Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Did you do the Dressing Room event already?

There should be a star at the dressing room icon.

After you finish it, a star should show up at the sauna icon.

If it isn't showing for you, roll back to a save just before you're taken to the navigation screen.
Tried to start new game to replay everything it just would say missing stuff error and things like that.

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
Should there be anything I can do after I install the hotfix for the Spa stuff? I read somewhere that maybe I should be able to click on the receptionist but nothing. I mean being stuck in the spa with Joanna aint bad, but I wanna see the rest :p .

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Should there be anything I can do after I install the hotfix for the Spa stuff? I read somewhere that maybe I should be able to click on the receptionist but nothing. I mean being stuck in the spa with Joanna aint bad, but I wanna see the rest :p .
If you have done the Dressing Room event, then there's nothing more to do yet.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I get that, but I am also stuck there, like I can't do anything at all. And I would assume there's other content I haven't seen yet :D .
Stuck where?
As I said, if you have done the Dressing Room event already there's nothing more to do besides waiting for the next update.

If you haven't done it yet and have just arrived at the spa, then try loading an earlier save.

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
Stuck where?
As I said, if you have done the Dressing Room event already there's nothing more to do besides waiting for the next update.

If you haven't done it yet and have just arrived at the spa, then try loading an earlier save.
Stuck in the spa. Oh well a replay is in order then, I don't think I did the event with Valentina, I just went straight with Joana. Or perhaps the screen was bugged and Valentine doesn't have a day off kinda thing. But I guess I will see with my replay :p .

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Stuck in the spa. Oh well a replay is in order then, I don't think I did the event with Valentina, I just went straight with Joana. Or perhaps the screen was bugged and Valentine doesn't have a day off kinda thing. But I guess I will see with my replay :p .
Have you done the Dressing Room event or not?

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
Have you done the Dressing Room event or not?
Yes, when I got the option to go out with the 3 ladies (Where with Luana it says coming in v0.8) I choose Joana and did everything there (Yes that includes the Dressin Room event, which was nice). So yeah I'm essentially done. But I swear on that select screen I could also choose Valentina but I might be mistaken.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yes, when I got the option to go out with the 3 ladies (Where with Luana it says coming in v0.8) I choose Joana and did everything there (Yes that includes the Dressin Room event, which was nice). So yeah I'm essentially done. But I swear on that select screen I could also choose Valentina but I might be mistaken.
Then you don't need to replay and you're not stuck. You just have to wait until the next update.

You can choose Val, yeah. Her day was the focus of 0.06.

And you'll be able to do any girl day in any order you want once they're all finished.

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
Then you don't need to replay and you're not stuck. You just have to wait until the next update.

You can choose Val, yeah. Her day was the focus of 0.06.

And you'll be able to do any girl day in any order you want once they're all finished.
Ah makes sense, oh well I might still replay just to see Val's event, but otherwise great game, looks beautiful and I love the humor :D !

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes