Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So just bigger breast.

What I want to know if there will be pregnancy in this game?
Simple answer will do like "Yes", "No" or "Choice".
It almost sound like a "Choice" but a clear answer would be very helpful.
Not really bigger breast.
Bigger everything. The "transformation" in question is on gimmic exclusive to Val where she can increase her muscle mass on demand.

As I said, pregnancy will PROBABLY be added in the future, but only to a few girls (or even to only one of them).

Reactions: Vortex@ and a1fox3

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
i have 2 active events ! 1 is new for next update and another is "another day another dollar" what i can`t do ! how to do that event when i can`t go home ???

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i have 2 active events ! 1 is new for next update and another is "another day another dollar" what i can`t do ! how to do that event when i can`t go home ???
Disregard this event.
It's an issue some players have where the flag for this event during the start of the day doesn't get cleared.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Ah... You're using that patch...

Anyway, Joana looks old enough to me.
If I were to make her look even older, she would be borderline granny, and that's not really my cup of tea.
Would you say that patch (while made by a third party completely unaffiliated with, and not condoned by, you) captures some spirit of the game that would make it worth checking out?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Would you say that patch (while made by a third party completely unaffiliated with, and not condoned by, you) captures some spirit of the game that would make it worth checking out?
I wouldn't know how to answer that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm wondering how believable the relationships are with the patch, whether they feel incongruous with the story to the extent it feels bolted on and is a waste of time.
The patch maker made it so that it works as it should for what it is.

If your into that then give it a try, you can always take it out if you don't like it.

Reactions: thealucid

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Inn [v0.07.05] [Lykanz]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1 GB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Does this incest patch interfere abruptly with the game's story?

If the answer is yes i will not use it

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes