Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
BETA8 BANNER.png

What's up people?

So, as I said in yesterday's post, I ran into some issues during development of this month's beta (namely the last event in it being more complicated than I thought it would be) and I had to delay the release of BETA 8 in one day.

But here we are now!

This beta comes with 2 new events packed with with all the Joana goodness you're eager to see!

One of those events takes place at a restaurant where you'll see some nice interactions between MC and Joana. Let me tell you, that girl gets frisky!

I'm also happy to tell you that the next BETA (BETA 9) will be the final BETA for 0.07!

BETA 9 will wrap up all the events in Joana's day and take you back to her house so you can have another nice movie night with the girls (as I said you would be able to during the first movie night).

I have some nice things planned for BETA 9 that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

You can download it from the !

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wolf™ :BootyTime:

got this version lying around for a month by now. weird, that no one uploaded it to f95 yet. well anyway, here ya go!

TheInn-0.07.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thanks, bro. Grabbing it now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the " Transformation " content and is there going to be any pregnancy in this game?

Reactions: Budman 1959
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes