Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Hi there man Can Please post a fix for galery every time i click on galery and pick to see i got error . So please send a fix

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Belive me evry time i go to galery on version 07.4 and 07.5 i got eror it drives me crazy .So please can post me a fix

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So we have a split between spa day and gym competition.
Will we be able to experience both eventually, similar to how choosing someone during movie night worked? (IE will we experience the one we didn't choose in the future at some point?)

Or is the spa or gym challenge choice different that would require separate saves?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So we have a split between spa day and gym competition.
Will we be able to experience both eventually, similar to how choosing someone during movie night worked? (IE will we experience the one we didn't choose in the future at some point?)

Or is the spa or gym challenge choice different that would require separate saves?
You'll be able to experience all 3 girl centered days (Luana's included).

cestkazz

Jul 9, 2020
The quality of that game is crazy, very good!! There are some minors grammar errors in the PT BR and there are times the translation looks inconsistent giving the impression it was translated by two different person or more, but nothing to worry about. i 100% recommend this game

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The quality of that game is crazy, very good!! There are some minors grammar errors in the PT BR and there are times the translation looks inconsistent giving the impression it was translated by two different person or more, but nothing to worry about. i 100% recommend this game
Translation was done entirely by me.

Maybe the feeling depends on my mood when I'm translating, who knows.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Got this error after going on the Event Log > Active Events > Character Events > Man Without A Mouth

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clicking Ignore takes me back to the main menu, but thankfully the error is avoidable and doesn't interfere when carrying on with the game.

Last edited:

lmplications

Mar 25, 2018
this is fucking awesome lmao, chuckled heaps with all the jojo references + much more and the dialogue itself, engaging story too. keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Got this error after going on the Event Log > Active Events > Character Events > Man Without A Mouth

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clicking Ignore takes me back to the main menu, but thankfully the error is avoidable and doesn't interfere when carrying on with the game.
Thanks for reporting!
The event log errors will be fixed in the final version of 0.07.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lumi24

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
i think it's the first time lykanz post the latest release here.... he really love is patreon supporters :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes