Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The developer saved the writing of the weightlifting competition at the last moments. I was worried when the dev introduced "Ricky" and THE Chad Thundercock and was then Implicating that they were not going to win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place I was going to call massive CAP on that. "Ricky" I could see with a very wide stretch of the imagination as with that smile and those moves he focuses on charisma and dexterity with a foundation in strength, but CHAD FUCKING THUNDERCOCK is an absolute overall encompassing powerhouse no one there stood a chance against him. We all know that Chad Thundercock solos the verse.

If they were to have actually lost, the only conclusion to that ridiculous outcome would be that the developer had terrible writing skills, a lack of understanding on the proper theory of story crafting, and a possible mental illness that could lead to that delusion in the first place. But the developer absolutely saved it by instead of having them "lose" he instead "sealed" them away, a very good move on the developers part. If they had actually lost I would have been forced to give the game 1 star and possibly report the dev to the UN for violating the Geneva convention.

P.S - Good and Sexy Game
Man, that was a fun read!

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The developer saved the writing of the weightlifting competition at the last moments. I was worried when the dev introduced "Ricky" and THE Chad Thundercock and was then Implicating that they were not going to win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place I was going to call massive CAP on that. "Ricky" I could see with a very wide stretch of the imagination as with that smile and those moves he focuses on charisma and dexterity with a foundation in strength, but CHAD FUCKING THUNDERCOCK is an absolute overall encompassing powerhouse no one there stood a chance against him. We all know that Chad Thundercock solos the verse.

If they were to have actually lost, the only conclusion to that ridiculous outcome would be that the developer had terrible writing skills, a lack of understanding on the proper theory of story crafting, and a possible mental illness that could lead to that delusion in the first place. But the developer absolutely saved it by instead of having them "lose" he instead "sealed" them away, a very good move on the developers part. If they had actually lost I would have been forced to give the game 1 star and possibly report the dev to the UN for violating the Geneva convention.

P.S - Good and Sexy Game
Almost a human rights issue.

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can you make the muscle girl bigger... Kinda saying this for a year now
She has a beefed up "form/state" tho.
Making her bulkier by default kinda goes against her personality tbh.

Also, there's Cindy, who's considerably beefier than Val.
Cindy had such a good reception that I'm seriously considering making her part of the main cast.

Reactions: Halfelf and AKSHAN

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

P.S - Good and Sexy Game
As an addendun. My original plan was to actually have Ricky and Chad compete (and lose) in the weight lifting portion just to make Val's new training and Cindy's innate potential even more obvious.

I didn't go through with it and made them forfeit the competition off-screen for two reasons:

1 - I realized it would be pretty repetititve to have 5 competitors going through all the weight lifting stages, making that portion of the competition pretty boring.

2 - I would have to create a lot more assets for that portion and, by the time I got to it, I just wanted to get it done as soon as possible to proceed to the next stage. So yeah, kinda out of lazyness.

So I realized I had three pawns: A creepy pervert womanizer, A straight-edge justice lord and a Good guy.
It was like all the pieces of the puzzle came together by themselves.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
As an addendun. My original plan was to actually have Ricky and Chad compete (and lose) in the weight lifting portion just to make Val's new training and Cindy's innate potential even more obvious.

I didn't go through with it and made them forfeit the competition off-screen for two reasons:

1 - I realized it would be pretty repetititve to have 5 competitors going through all the weight lifting stages, making that portion of the competition pretty boring.

2 - I would have to create a lot more assets for that portion and, by the time I got to it, I just wanted to get it done as soon as possible to proceed to the next stage. So yeah, kinda out of lazyness.

So I realized I had three pawns: A creepy pervert womanizer, A straight-edge justice lord and a Good guy.
It was like all the pieces of the puzzle came together by themselves.
Well It seems your "laziness" must have temporarily and unconsciously activated what we in the field call "Smarticle Particles" and you ended up unknowingly making the right decision. Because Veronica and Cindy obviously stood no chance, come on that would be ridiculous and disrespectful to the greatness that is "Ricky" and THE Chad Thundercock. They Solo the verse.

I actually let a lot side for you even insinuating that they would lose honestly, but even if subconsciously you understood the error of you ways. All I ask is that you not make the same mistake again and do better.

P.S- You made a good choice because of that 1st reason, if you did all of them it would have felt pretty dragged out and repetitive.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021

P.S - Good and Sexy Game
:D

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
0.07.08 Changelog:
  • Eighth Beta for 0.08
  • Two new events.
  • Continuation of the events for Joana's update

0.07.07 Changelog:
  • Seventh Beta for 0.07
  • Two new events.

0.07.06 Changelog:
  • Sixth Beta for 0.07
  • One new event.
  • Reworked Sex Screen
  • Revisited all sex scenes for Val's day and added dialogue to them
  • Revisited Starcucks scene during Val's day
  • Updated Ren'py to version 8.0 (Python 3)
  • Reworked bits of the code to accommodate Python 3 changes
  • Reworked the Credits Screen
  • Created/Reworked a WIP Screen

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Not "eat the next" but more like "eat the missing". As reported, someone made a kanji typo and meant to type "eat ass" in Japanese.
Yeah, the version I got indeed has a typo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is the version I used:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regardless, it's more of a "Those who know" thing anyway.

Concupiscador

May 25, 2022
I had to give up the massage mini-game because I couldn't figure out how to make the intensity selection stick. Kept hurting her no matter how many times I clicked SOFT. Not sure if related to Windows or just special key clicks that I can't figure out.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I had to give up the massage mini-game because I couldn't figure out how to make the intensity selection stick. Kept hurting her no matter how many times I clicked SOFT. Not sure if related to Windows or just special key clicks that I can't figure out.
The intensity is selected in the three symbos at the bottom right corner (IIRC).

You can still click on "SKIP MINIGAME" tho, that'll automatically select the right choices for the event.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
0.07.06 Changelog:

Damn!!... That's a shot in my nuts. I can't play that version of Ren'Py on my old (32-bit) computer, so it's goodbye for me. I'm really sorry because I love this game. Goodbye, people... Sob... Sob! (softly crying)

• Sad
Reactions: AKSHAN and Mograx

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
0.07.06 Changelog:

Damn!!... That's a shot in my nuts. I can't play that version of Ren'Py on my old (32-bit) computer, so it's goodbye for me. I'm really sorry because I love this game. Goodbye, people... Sob... Sob! (softly crying)
crying-sad.gif

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes