Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
BETA9 BANNER.png

What's up people?

As a new month starts, a new BETA is released!

This is the nineth BETA for the 0.07 update and marks the end of Joana's focused update!

I'm really happy with how things turned out with this update as a whole. It had a bit of everything, from funny moments, to wholesome and even some pretty spicy ones.

This BETA adds a new event that wraps up Joana's storyline for this update and brings them both back home where you can opt into one more movie night with the girls (provided you didn't play through all their paths during day 9).

As for the movie night, some conditional dialogue was introduced for Joana's path to reflect the events on her update (you need to share popcorn with Joana on the same day you finished her update to see this new dialogue).

While I was revising the movie night event I also went ahead and added a new option to Val's path where you can still get a handjob while not giving into her games (having to give in to her "servant and mistress" game was one of the things people complained the most back when the movie night event was released).

As I had some free time after finishing this BETA I also added a couple new scenes to the game, one that plays in the morning after you finished Val's update and other that plays the morning after you finished Joana's update. I think you will enjoy them. ;)

Next month's update will be the FULL version of 0.07 with all the bugs and issues fixed (hopefully), and some new stuff I wanted to add/remake but couldn't because I was too busy with story content.

You can grab the download links on the official release post on my
or pages!

Have fun!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It sure would be great if there was an "update only patch" choice, instead of having to re-download the complete 3.91gig story, when ever updates are released.

At the moment for me it will take about 4 hours to download this huge version update. But I really like the story though.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
0.07.06 Changelog:

• Updated Ren'py to version 8.0 (Python 3)
Damn!!... That's a shot in my nuts. I can't play that version of Ren'Py on my old (32-bit) computer, so it's goodbye for me. I'm really sorry because I love this game. Goodbye, people... Sob... Sob! (softly crying)
I do hate to break it to you hun but 32 bit is obsolete now, it's going to be phased out completely within the next couple of years.

Devs have left it behind and no longer support it so even basic engines like Ren'py are starting to leave it behind.

If you aren't willing to upgrade to a 64 bit system then it won't be long before you can't play any new game that comes out.

It sucks for those that don't have easy access to upgrades and new PC's but hat's how technology works unfortunately.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I do hate to break it to you hun but 32 bit is obsolete now, it's going to be phased out completely within the next couple of years.

Devs have left it behind and no longer support it so even basic engines like Ren'py are starting to leave it behind.

If you aren't willing to upgrade to a 64 bit system then it won't be long before you can't play any new game that comes out.

It sucks for those that don't have easy access to upgrades and new PC's but hat's how technology works unfortunately.

I know, right. I was thinking the same thing the other day. This is the third or fourth game that I can't play anymore, for the same reason. Access to upgrades wouldn't be a problem... The money for those upgrades would be. LOL

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Omfg Gemidão do Zap in 2022. I almost shit myself laughing at that and the Judgement cameo. Glad it's on PC now ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I know, right. I was thinking the same thing the other day. This is the third or fourth game that I can't play anymore, for the same reason. Access to upgrades wouldn't be a problem... The money for those upgrades would be. LOL
You can get by with a cheap laptop. I have a 2019 Acer Aspire laptop with a Ryzen 3, a crappy Radeon Mobile 3 GPU that it came with, and 8GB ram, that gets by running all Renpy and Unity games just fine. It was like $350 when I got it 3 years ago for college. Now with college over, it is now used to hide, I mean store all my "other" games that I don't put on my gaming PC. lol

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Dang, I thought this would be finished by now. Totally got beat to the finish line by Now and Then. ;)
How much more is there before it's done? Any music or sounds in the lewd scenes? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes