starkj

May 17, 2022
Man, this update is such a tease for Joana enjoyers but i love where this is going.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well i did think i was crazy because i played this a year ago and i could have sworn that it had about the same amount of content now i know back in a nother year good luck
A year ago we were around the end of Val's update.
Right now we're around the end of Joana's update.
Keep in mind that the public version was released for patrons 3 months ago.

And the game stop at the most important point in order to blueball us again, fuck why you always do this to us?!:mad:
Blueballing is one of my kinks, are you kink shaming me?

Man, this update is such a tease for Joana enjoyers but i love where this is going.
You're going to love how stuff ramps up from now on then.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
uhhh, was my makeshift way of saying a female steals MC's woman.... was using lead, as in "he lead them to to the food" not "he is the main lead in the role." but well.... english can be engrish when without sound. like read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i never understood why people don't think it's cheating or NTR just because your Li's is having sex with another woman. Like women don't count cause they don't have dicks. I mean i don't mind some light lesbian/bi action during a 3some with MC and i mean LIGHT as long as the main focus is MC and not each other.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
I keep getting this error when I try to rewrite a save or make a new save:

I've downloaded the compressed version so I'm not sure if it's the cause, but if it is then I guess I'll install the original version; I just wanted to check beforehand and save some space if I could.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I keep getting this error when I try to rewrite a save or make a new save:

I've downloaded the compressed version so I'm not sure if it's the cause, but if it is then I guess I'll install the original version; I just wanted to check beforehand and save some space if I could.
This error usually gets fixed when you restart the game.
It happens because some variables that are set during the splashscreen aren't present if you do that.

IIRC I fixed that issue, but I guess something else is creating it.

Reactions: Lumi24

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone having trouble installing the android version? I get a Package not Valid error when trying to install the apk

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Where do I get after this?
After what?

I'm stuck at the spa event. Where do I get after this?
Ah right, well, you have to wait the next update.

I'm stuck at the spa event.
I already told you! Why are you asking again???

Anyone having trouble installing the android version? I get a Package not Valid error when trying to install the apk
This version of Ren'py seems to have some issues in a select few android devices.

• Haha
Reactions: lTTMl

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
So i clicked on event log to see what's new from previous update (0.07.04) doesn't seem it was updated
1662583362899.png
however, 1662583417033.png
shows there IS something new (sauna)
regardless, I'm glad there's story progression

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So i clicked on event log to see what's new from previous update (0.07.04) doesn't seem it was updated
View attachment 2030885
however, View attachment 2030886
shows there IS something new (sauna)
regardless, I'm glad there's story progression
The next event for the next BETA will always be activated during the previous BETA.

And the Event Log only shows the currently active and finished events.

Reactions: CptRexx

Trident

Dec 23, 2017
After what?

Ah right, well, you have to wait the next update.

I already told you! Why are you asking again???

This version of Ren'py seems to have some issues in a select few android devices.
Slow internet connection. I posted three time, thought the first two failed.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah i never understood why people don't think it's cheating or NTR just because your Li's is having sex with another woman. Like women don't count because they don't have dicks. I mean i don't mind some light lesbian/bi action during a 3some with MC and i mean LIGHT as long as the main focus is MC and not each other.
I understand where you're coming from. For me it depends on the VN I'm playing and depends on how the Li's treat the MC if the Li's treat the MC has their center and love me more then I wouldn't mind it. But if the Li's like the other girls the same or even more than me I would have a problem with it. Another reason is sometimes I allow it in pursuing a harem because it makes me feel less guilty when I pursue other girls. But like I said earlier it all depends on VN.

Reactions: mofonistik
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes