Envi1312

Jul 4, 2017
That's because it wasn't me.

Someone leaked it.

Ngl, I'm kinda salty about it, but whatever.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, the only reason I've even heard of this game was because someone posted it here, and after I played it, I started backing you on Patreon. Yeah, 7.08 being here kinda throws off your whole patron tier-reward system, but having a bigger, better version of your game out there for people to try might end up getting you more patrons.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, if it makes you feel any better, the only reason I've even heard of this game was because someone posted it here, and after I played it, I started backing you on Patreon. Yeah, 7.08 being here kinda throws off your whole patron tier-reward system, but having a bigger, better version of your game out there for people to try might end up getting you more patrons.
Tbh, what makes me salty is that this version would become public anyway.
This just kinda fucked up my tiered system for, at least, 3 months.
And that's hoping it won't get leaked again come next month.
Kinda demotivates a bit tbh.

But, as I said, whatever. Nobody here cares about it anyway and I'll just look like a bitch complaining about it, so it is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Noambonsky

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021

But, as I said, whatever. Nobody here cares about it anyway and I'll just look like a bitch complaining about it, so it is what it is.
I do care. I was very surprised by the new update, as the latest one you uploaded was couple of days ago, so i thought this is some quick bugfix. Just now seeing that it's a leak. Although it has no meaning for you, i will not downlaod this update. The last one i used is 0.6.11 anyways. I was patiently waiting for more updates at once.
Keep up the good work, and see you in PC discord.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I do care. I was very surprised by the new update, as the latest one you uploaded was couple of days ago, so i thought this is some quick bugfix. Just now seeing that it's a leak. Although it has no meaning for you, i will not downlaod this update. The last one i used is 0.6.11 anyways. I was patiently waiting for more updates at once.
Keep up the good work, and see you in PC discord.
Next Beta (07.09) will be the last one for Joana's update. After that, 07.10 will be the finishing and optimization to the entire Joana update.

Not to bust my own bubble, but I think you'll enjoy how Joana's update will end. ;)

May 20, 2020
Next Beta (07.09) will be the last one for Joana's update. After that, 07.10 will be the finishing and optimization to the entire Joana update.

Not to bust my own bubble, but I think you'll enjoy how Joana's update will end. ;)
Psst *poke poke* put it on steam early access :) -- LoL yes I say that outta laziness so I can open steam and say "ooh cool a new update" instead of popping on here to see if there's a new update & then digging to see if it's a public or leaked release.

Keep up the good work, and can't wait to see what your plans are for the big item we haven't seen since the start of the game.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Psst *poke poke* put it on steam early access :) -- LoL yes I say that outta laziness so I can open steam and say "ooh cool a new update" instead of popping on here to see if there's a new update & then digging to see if it's a public or leaked release.

Keep up the good work, and can't wait to see what your plans are for the big item we haven't seen since the start of the game.
Sadly I can't put it on Steam.

May 20, 2020
Sadly I can't put it on Steam.
Well FUUUUUUUUuuuuUUUuuuu :(

Crazy question... how much control over edit of the opening post do you have?

I know it's a bit more to do but, if possible can the OP have a note stating Version XYZ is the latest public, any releases above XYZ are Patreon early access?

Also, the reason I asked about Steam is for the delta release... saves bandwidth in downloads for each update.

:) keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone moving forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well FUUUUUUUUuuuuUUUuuuu :(

Crazy question... how much control over edit of the opening post do you have?

I know it's a bit more to do but, if possible can the OP have a note stating Version XYZ is the latest public, any releases above XYZ are Patreon early access?

Also, the reason I asked about Steam is for the delta release... saves bandwidth in downloads for each update.

:) keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone moving forward.
I have full control of the OP, AFAIK, the only thing I can't do is promote it to the Latest Updates page.
But doing that wouldn't matter much tbh. As I said, I was a bit salty but that's just because I was having a good streak of non-leaks so far. But that's fine, it was bound to happen sooner or later, I feel bad for my patrons that pledged just to get this version, but there's nothing I can do about it, this is a "pirate" site after all.

As for the Steam thing, I can't post my game on Steam due to some technicalities with the program I use to create the images for it. It would be different if my game was made in Daz3D, but I don't really like the style there.

Thanks for the trust, btw!

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021

You're the only creator on this site I donate to on Patreon - luckily I found you through f95. I do it because your work is solid, your release schedule is solid and your price tiers are extremely reasonable. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

starkj

May 17, 2022

So after the spa there wont be more Joana content or just for now?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So after the spa there wont be more Joana content or just for now?
After the spa they go back home, then to a restaurant, then somewhere else, then back home again and the update ends.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021

The restaurant scene, with MULTIPLE angles is amazing. The one from behind and below deserves a Pulitzer. I hope you put even ½ the same effort into her penetration when it happens. Great work Lykanz.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Any new content in this update or just bug fix? Last time it stops at the blueball and I just finished it not long ago.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Any new content in this update or just bug fix? Last time it stops at the blueball and I just finished it not long ago.
07.08fix is the version currently available to patrons, someone leaked it here.
This version has plenty of new events with Joana, including a restaurant scene.

Also, "blue ball"... We don't use this word. This word is a bad word.
We preffer "character development" or "pacing" instead.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes