Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
The small update number initially drove me away but 186 pages of comments spoke volumes. Maybe I should stop judging games by their version number, a result from all the shoddy half baked titles that kept bumping the number to the sky for a false sense of progression.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz
Jul 15, 2017
Never expected it to happen that way at some point, but you were able to pull me off the game and uninstalled it within a few seconds as you have had all the Fetishes displayed a NTR Option which was kinda a nice surprise (because of the Tags i wasn't suspecting it, so i didn't even downloaded for it) until to see it's only a troll and you lowkey kinkshame here. NGL quite mad here... respecting you for the way you pull that off, but still mad (and also somewhat a lil bit disgusted). I mean bruh, imagine trigger someone to losing interest into your game for not having NTR, which didn't even download it for NTR stuff... like that's amazing on it own.

But still wish you the best with your game and all the other folks to have fun.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Never expected it to happen that way at some point, but you were able to pull me off the game and uninstalled it within a few seconds as you have had all the Fetishes displayed a NTR Option which was kinda a nice surprise (because of the Tags i wasn't suspecting it, so i didn't even downloaded for it) until to see it's only a troll and you lowkey kinkshame here. NGL quite mad here... respecting you for the way you pull that off, but still mad (and also somewhat a lil bit disgusted). I mean bruh, imagine trigger someone to losing interest into your game for not having NTR, which didn't even download it for NTR stuff... like that's amazing on it own.

But still wish you the best with your game and all the other folks to have fun.
But... Kinkshaming IS my kink...

Wait... Are you... Kinkshaming ME???

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
As someone on their first play thru you might want to have flashing neon saying incomplete route for Joana if they pick her first over Val or some way to go back to the route select when you reach the end of current content. I'm just glade I still had a convenient save.

Since the name of the game is TheInn is there any planed content for the actual Inn? The build up at the beginning made me feel like fixing up the inn was going to be premise of the game.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Since the name of the game is TheInn is there any planed content for the actual Inn?
In the future the mansion will probably be rented out like an apartment and the MC will have all the lewdie stuff happening with new country girls moving in.
The family members will probably visit or move in and get jealous and idk
Mmmmmm sweet sweet tsundere

• Haha

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
As someone on their first play thru you might want to have flashing neon saying incomplete route for Joana if they pick her first over Val or some way to go back to the route select when you reach the end of current content. I'm just glade I still had a convenient save.
That's... Actually a pretty good idea. Why didn't I think of this before?
Thanks!

Since the name of the game is TheInn is there any planed content for the actual Inn? The build up at the beginning made me feel like fixing up the inn was going to be premise of the game.
It was at the time I started developing the game (it still is, just not to the same extent as before).
What happened is that I hit a roadblock in development (ie, me still not being too experience with python to code a proper inn system), so I decided to put that part of the game in the backburner and focus more on character development.
That being said, as it stands now I would be able to build a pretty solid system for the inn, I just need to finish the trio's character arcs before moving on to that.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
That's... Actually a pretty good idea. Why didn't I think of this before?
Thanks!

It was at the time I started developing the game (it still is, just not to the same extent as before).
What happened is that I hit a roadblock in development (ie, me still not being too experience with python to code a proper inn system), so I decided to put that part of the game in the backburner and focus more on character development.
That being said, as it stands now I would be able to build a pretty solid system for the inn, I just need to finish the trio's character arcs before moving on to that.
Get us some Linda content and you can skip the Inn for all I care :ROFLMAO:

Or have him sell the Inn he inherited and buy an Inn near home, move Linda, and that's the "Inn"

• Haha
Reactions: blastwave2k

mugennoten

Mar 17, 2020
Joana is a unique and really, really sensual character that is almost impossible to find in any other games.

When I first saw this game several years ago, I remember being sad because her content was small...

Now I'm very glad that her turn has finally come.

I hope Lykanz, a good-kind developer, can make a lot of her contents so that I can introduce this game to my online friends who always play eroge after work :D

I saw many of them are bored with plain teenage characters in Honey Select games.

Joana will change their feelings, I'm sure (y)

• Red Heart

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Joana is a unique and really, really sensual character that is almost impossible to find in any other games.

When I first saw this game several years ago, I remember being sad because her content was small...

Now I'm very glad that her turn has finally come.

I hope Lykanz, a good-kind developer, can make a lot of her contents so that I can introduce this game to my online friends who always play eroge after work :D

I saw many of them are bored with plain teenage characters in Honey Select games.

Joana will change their feelings, I'm sure (y)
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game and liked Joana so much!

She's really a unique character and I try to give her a matching personality as much as I can.

mugennoten

Mar 17, 2020
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game and liked Joana so much!

She's really a unique character and I try to give her a matching personality as much as I can.
Recently, I couldn't help but be surprised at her skin expression.

1.jpg

I've never thought about finding such details in adult games.

I want others to be aware of your efforts to create this :)

(Although it looks a little small, but her lower body hair is also very good.)

Apart from this sensual appearance, I really like her warm personality, too.

Thank you for making my heart warm through her, even in the cold reality.

If I may wish carefully, I would like to see her contents a lot. Thank you again.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes