Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
so there is no NTR at all?
No.

stuck at spa reception? or does the current version ends there?
The previous version (0.07.03) did.
In this one (0.07.04) you should be able to do 2 new events, one at the dressing room and other at the sauna.

If those two haven't triggered for you, try rolling back to a save before going back to the navigation screen.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, nothing can't do anything at the sauna. Love the game can't wait for more, but I will wait for now.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah, nothing can't do anything at the sauna. Love the game can't wait for more, but I will wait for now.
Did you do the Dressing Room event already?

There should be a star at the dressing room icon.

After you finish it, a star should show up at the sauna icon.

If it isn't showing for you, roll back to a save just before you're taken to the navigation screen.

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
Android version gives an error in Spa. If I ignore it, it either kicks me into the main menu or switches to the spa scene, where I can't do anything.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Android version gives an error in Spa. If I ignore it, it either kicks me into the main menu or switches to the spa scene, where I can't do anything.
That error was present in .03 as well... I though I had fixed it for .04.
I even double checked and everything was working fine.

I have no idea why it keeps popping up like that.

And it's worse because it's on android, there's no way to make a patch for it. These annoying things always happen on android builds.

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
That error was present in .03 as well... I though I had fixed it for .04.
I even double checked and everything was working fine.

I have no idea why it keeps popping up like that.

And it's worse because it's on android, there's no way to make a patch for it. These annoying things always happen on android builds.
Was there any way to fix it? I'm pretty sure I tried downloading the PC version and run it through Joiplay, but it didn't work. Btw, last release didn't give me any errors, only in this build. Thanks for a reply anyway.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Was there any way to fix it? I'm pretty sure I tried downloading the PC version and run it through Joiplay, but it didn't work. Btw, last release didn't give me any errors, only in this build. Thanks for a reply anyway.
Being totally honest with you? I'm not sure.

That error seems to pop up irregularly. I'm 100% sure I fixed it on the previous version (.03), but now it shows up again in .04.

I'm not sure why it's happening, I'll have to take a throughly look through the script, maybe it's something I missed.

sharpshooterACG

Jul 12, 2020
Is there anything after the changing room scene? I'm getting an end of update message when trying to access the hallway and the sauna event says "cumming soon".

APTiCT

May 30, 2020

That error seems to pop up irregularly. I'm 100% sure I fixed it on the previous version (.03), but now it shows up again in .04.

I'm not sure why it's happening, I'll have to take a throughly look through the script, maybe it's something I missed.
Ok, so, I've just tried to download the game on PC. Tried both with and without the patch. Both times I got the same error right before going into spa and kicked into the main menu. If I try and load into my last save, which was me being already in the spa, I can't click anything and there is nothing to do. I remember in the last update you could click the receptionist before getting "This is the end of content" message, but now there is nothing. I don't know what is wrong, but I'm attaching my saves below. Maybe they are broken and I need to restart completely anew?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The previous version (0.07.03) did.
In this one (0.07.04) you should be able to do 2 new events, one at the dressing room and other at the sauna.

If those two haven't triggered for you, try rolling back to a save before going back to the navigation screen.
Same here. I tried a few older saves.
But there is always a dead end at the spa reception.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is there anything after the changing room scene? I'm getting an end of update message when trying to access the hallway and the sauna event says "cumming soon".
Yes, there should be the sauna event.

Ok, so, I've just tried to download the game on PC. Tried both with and without the patch. Both times I got the same error right before going into spa and kicked into the main menu. If I try and load into my last save, which was me being already in the spa, I can't click anything and there is nothing to do. I remember in the last update you could click the receptionist before getting "This is the end of content" message, but now there is nothing. I don't know what is wrong, but I'm attaching my saves below. Maybe they are broken and I need to restart completely anew?
I'll take a look at that tomorrow.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018

I got the same error.
however, it sends me to main menu, loaded the same save, clicked through it, no error second time around. But something still not quite right... no other area to go within the spa
1659689561425.png

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
ladguru, APTiCT, trauts

Try the attached file, just extract the content to your game's folder.
It should fix this issue for good.

Please note that this fix is ONLY for PC and Mac.
The fixed Android version will come later because it needs to be rebuilt.

Ragna00000, sharpshooterACG

I'm sorry, I was mistaken.
The sauna event is only in the next update.
It's the one event I wanted to add for this but couldn't because I ran out of time.
So yeah, this update ends after the Dressing Room.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes