly next month.
I'm not going to argue with you on this, as it seems someone else has. But, I only dl from 2 places. Here and rpdl. rpdl only has the .04 as of an hour ago. So, I guess I took a trip to the future and got it. It's the only explanation I can come up with. But, it doesn't matter. I'll wait until .06 has dropped here in a couple months.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm not going to argue with you on this, as it seems someone else has. But, I only dl from 2 places. Here and rpdl. rpdl only has the .04 as of an hour ago. So, I guess I took a trip to the future and got it. It's the only explanation I can come up with. But, it doesn't matter. I'll wait until .06 has dropped here in a couple months.
I have no idea how you two got newer versions of the game that still haven't been released publicly either.
As I said, when I edited the OP it still had the links for .03.

There's some time traveling fuckery going on here.
I blame fucking Spider Man for messing up the timespace weave.

That's some Mandella Effect shit.

Feb 23, 2019
I have no idea how you two got newer versions of the game that still haven't been released publicly either.

arent you the dev???

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Maybe so. Spiderman needs to stop. It's fucking confusing. I've been dling your game since it first dropped here, but, I don't have much time to play much. I tend to try and catch up with the games I'm already invested in first when I have the time. But, hopefully I can actually play this before Spiderman, Doctor Who or who tf knows, drops .08 or some shit. Ahaha

• Haha

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Maybe so. Spiderman needs to stop. It's fucking confusing. I've been dling your game since it first dropped here, but, I don't have much time to play much. I tend to try and catch up with the games I'm already invested in first when I have the time. But, hopefully I can actually play this before Spiderman, Doctor Who or who tf knows, drops .08 or some shit. Ahaha
If you want the full Joana experience, I'd wait until her update is finished in 2 or 3 months (add 3 more months if you're waiting for the public release).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you want the full Joana experience, I'd wait until her update is finished in 2 or 3 months (add 3 more months if you're waiting for the public release).
I don't even know who any of the characters are to be honest. The game looked interesting when you first dropped it here, 3 years ago?, can't remember now and like I said, been dling it ever since. I'll get to it hopefully tomorrow.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't even know who any of the characters are to be honest. The game looked interesting when you first dropped it here, 3 years ago?, can't remember now and like I said, been dling it ever since. I'll get to it hopefully tomorrow.
She's the focus of 0.07.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previously, the focus of 0.06 was Val.

And the focus of 0.08 will be Luana.

Reactions: Rozhok

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I just like you download games only from here or sometimes also torrents from rpdl, but he takes the games from this site anyway, and as I have written before I have download version 0.07.06 from 09-07-2022 exactly.
So in summary, someone must have shared this version of the game here since I have it downloaded, but of course I'm not going to argue about that here and that wasn't my intention in my earlier posts on the subject, I was just pointing out that I have a newer version of the game than the one uploaded here now.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes